Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that she is little taller than 1.73. But maybe becouse of heels?

EmpressRouge said:
Diana purposely wore higher heels during the 90s during her engagements with Charles as part of the "War of the Waleses."

I don't think that can be stated with absolute certainty.

I think Diana wore higher heels in the 90's because she was coming into her own fashion-wise, she had separated from Charles and no longer had to dress as a "royal". I don't think it was done to be vindictive at all. What did it matter that she was taller in heels than he anyway?

Avalon said:
The Duchess of Cornwall is 5' 8" (1.73 m)

I´m sorry Avalon, but i can not believe that she´s 1.73 m.
When i met her, i saw that she´s smaller than me, and i´m 1.70 m. I don´t know it exactly, but i think she´s about 1,65 m.

Last edited:
milla Ca said:
I´m sorry Avalon, but i can not believe that she´s 1.73 m.
When i met her, i saw that she´s smaller than me, and i´m 1.70 m. I don´t know it exactly, but i think she´s about 1,65 m.

I've read several articals/sources, where they state 5'8'' as Camilla's height.
This is one of them (not the most reliable, I believe).
I've always thought she is actually under 5'5'' - 5'6'' (about 1.65 m) as well. :)

I have always thought that Diana was 5' 9", Charles 5' 8" and Camilla 5' 7". :flowers:

No wonder the the boys are so tall. They get if from their mother. I had always wondered were they had gotten that gene. Sad to say I never looked into how tall Diana was.

The Height of the Three Royal Sisters

Does anyone know the height of HM Margrethe II, HRH Benedikte, and HM Anne-Marie? It seems that HM Margrethe II is the tallest among the 3 sisters... I read somewhere that she is 6ft1in(184cm)... How about the other 2 then? :rolleyes:

alterego said:
Does anyone know the height of HM Margrethe II, HRH Benedikte, and HM Anne-Marie? It seems that HM Margrethe II is the tallest among the 3 sisters... I read somewhere that she is 6ft1in(184cm)... How about the other 2 then? :rolleyes:

Last december I shared an elevator with princess Benedikte and her lady-in-waiting in the Copenhagen shoppingcenter Illum and she was a great deal taller than I (I'm 180 cm)...

:flowers:

thanks, Sophus... hmmm, would it be because of the high heels? :p

I've read somewhere that Margrethe is 1,80 cm. So I think that Benedikte and Anne-Marie are about 1,80 too. What a tall family:)

How tall is Charlotte? I say she is about 1,74cm 5'81/2 in feet. She looks like she has grown to be the same height as her mother when she was about 19. Her mother is 1,74cm 5'81/2.

Lucia Rose said:
How tall is Charlotte? I say she is about 1,74cm 5'81/2 in feet. She looks like she has grown to be the same height as her mother when she was about 19. Her mother is 1,74cm 5'81/2.
Are you sure about Caroline? I always wanted to know. I think Charlotte looks a little shorter, about 1.70.

Lucia Rose said:
I also have the same opinion as you. I think she's 1,74±1cm.

Charlotte Casiraghi's height

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone knows how tall Charlotte is? Everyone is just throwing around random numbers on the other threads. Thanks

700274 said:
Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone knows how tall Charlotte is? Everyone is just throwing around random numbers on the other threads. Thanks

THe only thinkg I could say is that Charlotte has absolutely the same height than her mother,
Someone knows how tall is Pcss Caroline???

fandesacs2003 said:
THe only thinkg I could say is that Charlotte has absolutely the same height than her mother,
Someone knows how tall is Pcss Caroline???

Caroline is taller than Charlotte by at least two inches based on pics of the two. There have been pictures were both seemed the same height, but Caroline was wearing flats and Charlotte in her Chanel stilletos.

Caroline's height according to royal observers and biographers is 5'8". Its accuracy has been debated on in this forum.

royrrules said:
Caroline's height according to royal observers and biographers is 5'8". Its accuracy has been debated on in this forum.

Would anybody be able to tell me what 5'8" is in centemeters? Because this doesn't really tell me anything. Thanks :flowers:

Hello princess leonor,

5'8'' is approximately 172 1/2 centimers. I also think Charlotte is about 2 inches ( 5cm) shorter than her mom.

royrrules said:
Caroline is taller than Charlotte by at least two inches based on pics of the two. There have been pictures were both seemed the same height, but Caroline was wearing flats and Charlotte in her Chanel stilletos. .

I remember pics of summer 2005, when they were both wearing flat sandals, and they were the same.

fandesacs2003 said:
I remember pics of summer 2005, when they were both wearing flat sandals, and they were the same.

I agree with you. It was the summer of 2005 both were wearing flats and both were the same height.

does anyone know charlotte's height?maybe she's about 1.65 (5.4)...in the recent photos she doesn't look very tall...

albert height

Albert is tall. I remebter seeing a pic of Albert and Gianluigi Buffon standing together in 2003 (albert handed over an award for Buffon as MVP Champion League), They dont look so different (just 7-9 cm I guess). Buffon is 191 cm. :)

I think she is higher the queen is proabluy 186 cm like me..

alterego said:
Queen Margrethe is 182cm, while Princess Benedikte is 5ft9in, which is around 175cm. But I'd say they look almost at the same height...
Depend of the heels:lol:

So Charlotte could be 5'4 to 5'8 and Caroline is either 5'7 or 5'8? Charlotte really does not look 5'8. Maybe 5'6.

Back
Top Bottom