Engagement Photos of Prince William and Catherine Middleton: December 11, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like almost everyone else I love the 2nd photo. William looks like a wax figure in the first one. Kate photographs well but she needs some tips on the color of her eyeliner and how she puts it on. Other than that she looks very happy...love the dress!
:stocking::holly::snowman:

Last edited:
They look amazing Mario Testino is a great photographer.

These are fantastic photos of this couple! As others have said before me, you can really sense the love they have for one another!

I absolutely love the photos! What a handsome couple they make and it's clear how happy they are together. God bless them.

WOW!!! The pictures are amazing! Like most, the second is my favourite. So wonderful...

I knew with Mario Testino as the photographer, the photos would be beautiful. I love the "cuddling" photo, it's very sweet. :flowers:

They both look stunning!!:wub:She's so beautiful and elegant!

Wonderful photos. I like them both, but the second one is less traditional and probably more natural and endearing. Kate looks beautiful in both. I knew that once it was official and the professional make-up artists and hair stylists got to her we would see a change. I remember what happened with Mary.

Thank you, angieuk and Laura. :flowers:

thank you for sharing the links. I love both photos and agree - they look so in love

My darlings look like 2 cute little lovebirds, i'm dying! :wub: I reckon Kate is ready to have his babies,her beautiful eyes are full of Amore Grande for Wills. Luv 'em both to the extreme, Gawd bless 'em! :wub: :flowers: :wub: :)

Love the hugging picture :)

Ohhhhh.... I am tearing up here! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second picture! They look so natural and happy, and so in love..... I am going to be bawling the day of their wedding!

Quite a lot of posters have immediately changed their avatar, I think that is so cute :)

Quite a lot of posters have immediately changed their avatar, I think that is so cute :)

The photos are too great not to change them... :ROFLMAO: we have all been waiting a long time for the Engagement, photos, ect...wait till the wedding photos appear...lol

Last edited:
Wonderful photos. I like them both, but the second one is less traditional and probably more natural and endearing. Kate looks beautiful in both. I knew that once it was official and the professional make-up artists and hair stylists got to her we would see a change. I remember what happened with Mary.

Thank you, angieuk and Laura. :flowers:

I think Kate looks the same. As for the pictures I am disappointed because I have seen far better from Testino. The pictures also appear to be heavily photoshopped.

As for Mary that was a radical change :flowers:

LOVE the second picture! It's so sweet!

Great photos. I especially love the 2nd one - so adorable.

Love the pictures, I only wish there were a few more.

Well, what else can I say - - I love the photos too! May their happiness last forever. I can't wait to see their wedding!!!!

Wow the pictures of HRH Prince William and Kate are so cute
especially the 2nd one .

the second one is probably the cutest picture i've ever seen. i can only imagine what it would be like if diana was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom