Engagement of CP Hamdan to Sh. Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum: Dec 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well IF sheikh hamdan really called off his engagement with sheikha sheikha than we will all know sooner or later... WIll they also announce on the radio like they did when he got engaged to Sheikha Sheikha?:whistling:

hey iam new and what do u mean? thought they were getting married are they not? I was really lookin foward to it.

And which station was this? the UAE is notoriously private. most brides are not even announced until the wedding day. etisalat keeps tight control over the media. most can't even access flickr.
*I don't live in the UAE but i have friends who live there and they told me Sheikh Hamdan's engagement was announced in the local radio station (which i don't know which one but am sure it must be a radio station from dubai) and also on Dubai TV. That's why they say that sheikh hamdan's engagement isn't a rumour.
PS: Let's just wait and see for the event to take place and then we'll be sure!:flowers:

most of the stations that announce these are the tabloid stations from other countries. they also announced rashid's "engagement" to his cousin latifa.

Last edited by a moderator:
most of the stations that announce these are the tabloid stations from other countries. they also announced rashid's "engagement" to his cousin latifa.

I didnt know dubai allowed rumors like this to spread to the media

Shiekh rashid is dont enagment with sheikha latifa bint ahmet,latifa enagment with a cousenk zayed al maktoum and etisalat cant dont controll when a person have another mobile simkart from another country

I believe she is getting the point across that Seikh Rashid is not engaged to his cousin Sheika Latifa.
But Latifa is engaged to her cousin Zayed Al Maktoum.

I believe she is getting the point across that Seikh Rashid is not engaged to his cousin Sheika Latifa.
But Latifa is engaged to her cousin Zayed Al Maktoum.

oook but wjat does that have to do with hamdan?

oook but wjat does that have to do with hamdan?

Because earlier posters were discussing how the engagement of Hamdan was announced, on a radio station similar to the apparent announcement of Sheik Rashid, this latter announcement is false.

Because earlier posters were discussing how the engagement of Hamdan was announced, on a radio station similar to the apparent announcement of Sheik Rashid, this latter announcement is false.

Okk i c how the two were related.

from my knowledge, it is NOT customary for Arabs to be engaged for long periods of time. They were engaged in dec 2008? well, thats a long peroid!

no , no i just mean that they USUALLY dont have long engagements. once engaged (at whatever age), they tend to marry soon after. That is all I know, ofcourse each case is different.

so, sheikh hamdan why is not married yet? he is engaged for long time.

um...i dont know... maybe someone from UAE will tell us?
he wrote some love poems about love lost and stuff after his engagement, i think, you can find it in the poems thread. i have a hunch he loved someone else. he's doing his duty by marrying his cousin. after all, love blossoms in desperation, not convenience. but im not starting rumors. at all. this is my opinion, not fact.

Weren't Hamdan's sister Sheikha and her husband Nasser engaged for a few years before they got married? Not sure what the big deal is? It pays to wait to be sure it will last. Once they do get married, everyone will be on baby watch and wonder what is taking so long for that to happen.

the reason for the long engagements of latifa and sheikha were because they were both engaged at very early ages. someone please correct me if i'm mistaken, but latifa was 18, and sheikha 17 (respectively) when they married. they were allowed to finish their schooling. but for the men it's different. my favorite is ahmed bin saeed :winkiss:, mo's uncle, he married his first wife when he was in his 40s. mo was into his 30s. i say let hamdan have his fun. :champagne: seriously, it isn't as if we're going to be invited anyway. :ROFLMAO:

my heart feels sad reading such talks
i don't know what's going on
but for me i wish to read a sheikh who fell in love with a palestinian, iraqi, afghani
& support her cause to help her people

the prince love superbeauty popstar is so mainstream
here the super popstar birthday, her husband is giving her luxurious gifts every year
and society considers her the perfection, living the successful life
I know they can afford it
but honestly, most of society can't

i wish someone would break that barrier
Allah Wills, I pray perhaps a prince will one day love an iraqi cinderella
and fund the education, infrastructure, food etc for the benefit of society & generations to come
your money will be well spent, Allah Wills

the iraqi girl Abeer Qasseem Hamza was said to be beautiful
it's not like they're not attractive
moreso they deserve all the help they can get. & love.

من هو فزاع
أعيش هْمومي وفَرْحي ولا لي نيّه أخفيها وأكبر همّي المقدس وطفلٍ جنبه يْنادي
يهزّ بْصَرْخته أرضٍ نوى الصهيون يمحيها من التاريخ، والعالم وقَفْ مكتوف الايادي

I liked that Fazza3
the first time coz he helped the disabled people
so he was different from those VVIPs who go for the glamour popstars superbeauty
so I hope he & the superbeauty perfection are friends
& he should respect Sheikha Sheikha's dignity

Who is Fazza3
I wish I can say I know
The one I liked, was ghair (different) than what they say here

Please remeber this is a Sheikh Hamdan engagement thread & not Sheikh Rashid's. Since we have no proof of Sheikh Rashid's engagement, the posts have been deleted.

Last edited:
Sofness,
there are many men from royal families who married girls from iraq , syria , palastine and othe contries...
and as for "fund the education, infrastructure, food etc for the benefit of society " yo
they do that without getting married,
and please whenyou see ppl with money to spend dnt say why? say GOD give them more and give me too...
as for sh.hamdans wedding i heard late 2010 early 2011 from one sourse
the other sourse said engagment is off!! and both sourses say they got it from sh.maryam.. sooo i dnt know

i'm happy to hear so, i hope they are famous as the super beauties though
so that society can take a good example towards humanitarian causes
but i understand muslims prefer being invisible

it's just nice to read Sh Sheikha inaugurating store for the disabled [ref]
“Smiles n’ Stuff” officially opened its doors for the public on May 26, 2010
is this her training to be crown princess? Or do all the princesses do such stuff? :)

i hope it turns out well for both Sh Hamdan & Sh Sheikha

Yes Ladie Blue! I also heard the engagement is off...

how will we know? and why is it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom