Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photos of Sophie holding the baby are so lovely and I love her new shoes.

Video from ITV regarding Sophie's visit yesterday to RAF Wittering.

ITV Anglia

Sophie is using the baby's feet for Incy Wincy Spider. So cute.

Kind of a replay of Kate's and George's play date in Australia and then Kate's photo in a fighter jet in Australia. Deja vu. :ohmy:
To be fair, how many ways are there to do photo ops? Even the photo bomb has become a bit passe. :lol:;)

Kind of a replay of Kate's and George's play date in Australia and then Kate's photo in a fighter jet in Australia. Deja vu. :ohmy:

As she was at an RAF station (Honorary Air Commodore) then pilots and planes are sort of mandatory. She then opened the refurbished childrens nursery for the airforce children - so kids then.

She isnt "repeating" anything. She is on royal engagements and these are the pics the photographers took.

You can always count on Italian press! Btw Sophie is walking with Sophie, Princess of Windisch-Graetz (born as Sophie of Habsburg-Lorraine), designer: Sophie Habsburg Design. Our Sophie loves her clutches. And she carry her clutch in Rome. Love her new coat. And finally better look at the white dress. She wore it to the closing ceremony of The Commonwealth Games.

I will do my post after full diary will be posted. For now I only have info on 1st day, and zero pics for my blog.

Thanks Anna she looks great white and tight is really hard to waer but it is a great look on her and I too love that coat.

I love Sophie's pink coat! Those were just pics not videos right Anna?

Love the look except the thing in her hair should be illegal IMO Horrible..they did have a name and I have selectivly forgotten otherwise stunning.

Love the look except the thing in her hair should be illegal IMO Horrible..they did have a name and I have selectivly forgotten otherwise stunning.

We know them as scrunchies!

Loved the archery articles, Sophie is such a sport! She looked lovely and I adore her new shoes.

I really love the dress but I am not getting her hair at the moment .. such a gorgeous look and she can't get her hair done am I wrong here???

Daily Mail article

So apparently Sophie drives a jaguar F type because she likes the sound of the engine. *She is a boy racer.

Jaguar F type

They obviously have the bigger Jag for engagments when they have to drive a few people but in her personal time Sophie is zooming in her coupe F type.

So apparently Sophie drives a jaguar F type because she likes the sound of the engine. *She is a boy racer.

Jaguar F type

I love the car! :flowers:

I have a sporty VW Beetle (2014) Convertible Turbo with the new R-Line design. Shades of a Porche. :D My car is far more pedestrian than Sophie's but has that turbo growl! You go, girlfriend! :p

Daily Mail article

Jaguar F type

They obviously have the bigger Jag for engagments when they have to drive a few people but in her personal time Sophie is zooming in her coupe F type.

That's great. I would love to see Princes William and Harry get a Jag F-Type each. They are great cars, and the Prince's using them would be great for the imageof this fine British motor.

Wow... I like when Sophie styled her haid in simple soft loose!

She looks lovely agree the hair a little fuller and wavy is very flattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom