Divorce For Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid & Princess Haya

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. I read through the entire last document. She had every single reason to flee with the two children.

This also says she had an affair with her bodyguard. That's mean she really did that ?

She's lucky that he didn't kill her then and there.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's lucky that he didn't kill her then and there.

And Princess Haya should thank Sheikha Latifa II for that. At the same time, Mary Robinson met Latifa II and the kidnapping case becomes more public. He can't take a risk of murdering a famous Princess who was a public figure and daughter of late King of Jordan and sister of King.

I still not have the patience to read the documents but i well read the press articles.
It is one point I don't understand. Since he divorced her in February 2019 and she fled Dubai in April of the same year, it is a miracle that she still was with her kids for these 3 months, and she was able to move freely. I would expect him after the divorce to take the kids away from her and put her prisoner inside her palace. She was really lucky.

I still not have the patience to read the documents but I well read the press articles.
It is one point I don't understand. Since he divorced her in February 2019 and she fled Dubai in April of the same year, it is a miracle that she still was with her kids for these 3 months, and she was able to move freely. I would expect him after the divorce to take the kids away from her and put her prisoner inside her palace. She was really lucky.

Just might be Sheikh Mohammed has a soft corner for her royal blood then it's embarrassing that's she is cheated on him. With all Sheikha Latifa II and Sheikha Shamsa controversies, he was planning slow what to do with Princess Haya so no new drama starts but Princess Haya outsmart him.

She was really lucky.

l think part of her 'luck' in this [regard] comes of being a prominent Equestrienne, known the World over, in Racing Circles, as well as a Blood Royal Princess of Jordan,
trickier, than 'disappearing' an obscure Woman ?

Absolutely correct. I know that it will never be public but I would die to know how she organized and how realized her escape. She is inside/outside Dubai too proéminent to vanish, especially with two kids, but she did it.
l think part of her 'luck' in this [regard] comes of being a prominent Equestrienne, known the World over, in Racing Circles, as well as a Blood Royal Princess of Jordan,
trickier, than 'disappearing' an obscure Woman ?

I still not have the patience to read the documents but i well read the press articles.

She was only informed about the divorce weeks later (apparently he divorced her on February 7 but at least had not told her so by late February) - but had already noticed how her loyal staff had been changed to 'troublesome staff'. Mid-March he threatened to take her to a desolate prison by sending a helicopter to her house and various times in the first three months he asked the children in her presence whether they could do without their mom/whether they could do away with her; and also told her a few times directly that he was going to separate her son from her within a few months. It indeed makes you wonder what game he was playing.

In addition, shortly before leaving Dubai she was told by someone (hearsay - as that person had heard it from someone else; so one of the few things that the court did not accept as proven) that Saudi's had come to Dubai discuss the arrangements for a marriage between (then) 11-year old Jalila and the Saudi crown prince.

I thought it also interesting that one of Haya's arguments for the judgements to be made public was so her family would believe her (paraphrased)… It's rather concerning that because she was not allowed to talk about the court proceedings, her own family members distanced themselves from her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Al Jalila and Crown Prince

Al Jalila is only 12 and Crown Prince in his thirties, already married and with kids. Or I'm thinking about wrong Prince?

Al Jalila is only 12 and Crown Prince in his thirties, already married and with kids. Or I'm thinking about wrong Prince?

No, you are not. That's probably part of why Haya thought it problematic.

So Sheikh Mohammed including the great Sheikh Hamdan arranged Sheikha Aljalila marriage to MBS.
https://www.judiciary.uk/judgments/...w-mcfarlane-president-of-the-family-division/
Read all if you have patience here is screenshot
https://postimg.cc/186p7C9t/809cffbd

See the previous posts :)

This is one of the few claims that Haya made that was considered 'not proven' by the court. Almost all other claims were considered credible/factual. This specific claim was based purely on hearsay and therefore had to be dismissed by the court.

See the previous posts :)

This is one of the few claims that Haya made that was considered 'not proven' by the court. Almost all other claims were considered credible/factual. This specific claim was based purely on hearsay and therefore had to be dismissed by the court.

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed is quite obsessed with MBS and Saudi Arabia. And Princess Haya directly involved another high profile man from the region in her case. She can't drag MBS name unnecessary definitely she heard something even though she couldn't prove it in the court.

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed is quite obsessed with MBS and Saudi Arabia. And Princess Haya directly involved another high profile man from the region in her case. She can't drag MBS name unnecessary definitely she heard something even though she couldn't prove it in the court.

Of course she heard something (it is even specified that she heard it from someone who had heard it from someone else who apparently had witnessed the Saudi's meeting in Dubai) and most likely believed it to be credible or she would not have brought it up; but imho it is important to make the distinction between the claims that were accepted by the court (including Shamsa's and Latifa's forced return and current captivity in Dubai) and those that were not accepted as proven (which does not tell us whether they are true or not).

So Sheikh Mohammed wrote lots of poems then divorced Princess Haya 7th February 2019. 15th April 2019 she left for London and decided to never come back to Dubai. On 14th May 2019 Sheikh Mohammed commenced proceedings in the high court in England and Wales for the children to return to Dubai. But 8th October Sheikh Mohammed said he no longer wants children to return and can live in London.

So, the most senior family Court Judge in the UK has found that Sheikh Mohammed violated the laws of this country by having two of his children abducted, one in 'broad daylight' from a street in Cambridge.
That being so, l wonder if he will appear at Royal Ascot ever again ?

It is him CP Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud or MBS, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia.

It is him CP Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud or MBS, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia.

Same people MBS is the pet name from western media for Mohammed bin Salman

Of course she heard something (it is even specified that she heard it from someone who had heard it from someone else who apparently had witnessed the Saudi's meeting in Dubai) and most likely believed it to be credible or she would not have brought it up; but imho it is important to make the distinction between the claims that were accepted by the court (including Shamsa's and Latifa's forced return and current captivity in Dubai) and those that were not accepted as proven (which does not tell us whether they are true or not).

Although it is mentioned in the judgment this story is really hard to believe :ermm:
Since MBS is interested in such arranged marriage, why he picked or accepted Jalila?? Sheikh Mohammad has many older daughters, why he did not choose any of them instead of Jalila?

Although it is mentioned in the judgment this story is really hard to believe :ermm:
Since MBS is interested in such arranged marriage, why he picked or accepted Jalila?? Sheikh Mohammad has many older daughters, why he did not choose any of them instead of Jalila?
If true: most likely reason would be that Jalila has a royal princess as mother.

If true: most likely reason would be that Jalila has a royal princess as mother.
Al Jalila has the highest "pedigree " by her mother, the other daughters are just daughters of a sheikh, Jalila is granddaughter of a Hashemite King, direct descendent of the Prophet. For a Saudi it counts..

As mentioned above, Jalila's mother, is a princess. Not just any princess-- through her mother's family, Jalila is a Hashemite and a descendant of the Prophet through her grandfather, the late King Hussein of Jordan. King Hussein's family, the Hashemites, were not only descendants of the Prophet, but were the caretakers of Mecca for hundreds of years. In Islamic tradition, "the Hashemites are the true keepers of the Holy Places of Mecca and Medina because they trace their lineage to the Quraysh tribe of Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be Upon Him). The Sauds did not come to power until the 1920s, with lots of help from their British mentors." (This is from a Wall Street Journal article, not sure if its OK to link it here).

Same people MBS is the pet name from western media for Mohammed bin Salman

Wound they really be legally married with that age difference or is it just... A symbolic act of friendship between to countries in the arab world to "give away your daughter"?

Wound they really be legally married with that age difference or is it just... A symbolic act of friendship between to countries in the arab world to "give away your daughter"?

If there is any truth, and I say IF with a huge grain of salt, I don't see it having been a 'symbolic' marriage. Marriage to seal friendship/alliances are usually done to seal them through marriage and children.

While shocking to us, the age difference is certainly not unheard of. The 'child bride' being the most worrisome part.

Jalila and the CP are 22 years apart. Jalila will be 13, he 35. Haya and Mo are 25 years apart in age, she will be 46 and he 71 this year.

While the CP is married, it would also be common enough for him to take another wife. His father had three (now one as he divorced one and his first wife died). Many of the king's brothers were as well.

But we have no idea. Haya may have been fed false information to scare her. Or it may have been heard wrong and a marriage into the Saudi royals were being considered. Maybe not the CP, and maybe not for another how many years, who knows. It was hear say.

I tend to fully believe the story of marrying Àl Jalila with the Saudi CP
For the groom is a wonderful occasion to have royal Hashemite blood kids. And since polygamy is commun in SA, no issue
For sheikh Mohammed, Jalila is a very strong card in his hands to a partnership with Saudi Arabia
The perfect deal for both parties. Brides opinion does not count of course

I tend to fully believe the story of marrying Àl Jalila with the Saudi CP
For the groom is a wonderful occasion to have royal Hashemite blood kids. And since polygamy is commun in SA, no issue
For sheikh Mohammed, Jalila is a very strong card in his hands to a partnership with Saudi Arabia
The perfect deal for both parties. Brides opinion does not count of course

I also believe this story when I first time heard Princess Haya asked for forced marriage protection for Aljalila the names came to my mind was MBS then some son of MBZ. Princess Haya will never drag MBS if she doesn't have any reason to worry about her daughter. She could have been said Sheikh Mohammed wants her to marry someone why directly name MBS if she doesn't have reason to believe her source.

Personally speaking , the fact that HRH Princess Haya has now been publicly / legally found to have committed adultery , will have a significant effect on any marriage prospects for both of her children , regardless of any actions of their father , and regardless of her bloodline . In the UAE the father still has the final say in the family , Sheikh Mohammed's actions in regard to his 2 daughter's will just have been seen as preserving family honour .
I still find it hard to believe that Haya could have an affair without her husband knowing , I can only assume that he had already severed any emotional ties with her , and looked upon the fact of her affair as the perfect ammunition to part her from the children . Allowing [ losing the court case] it to become public , by using the affair as part of his custody case was a massive miscalculation on the part of his lawyer's . He has now been publicly humiliated , the fallout will not be pretty .

I have also issue to believe that she has committed adultery with the body guard and her husband knew it. Even if he was not anymore sentimentality attracted by his wife, in his nature as a powerful man he wouldnt be able to accept, matter of egoism. And I would expect him to react immediately and with violence. Even if himself had at least 10 wifes, his apparent wife should not have an affair, this is the law of the middle east area
I cannot believe that he waited 2 years to organize her "way out" which he finally failed.

Last edited:
So if i understand well Princess Haya claims of abductions andintimidation were accepted by the court*but not the forced marriage that yet to be proven..
I don't know what that mean for her battle of custody but i hope a good thing for her and the kids

I also took the Ben Salman arranged marriage plans with grain of salt, but what i find intersting the story of Haya adultery did she accepts and admits the act ?

Back
Top Bottom