Divorce for Prince Feisal and Princess Sarah: September 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Sarah studied in the States and Faisal was in Amman. We must wait the announcement.

She said "He wronged me"; it looks like an allusion that he cheated on her...(maybe with that woman)

As they say, he did with you and he will do it to you.

Hardly a surprise. Jordanian princes have a high turn over in wives. out with the old, in with the new.

Cant believe it :eek::eek:!!!!. I thought it is just a rumor.
When did she announced that on FB??
Anyway i dont think the royal court will confirm or deny the divorce. As usual with the JRF, we have to wait for his next birthday statement by Petra ( Oct 11th) or his new marriage announcement to confirm.

Last edited:

Exactly!
On the bright side no kids were involved in this,
I heard that Zeina is already married is that true?

Not quite true. Many women/men are happily married and marriage last if its their second or third. It's just finding the right person.

This is truly shocking news. I had hoped that this would last and they did seem like a happy couple. The marriage ended so fast makes me wonder how fast they decided to divorce.

What does she mean in her allusion to the Human Rights? Does anyone have any idea?

Hardly a surprise. Jordanian princes have a high turn over in wives. out with the old, in with the new.

Its time the Jordan princes stop this one-wife policy and marry two, three, foor woman like their UAE counterperts..
Looks like monogamy simply is not a thing for these royals..

Please confine your comments to the divorce and refrain from speculating about whether or not Prince Feisal has any new love interest.

Thank You
Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

I wonder why did she marry the prince if she wanted to study in US

I wonder why did she marry the prince if she wanted to study in US
Maybe she decided to do that due to her marriage failure xavi83.
Do u think she will continue her work as president of generations for peace ??

That's hot
faceplant%20smiley.gif

I AM JUST SURPRISED !!! i think he had a very quiet life with princess Alia and his four beautiful children...sara seemes to be a mistake in his life...i wonder why is he committing another mistake...

I AM JUST SURPRISED !!! i think he had a very quiet life with princess Alia and his four beautiful children...sara seemes to be a mistake in his life...i wonder why is he committing another mistake...
it's not nice to call other people mistakes, pls stop.:sad:

Wow. Just wow.

I guess I am surprised but not really surprised. If that makes sense.

In any case, sad for both of them.....:sad:

Wow. Just wow.

I guess I am surprised but not really surprised. If that makes sense.
same felling here:D
but seriously I think their marriage wasn't something serious.

mrs. hamzah

Divorce is never a good thing its so sad for everyone concerned it so up setting for any couple :sad:

I'm confused. What are the alusions to her human rights role? Is that the reason why they separated or maybe the fact they fell out? (Since she mentioned the "he wronged me" phrase)

I am also confused by the enigmatic reference to the "human rights" in the region-sentence, how does her marriage or divorce have anything to do with it?
Anyway, I hope that they will be able to get on with their life and handle the situation in a discreet,decent way.

If you are able to follow her facebook page she states her political view about several regional matters in a way i feel like not suitable for a princess to discuss in public, hope it was a cause for her divorce !

Let me get this straight xavi83, you actually hope that they got a divorce because she was vocal about her ideas and statements about human rights and that she wasn't mum about problems she had seen and dared to express herself???

If you are able to follow her facebook page she states her political view about several regional matters in a way i feel like not suitable for a princess to discuss in public, hope it was a cause for her divorce !

Do you mean she talked about Jordanian politics or about the situation in the Middle East at large? I don't follow her facebook page, what exactly did she say?

Back
Top Bottom