Danish Royal Family Christmas: 2003, 2004, 2006-2014, 2016-2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today 11 December:

"In the small village of Gøtugjógv, there is a grass-roofed house where a certain object has attracted lots of attention from visitors over the years. The object is a special stool that, at first sight, resembles a frog. But, when you raise it up, it turns into a bear or into one of the huldufólk. As we know, the elves are searching for the missing Christmas gifts, which the Elf Brother suspects have been taken by huldufólki. And the hidden people, as the Faroese also call them, live in secret – particularly in rocks and stones. But the elves think that maybe they also live in old wooden stools."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIpb5MHgSmi/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, oh dear, what are they going to do now? Be stranded on the Faeroe Islands for another 50 years or so? :ermm::sad: ?

The small town of Gøtugjógv with its singular church : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...Gøtu_kirkja,_Gøtugjógv,_Faroe_Islands_(2).JPG

I can't say if it's correct, but I have been told that the various islands and towns almost all have their little variation of the Lutheran faith. Presumably having something to do with the islands often (in the past) being so isolated.

https://a0.muscache.com/pictures/b1e51c3a-91e2-44c1-bf0f-3d1b151828ae.jpg

And how do you like this view from the bedroom?
https://cf.bstatic.com/images/hotel/max1024x768/188/188250635.jpg

--------------

We can't cheat, grandpa, eh? ;)

I think we have all tried to eat too much and gone to bed with a belly almost bursting. And as such we have slept badly, often accompanied by bad dreams.
During the twelve days of feasting people beforehand were expected to eat too much. And combined with the fact that they slept in alcoves where they sat, rather than lie down, it’s no wonder they suffered from bad digestion – and had bad dreams. In Danish the word for nightmare is “mareridt” it means being ridden by a Mare. Not to be confused with a female horse, a Mare is a demon-like creature who sits astride people at night, rides them, and cause very bad dreams.
People back then were naturally just as little keen on nightmares as we are today, so they sometimes went to sleep, holding a knife upright on their belly. The knife would prevent the “Mare” from sitting on them.

It's a superstition that came to Denmark from Germany, where the phenomenon is known as a Nachtmahr. There is a poem from as early as the 800's in Danish mentioning a Mare.

The Mare is usually a female.
There was a young lad who was plagued by nightmares, and he was advised to seal of his bedroom completely, except for a small hole in the wall. And during the night he had nightmare, and at once he closed the hole in the wall with a plug.
The next morning he woke up beside a naked girl in his bed.
They got married and had children. But one day, they cleaned the bedroom and by accident he removed the plug. His wife vanished out through the hole and he never saw her again.

Here is a Mare:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/John_Henry_Fuseli_-_The_Nightmare.JPG
(The horse seems to be a German thing.)
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Der_Albtraum_(Anonym_19_Jh).jpg

If you saw a fly (called a Christmas-fly to this day) indoors during Christmas, you shouldn’t kill it. That would bring bad luck. On the contrary, you time the number of flies sitting on the beam in the ceiling with the number of Thalers you would earn in the year to come. Say three flies = 300 Thalers.

Last edited:
:previous: Well I passed grandpa's test. He only piped in once on my story. He agreed with his grandson that I have a talent for story telling.

I have two days to prepare my next story quest. For once I should have a whole weekend off. Its a rare event I dont work at least a half day tomorrow.

I can see how having some demon sitting on your back may cause a bad dream.

Today 12 December:

"The elves are pelted by driving rain, and they take shelter in Kirkjan víð Gøtugjógv, which is the name of the area’s church. The sounds of “Silent night, holy night” or rather “Gleðilig jól! Gleðilig jól”, emanate beautifully from the members of the youth choir, who are preparing for their big Christmas Eve concert. From the front pew, both the Elf Girl and the Elf Brother imagine themselves back at the big Christmas celebrations of the past with the family at Amalienborg. They do so in the large sanctuary, which was opened in 1995 with The Queen in attendance. While the church is filled with carols, a large Christmas Ship is sailing around among the 18 Faroe Islands. The captain has a long white beard and is said to have lots of packages in the hold. Should the elves perhaps take a closer look at it? ⁣"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIsHicdgv5w/

Last edited:
A Christmas ship.

They were a big thing up to about 100 years ago in DK and were pretty much so for most of the 1800's.

It's basically the last ship before Christmas to islands and there are a lot of islands in DK!
The ships carried guests, relatives, various treats that couldn't be had on the islands, like the town's Christmas tree (not all islands had fir growing there) but first and foremost Christmas cards, letters and presents from relatives.
And it depended very much on wind and weather whether the ship could get to the islands in time for Christmas, so the last ship was looked forward to with anticipation.

And when I say ship, that's a slight exaggeration. In Denmark it was mostly a boat with a small sail, or simply a fishing boat from the island itself.

In the North Atlantic however, it was quite a different matter! The weather is a lot more rough and unpredictable up there! The more remote islands could be isolated for several weeks by rough winds. Or fog could result in a ship (a one master usually) hitting rocks. Or a sudden storm could sink a ship.
So a ship with presents, letters and guests that couldn't get to an island meant at best a delayed Christmas celebration.

There is a third type of Christmas ships, that's within the merchant business.
Christmas time was a period where luxury articles were imported and that ensured a very good profit for the merchant who could sell them.
Several merchants and other investors usually got together to share the investment - and also share the cost should the ship go down, which happened fairly often.
By late 1800's Christmas was a big thing commercially speaking, so it was important that ships got back just in time for Christmas with whatever products were desired. Say china, some exotic spices, exotic fruits or simply tea from England or even China itself.
But such a ship could be delayed until after Christmas, or in the worst cases founder and that meant either a complete loss of the investment and a considerably less profit.

And since DK, like Britain, was and is a big merchant nation, that meant a lot of ships on the way back to DK up to Christmas.

I believe there is an English expression describing it. Something like: "When my ship comes in." - I.e. now my fortune will change for the better.

----------------

Today's Christmas superstition is somewhat anti-Semetic in the eyes of the present, but the worldview back then was anti-Semetic (Even though there were very few Jews in DK prior to the 1700's.) after all it was Jews who were responsible for killing Jesus - the Bible says so. Pontius Pilatus (as he is known in DK) washing his hands and "Free Barabbas".

Christmas Night was a night where all sorts of unpleasant beings were really on the move! So in order to prevent them from entering your house, you stuck a knife into the steps of the doors of your house. And iron was placed over the doors to the barn and stable. Because ghosts and other unwanted beings couldn’t pass iron.
Today a horseshoe hanging over a door is supposed to bring good luck to a home; beforehand it was used to fend off evil.
All farm tools, ploughs, carts, wheelbarrows and what not were carefully brought inside before Christmas Eve, lest the Eternal Jew, Ahasverus, might use it to rest his weary body. Ahasverus, a Jewish trader of some sort, mocked and chased Jesus away when he on his way to Golgotha wanted to rest for a moment. As such Jesus cursed Ahasverus, condemning him to walk the Earth forever.
If Ahasverus rested on your field, only weed would grow there, - forever.
The story about Ahasverus came to Denmark during the 1500’s.

The story about Ahasverus came to Denmark during the 1500’s.

With the Reformation and the sharp concurrent rise in anti-Semitism.

Sorry for interrupting the Christmas stories.

With the Reformation and the sharp concurrent rise in anti-Semitism.

Sorry for interrupting the Christmas stories.

No need to.

History is history for good or bad. It shouldn't be glossed over.

No need to.

History is history for good or bad. It shouldn't be glossed over.

I never knew the Wandering Jew had a name, but it's interesting that he seems to share with the non-Jewish King of Persia in the Purim holiday story. Which given that it predates Jesus by at least a few centuries, is probably the source. It's semi-curious that the wanderer didn't wind up with an actual Jewish name.

Asking Wikipedia: "At least from the 17th century, the name Ahasver has been given to the Wandering Jew, apparently adapted from Ahasuerus 'Xerxes', the Persian king in the Book of Esther, who was not a Jew, and whose very name among medieval Jews was an exemplum of a fool.[7] This name may have been chosen because the Book of Esther describes the Jews as a persecuted people, scattered across every province of Ahasuerus' vast empire, similar to the later Jewish diaspora in countries whose state and/or majority religions were forms of Christianity.[8]"

In other countries he seems to have other names.
[btw: he may have been a foolish man, but he listened to his wife when she asked nicely, so we owe him a lot. That's a February/March holiday, though.]

Today, December 13, is St. Lucia's Day:

The tradition of going to the Lucia procession on 13 December comes from Queen Ingrid's homeland, Sweden ?? After Princesses Margrethe and Benedikte participated in a Lucia procession at the Swedish Embassy in Copenhagen in 1946, the tradition gradually spread to also be a Danish Christmas custom. Thus also with the elves.⁣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIusWjcABa1/

:previous:

Indeed. The tradition about the Lucia processions in DK took off in earnest after "The Three Cute Little Princesses" did theirs.
There had been a few cases during the 30's, but it didn't catch on.

In Sweden it's a big thing! In DK it's one song and a procession.
Alas, this year practically all processions have been cancelled as the authorities warn against singing while being close.
But this is how it usually looks like:
https://cdn.midtvest.bazo.dk/images/d33e6294-6b02-4106-bd0e-83f59578834d/d/16:9/s/2048
https://www.netavisengrindsted.dk/wp-content/gallery/lucia2018gripri/lucia2gripri.jpg
https://bt.bmcdn.dk/media/cache/resolve/image_1240/image/141/1410275/23288851-lucia.jpg
The Lucia bride is traditionally a blonde. And as you will notice, live candles are often used.
In many places they include the boys, but IMO that's too inclusive. Surely boys and girls can do something apart once in a while.

----------------

In Norway it's tradition in many places to hide away brooms before going to bed on Christmas Eve, so that witches can't find them and fly away on the brooms.

Since the witch-trials in mainly the 1600's witches and brooms have been associated, but the real origin may have have been even more sinister!

In 1349 the Black Death came to Denmark and practically at the same time to Norway and Sweden.
According to the public belief at the time, if you saw an old woman carrying a rake going through your village, the Black Death would follow and soon! But if the old woman carried a broom, no one in the village would survive...
In some places it was an old man, but mostly an old woman.

Death being personified as an old woman is seen in many cultures and predates the Grim Reaper.
There is a favorite story of mine (told by Peter Ustinov BTW) about a rich merchant from Isfahan.

One day a servant of his came up to him, pale and visibly frightened: "I went to the market and there I saw Death and she gestured threatening at me! Master, lend me your fastest horse, so that I can flee. If I reach Baghdad before nightfall, Death cannot find me among so many people."
Since the servant was a loyal and trusted man, the merchant lend him has horse and saw the servant ride away as fast as he could. (The horse would almost have to be supersonic to make it to Baghdad in a few hours!)
Then the merchant went to the market, and indeed he did find Death in the shape of an old woman: "Why did you threaten my good and loyal servant?!?"
Death replied: "Threaten him? I didn't threaten him. I was merely surprised to see him here in Isfahan, as I'm going to meet him tonight in Baghdad."

------------------

Thanks for the info, Prinsara. :flowers:

I had never heard about Ahasverus until I researched old superstition a couple of years ago. I had heard loosely about Die Ewige Jude though, but assumed that to be Nazi propaganda.

On another topic.

I wonder if we are going to see M&F and children attend the traditional Christmas Service on the afternoon of Christmas Eve?
Christmas services are still allowed, so long as the small family groups maintain distance.
M&F's parish church is Copenhagen Cathedral I understand, so there should be room enough for the whole family.

I suppose at least the adults at Schackenborg will attend Christmas service as well. Probably in Møgeltønder Church.
https://www.thas.dk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020-Møgeltønder-kirke-4.jpg
https://secureapi.historiskatlas.dk/api/hadb5.image/97755
https://bt.bmcdn.dk/media/cache/resolve/image_1240/image/16/169838/5178371-barnedb-mgeltnder.jpg
As you can see, they have carefully restored the pre-Refomation wall decorations.

I wonder if we are going to see M&F and children attend the traditional Christmas Service on the afternoon of Christmas Eve?
Christmas services are still allowed, so long as the small family groups maintain distance.
M&F's parish church is Copenhagen Cathedral I understand, so there should be room enough for the whole family.

I don't think Vor Frue Kirke has ever been the DRF's parish church. IIRC it was Christiansborg Slotskirke for many years after they moved from Christiansborg to Amalienborg but that stopped being it some 100 years ago.

To the best of my knowledge Garnisonskirken is their parish church. Amalienborg belongs to Garnison's parish and I think pretty much all of QMII's grandchildren have attended the church's kindergarten.

"Happy third Sunday in Advent ��⁣"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvzEuxAC6L/

Pictures by CP Mary

Again thanks to Mary for sharing those wonderful evocative photos she takes (from their home isolation) It's lovely to follow their Sundays in Advent. Their home looks very cozy and christmassy.

I hope Mary one day publishes a book with some of the many pictures she has photographed over the years. The book she made for Frederik (for his 50th birthday) with her own pictures of him, the children and them as a family through all the years was the most valuable gift and idea.

Tomorrow it is Monday 14. December and Christian can break his Covid-19 isolation and the family can return to civilization - well.. as much civilization as there is in these corona times...:blink:

Happy third Sunday in Advent to all TRF members :flowers:

Last edited:
Today 14 December:

"All over the Faroes, a group of people who call themselves “the seamen’s wives” are busy with their knitting needles all the way up to Christmas. Hats, sweaters and warm socks are made so that the island territory’s many seamen who cannot celebrate Christmas at home can still receive a gift. The many homemade packages are collected in Tórshavn, and the elves have sneaked by the storehouse to find out if The Queen’s Christmas gifts might have ended up in the big mass of packages by accident. The elves jump head first down into the glittering packages but unfortunately do not find what they’re searching for."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxKQqHALg0/

I don't think Vor Frue Kirke has ever been the DRF's parish church. IIRC it was Christiansborg Slotskirke for many years after they moved from Christiansborg to Amalienborg but that stopped being it some 100 years ago.

To the best of my knowledge Garnisonskirken is their parish church. Amalienborg belongs to Garnison's parish and I think pretty much all of QMII's grandchildren have attended the church's kindergarten.

Thanks for the info. :flowers:

Unsurprisingly, I'm not that familiar with the location of churches in Copenhagen.

Isn't it Esajas Church the family usually go to around Lucia Day?
If so, where is that located?

And does anyone know where QMII go to church on the rare occasions she's in Copenhagen on Christmas Eve?

Today 14 December:

"All over the Faroes, a group of people who call themselves “the seamen’s wives” are busy with their knitting needles all the way up to Christmas. Hats, sweaters and warm socks are made so that the island territory’s many seamen who cannot celebrate Christmas at home can still receive a gift. The many homemade packages are collected in Tórshavn, and the elves have sneaked by the storehouse to find out if The Queen’s Christmas gifts might have ended up in the big mass of packages by accident. The elves jump head first down into the glittering packages but unfortunately do not find what they’re searching for."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxKQqHALg0/

So it was the Hidden People, who had pulled a prank on our Nisser.

I wonder if they will go directly to East Greenland and the Sirius Patrol.

---------------

Christmas means visits and drinking and feasting and merriment, so unsurprisingly people staggered home more or less drunk – in darkness. And that meant they were in even more danger from various creatures.
Elves were among them. In Denmark elves tended to live inside the several thousand stone-age burial mounds that are dotted all over the country. At dusk, especially if there was a mist, a young lad might see pretty girls in fine dresses dance across a meadow or a clearing. Singing so beautifully that it was very difficult not to follow them, and to join them in their dance. If he did, he might be lured into the burial mound, which would rise on glowing piles. Inside the mound the elf-girls would dance him to death! The elves also danced themselves into a frenzy so it happened from time to time that a young man escaped to tell the tale.
But you could always tell who was an elf and who was a human. Elves have hollow backs. So if you somehow find yourself with a pretty girl in your arms, check her back. If there is a large cavity in the back, she’s an elf and you’d better run!

But elves were not the only danger awaiting someone going home at night. There were many more bogs in Denmark than today and from ancient times they were considered sacred places were sacrifices were made – sometimes human sacrifices. In the bogs lived a creature known as “lygtemanden” something like the Man with the Lantern. If you walked through a bog at night you would sometimes see light. That was Lygtemanden trying to lure you away from the path so you would eventually fall into a hole and drown, or freeze to death! – People didn’t know the light came from escaping gas that spontaneous ignited.
But one way to avoid Lygtemanden was to turn the inside out on your socks. The logic of that one eludes me however…
Crossing a creek on a bridge can be dangerous at night if you are somewhat inebriated… On top of that, in the stream lived “Åmanden”, which can be translated to something like a The Creek-Man. At night he called out, trying to lure people to him and into the stream where they drowned. If a year went by and he didn’t get his human sacrifice, he would take two the next year!
Åmanden was BTW an efficient way to keep small children away from streams and creeks.

Here is a rare snap of dancing elf-girls, in Danish "Elverpiger."
https://files.guidedanmark.org/files/428/229703_Hjerl_Hede__mrket_elverpiger_ubn.png?width=1024

And even more rare snap of an elf who had just exited from one of the ancient Bronze Age burial mounds:
https://thephotographersblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/elverpigen.jpg?w=584

There are several thousand burial mounds dotted all over DK, and there used to be even more beforehand:
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0e/c6/78/c7/gravhoj-pa-vej-hjem-fra.jpg
This is from the Stone Age. They don't have any stones on top.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...e1duCXi0U4oq6mPjnmmBgVEbFXB3nvT8ckcMjgJVwxjDZ
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c9/b6/65/c9b6659b707159690a91168437449a53.jpg
Nowadays the woodland around such burial mounds is kept clear, beforehand they were more or less hidden by trees and as such much more spooky than today.

Today 15 December:

"Back home in Denmark, at the Royal Danish Library in Copenhagen, the Elf Father has come across a copy of “Julemandens bog” by Louis Moe from 1898. The book tells that Santa Claus lives so far away at the North Pole that even polar explorers cannot see the smoke from his chimney. Throughout the year, Santa Claus paints toys. When Christmastime comes, he travels to the “Land of the People” by dog sled. He then swaps the dog sled for a pulka led by a swift reindeer."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIzvHjgAEVO/

:previous: Thank you guys for continuing to share all the stories and info.

I have really enjoyed coming home to them. And then sharing them. :flowers:

Though the kids are trying to lead a protest of me taking a weekend off. As they miss their stories on the weekend. I may have to have a co-worker do it for me this coming Sunday for them.

Today 16 December:

"It’s early morning in Greenland, and rays of sunlight have begun to glance off the fjord Nuup Kangerlua, which encircles the capital Nuuk with its icebergs. As the elves land on a hilltop after their long trek from the Faroes, they take in this spectacular scene. Both the Elf Girl and the Elf Brother are eager to soon find their sister, who traveled with Christian the 10th and Queen Alexandrine in 1921 to the world’s largest island and settled there."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2T3B8Af7M/

Beautiful photos as usual. And great history to add to my ongoing saga at work.

Greenland a bit more hospitable for Santa then our idea of living at the North Pole that is for certain.

Today 17 December:

"The traditional Greenlandic costumes have put the elves on the trail of the Elf Sister. When they last saw her, she wore the costume adorned with glittering glass beads – in cardboard elf style, of course. So, the sister and brother have slipped into the costume-making workshop Kittat, which is located in a small warehouse at the old harbor in Nuuk. The workshop is a bit of living Greenlandic cultural history that honors this special form of craftsmanship."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI44r7sg1xv/

Can't blame them for getting distracted, the work is stunning :flowers:

Reminds me of the work of our Inuit. Perhaps a good link for my kids. ?

Now we need to know if they find Santa. :ohmy:

Unsurprisingly the costumes are pretty expensive.

Just like to regional traditional costumes in Denmark, the Greenlandic ones tell a story about the owner. - Where she is from, whether she is married and very much also her social status.
The male costumes are considerably less... eh.. spectacular.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7XdGEzQKqWs/maxresdefault.jpg
https://visitgreenland.com/da/wp-co...national-costume-by-david-trood-1400x1051.jpg
https://i2.wp.com/www.aquut.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/nationakdragt.jpg?fit=1200,800&ssl=1
https://622386.smushcdn.com/1421302...0x850-kvinder-nationaldragt-kopi-1280x725.jpg
https://herognu.dk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/01-rosa.jpg
https://images.lauritz.com/images/599349C51D9A728847449A2047EA46E2

----------------

And for the benefit of several readers.

On Christmas Night the barn animals can speak. (In Jutland it was claimed the animals speak Hebrew!) But it is not known what they are talking about, because anyone who went into the barn and heard the animals talk would instantly become mute! And in a society where most peasants were illiterate, that was end of story!
The reason for this phenomenon was that barn animals had witnessed the birth of Christ, hence why they could talk on this holy night.
Also, on Christmas Eve at midnight the cows (only the cows, oddly enough) would kneel. Presumably in prayer or in respect of Christ. – That was believed firmly as late as the 1880’s on the island of Langeland, to such an extent that the residents on a farm simply did not dare go out and see whether it was true.
Near the town of Sorø a man foolishly went out to the stables to see if it was true. He got off lucky! He had been tossed from wall to wall until he staggered out – and it wasn’t the animals who had thrown him around…

So when the barn-animals had been fed on the day of Christmas Eve, they were left alone until the next day. Instead a cross was chalked on the barn door and iron (say a horseshoe) hung above the door. That would keep ghosts, witches and trolls away from the animals.

On the second day of Christmas, the 26th, the horses were given beer to drink and sometimes races were arranged. – With no doubt pretty lively horses…

The Palace announces changes to the family’s christmas plans:

"Her Majesty the Queen will hold Christmas Eve at Marselisborg Castle together with Your Royal Highnesses Prince Joachim and Princess Marie and their two children, Prince Henrik and Princess Athena, as well as Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix. It was originally planned that Her Majesty would celebrate Christmas Eve at Schackenborg Castle, but the holiday is celebrated instead in Aarhus, where the Queen traditionally has a residence in connection with Christmas.

The Crown Prince's family will continue to hold Christmas Eve in Frederik VIII's Palace at Amalienborg."

https://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/kongehuset-aendrer-i-jule-og-nytaarsplaner

Wonder why?

Lack of (prepared) rooms at Schackenborg perhaps?
We are talking M&F and four children.
Plus QMII, a LiW, an adjutant and at least two PET officers.

Perhaps QMII originally planned to stay the night at Gråsten, not that far from Schackenborg? But opening up Gråsten for just a few days, especially during a nation-wide semi-lockdown? Well...

There is room for all at Marselisborg. Plus QMII is "at home" so to speak.
There is room for a LiW an adjutant and PET officers and guardsmen will be on duty.
And J&M and family can drive back to Schackenborg on the 25th.

Where does Her Majesty normally reside for Christmas ,I had thought Marselisborg Castle but that could be Easter/Summer holidays?

Where does Her Majesty normally reside for Christmas ,I had thought Marselisborg Castle but that could be Easter/Summer holidays?

Almost always Marselisborg.

There is however a little devil whispering in my ear that being Queen and 80, has its advantages when it comes to making your "wouldn't it be more practical if we...-suggestions" come true. ?

I must honestly admit I can’t see those changes make that much of a difference.
We are told not to travel if possible.
Why don’t show a good example.
IMO a good example for the Danes had been the Queen staying in Copenhagen, maybe spend Christmas Eve with the CP family in Copenhagen and Prince Joakim and family of course stay in France in these times.
The comment section on the DRF’s social media show that people actually think it is irresponsible that neither the Queen nor Prince Joakim and family follow the Danish recommendations not to travel back and forth. The Crown Prince couple get a positive feedback for setting a good example and people are sending them an extra thought as they are going to spend Christmas back home as so many other of us.

But okay, I'm a nurse and we are just really Corona-tired in the healthcare system..
I just humbly hope that people will please stay home this one Christmas.

Last edited:
Has anyone lived at Schackenborg since Prince Joachim left it a few years ago?

Has anyone lived at Schackenborg since Prince Joachim left it a few years ago?

I do not think so. Joachim and family still stay there, recently in October for the Autumn holidays.

Back
Top Bottom