Cute royal kids

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Cristina's husband (I can't spell his name) tall too? 5'11 really tall for a woman, the entire family seems to be tall. Hopefully all the kids will have good height, as a short person myself I find it easier to be taller.

Iñaki is 6'6, so the probability of those kids being short was very small :rolleyes: ;)
5'11 is tall, but she looks even taller because the average height in Spain is about 5'6 for women
And you shouldn't feel that way, I'm 6' (being a female) and things aren't always easier for us just for being tall ;) :flowers:

Maxima seems to have had the same exuberant personality that she does today!! In the third picture she reminds me so much of Amalia, I always thought Amalia favored Queen Beatrix. Maxima was very cute, though!
Exactly Amalia
Foto pagina 35

Me too - I can't believe how much Amalia looks like Maxima!:ohmy:
I always thought Amalia favored W-A family but I can see I was wrong, I can't believe how much she looks like her mother.

Princess Amalia has traits from both sides of the family. Sometimes she looks so Orange, and other times , she is absolutely Zorreguieta. It depends the day: children are made by two persons and they always a lot of the two families, but these traits are somewhat mixed up in their little faces.

Vanesa.

Irene is way too cute for her own good!:lol: She's an absolute doll, I love her chubby cheeks and arms! Is it just me, or is her hair more white blonde than usual? It must be from the sun.

I can see Eva Longoria in the picture. I think she's pretty, but I wouldn't call her cute!:lol:
I hate it when links do that. Who was it meant to be catango?

I can see Eva Longoria in the picture. I think she's pretty, but I wouldn't call her cute!:lol:
I hate it when links do that. Who was it meant to be catango?

In my computer the Link is Ok, It is about Leonor.

Oooohhh!!! What a nice pair of dolls Irene and Infanta Leonor are! Look at those eyes and those curls and those little mouths! :wub: And Infanta Sofía is very cute too, but we must to wait a little in order to see how beatiful she will be (and of course, she WILL BE beatiful! :D )

Vanesa.

Beautiful.:)

That is an amazing photo of Felipe and Leonor. She definitely going to be a heartbreaker when she's older.

I agree with you,Camarina, Leonor is really beautiful, I'm in love with her beautiful eyes, her golden curls that reminds me to Shirley Temple:wub:, her precious little face ... she is really a princess

Last edited:
Especially if she stays blond and curly! But, even as a brunette, with those big blue yes of hers...watch out boys! Felipe (and Letizia) have their work cut out for them! I wonder if Sophia will also get the blond curly hair...we'll have to wait and see.

I do not knowif she would remain blonde when older, but I hope she keep her curls. And even without them, her face is absolutely adorable. And her cousin, Irene Urdangarín, is also a doll.

Vanesa.

All the grandkids of the Kings of Spain are beyond gorgeous, their genetic pool came really well;)

I just found a pic that I thought was so irresistible I couldn't help but posting:

Juanito, his hand and the ball :lol: :wub:

(Visual Press)

Ooooh!!! Adorable! He seems to be sucking his hand. And what's hapening with the ball? Poor boy, he seems a little sad. :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Here's a picture of one of my favorite little guys, Prince Christian of Denmark.

ANP Beeldbank

He might be handing his dad the picture of the Teletubbies that his Grandpa Donaldson showed him earlier, probably to keep him occupied. I wonder if he's a fan:wub:.

ANP Beeldbank

All the grandkids of the Kings of Spain are beyond gorgeous, their genetic pool came really well;)

I just found a pic that I thought was so irresistible I couldn't help but posting:

Juanito, his hand and the ball :lol: :wub:

(Visual Press)

That picture is too cute! I just hope he is more careful of what he puts in his mouth nowadays!:lol:

Infanta Leonor today, at the Club Nautico/Palma de Mallorca
abc
abc

(abc.es)

Those curls! And what a beautiful dress she has!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom