Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Victoria at the opera this evening as part of the Swedish Parliament opening events,
I loved the day time outfit, but this time I don't like her choice, not the best cut and fabric in my
eyes.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Even a glowing and pregnant CP Victoria is not capable of looking good in one of the ugliest outfits I've ever seen on her (or on anyone else, for that matter).
I'm sorry to say, but everything about it including the fake jewelry is just horrid.
Full view:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/20110915pd2873.jpg/

You know something is wrong when the tights and shoes are the best thing in the entire outfit.

Oh well...we have several months to go. I am sure this is just a misstep.

One of the worst Victoria outfits I've seen!

Yes I agree ... space tent is a very good description. :eek:

Yes that silver tent with the big chunky necklace is just wrong - definatly the worst outfit Victoria has ever worn :sick:

Two words: space tent.
Oh dear! Just when I thought she had it nailed, out comes this monstrosity.

Actually I am not keen on the actual style as, regardless of length, it tends to hitch up in the front. Raising her hand to wave really exacerbates this.

Ho hum, maybe better next time. As has been said earlier, there's months to go . . . . . .

Oy. This silver contraption has to be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. At first glance it reminded me of a wrinkled raincoat, or aluminum foil. Sorry, but it's just a plain 'no'.

One word for the last outfit: Bad.

It looks like one of those metallic blankets they put on runners after they cross the finish line at a marathon. I think everyone is in agreement that the only saving grace for the entire outfit is her beaming smile.

The dress material needs used for it's original purpose, which must be for Christmas tree decorations.

Crown Princess Victoria arriving at the church service in Great Cathedral before the opening of the
Swedish Parliament in Stockholm, September 15, 2011 - elegant in black with white details.

** Full view **

Finally something that doesn't resemble a sack!

great outfit. love the black/white contrast.

Love the black and white outfit... I need to figure out how to knit a version of it for my CP Victoria doll...

The day outfit for the opening of Parliment was fab. Which makes the night outfit that much worse. Somebody please throw the silver wrapping paper dress away!

What a horror outfit - everything is wrong here, the silver shiny trashbag supposed to be a dress, the shiny tights and the fake ugly "jewellery" :eek::eek::eek:

That is a really bad choice of dress. Im sure there are many other nicer dresses she could've chosen. The fabric is too shiny and too silver to go with the tights and the necklace. Why would you wear an accessorized necklace to such an event when you have your hand at the real thing.

Even a glowing and pregnant CP Victoria is not capable of looking good in one of the ugliest outfits I've ever seen on her (or on anyone else, for that matter).
I'm sorry to say, but everything about it including the fake jewelry is just horrid.
Full view:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

The horror! :eek::ROFLMAO:
There's not any part of this outfit you could say something nice about. I guess the people around had better worn sunglasses.

I don't care for the dress, it's not flattering to her. (I don't think it would flatter anyone really).

But I wish wish wish she would do something with her hair! It always looks awful strained back that way! A good haircut would do wonders for her appearance, soften her pronounced jawline, even make her eyes look larger. It's like she goes out of her way to find the most unflattering hairstyle possible!

I like the concept of the dress. CPV tends to wear her clothing too short, and it has carried over to this one. Were it not so short and didn't have that ugly hemline it would be better. I do like the fabric and the embellishments. If the hemline were straightened up, the garment made tunic length with a pair of matching tapered pants, she'd have picked a winner.

I like the concept of the dress. CPV tends to wear her clothing too short, and it has carried over to this one. Were it not so short and didn't have that ugly hemline it would be better. I do like the fabric and the embellishments. If the hemline were straightened up, the garment made tunic length with a pair of matching tapered pants, she'd have picked a winner.

I like how you think :flowers:. Your suggestion would have definitely made the whole outfit (and the wearer) look like a million bucks.

Oh, no. I do not like that dress at all. It's too shiny, the color is ugly and the white tights clash terribly with the dress.

I will say that with the exception of a few outfits, her maternity fashion choices have been really good. Let's hope she never wears this silver one again though.

The horror! :eek::ROFLMAO:
There's not any part of this outfit you could say something nice about. I guess the people around had better worn sunglasses.

I completely agree. The dress is just horrible :ohmy:

Full view:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I am sorry to say - that I agree with you. Victoria could do much better. The dress is too short, too big, the wole cut is unflattering as well as the fabric. I hope she will go back to her more classic wardrobe....:ohmy:

terribly made dress, I hope she didn't pay too much for it. I also think it makes her look bigger than she is. I don't mind the fabric, more tailored it could be a nice top over leggings or something......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom