Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gown is unfortunate....but her hair/jewelry are lovely!

LaRae

Hair and jewelry are terrific as well as the neckline. But the heavy velvet fabric and the slim cult of the dress don't do her any favors and it looks uncomfortable.

When I saw the pic of her dress from the front, then it really looks good. Maybe just not from the side if she intends to enter the car. Hey, she is a woman in the 2/3 part of a pregnancy. What do you expect?
So: overall her outfit was not one of the best, but really good - crowned by the hair and the brooch!
BYe Bine

I like it, even a lot. The dress is beautiful, but nothing special. But with these delightful jewelry and super nice hairdo, the dress comes to life for me.

Today's black and white geometric pattern dress was never my favorite as it accentuates her size and doesn't flatter her anywhere. Maybe nothing else fits at this point!

Well, the only one that doesn't float my boat is the polka dot dress . . . they are always a gamble. But strangely enough, my favourite is the geometric dress with the collarless jacket. Her hair, makeup and accessories are really lovely.

I think Princess Victoria is a beautiful woman, can't wait to see their beautiful baby but I wish she would leave her hair down every once in a while, I remember seeing her years ago with it down and it was so beautiful but it seems like now she only wears it up

Perhaps finds it more professional looking for a woman in her 30's, then the wind blown in your face look that other princesses have embraced.:whistling:

I like the all black and the geometric black with jacket both on her :flowers:

I am not a fan of this outifit as it seems to be too tight for her now, but that glowing belly gives the look a special aura ;-).

She looks absolutelly amazing!! Beautiful!

I am usually not a fan of bright colors especially purple but Wow....I love the look on Vic. The style and cut of the coat, the purple paired with all black in the rest. Stunning look.

Love the look! The colors are great on her. And WOW, is she about to POP or what!

She looks great! And most importantly she looks healthy and happy!

She looks absolutely wonderful!! Love the color...

Victoria's really rocked the maternity fashion this pregnancy, I can't think of any outfits I totally disliked. IMO she looks classy and professional while still being very pretty and comfortable.

I fully agree with the positive comments on her clothing style during her pregnancy, as usual I would however like a change in her hairstyle.

She does indeed look wonderful, healthy and happy and still with an eye for style. I've liked most everything we have seen this time round and I have to say that I really liked to see a coat the same length as a dress!

This new "fashion" for having your coat and inch or two shorter than the dress looks just like that, an oops I thought this coat/dress was shorter/longer. If you are going to wear a shorter coat make it a three-quarter coat and then we will know it's meant to look like that!

I totally agree with you, Marg, re the coat length!! This new "fashion" is a big no-no in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom