Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the "discshop" site they say that this DVD will be released 2010-12-08 (preleminary).... so if you wait maybe you can find the DVD on other sites (who will ship to USA) lather...?

oh i read the release date as 12 august 2010... did they mean 8 december? that makes more sense if they did. :)

I guess it's going to take a while before the whole wedding is up on YouTube like the British, Danish and Dutch royal weddings for cheap, poor students like me..

I have been wondering one little funny detail in Victoria's and Daniel's wedding for a long time now.

What do you think Victoria and Daniel and the royals behind are laughing for, while Victoria is speaking to the people, in this clip: Victorias tal till svenska folket - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play ???

First Victoria says "Oj!" and seems like some bird flies by. Is it that what they laugh for so long time, or something else?

I just need to know :D

:previous:
They laugh about the loud echo of Victorias speech which comes from the big-screens around the palace, you should be able to hear it too if you turn up the volume.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF you want to see the whole telecast from when Victorias car comes into the picture until they leave the dinner there is actually a torrent of that on piratebay. Unfortunally the make didnt include the cake or the dance.

IF you want to see the whole telecast from when Victorias car comes into the picture until they leave the dinner there is actually a torrent of that on piratebay. Unfortunally the make didnt include the cake or the dance.

Thanks, mattep74. I'll download it when I'm at home one of these weekends. Unfortunately, our university network doesn't allow us to use p2p.

Can you tell me were it is?

We hadnt opened the book, they had to turn the pages themselves.

They were lucky it dint have so many pages

We should have had a bookmark:p

Add to the experience, a bookmark in the book so that one finds were to write ones name

And the piratebayquestion
http://thepiratebay.org/ search for kronprinsessan and when you got replies you choose Kronprinsessan Victorias bröllop

I am re-uploading the full wedding right now for anyone who still needs it. It's 2 zip files of 2 rips of the wedding. I'm pretty sure I haven't missed anything and yes it includes the dance and the cake. I included both rips I have just incase one had something the other didn't

Last edited:
I am re-uploading the full wedding right now for anyone who still needs it. It's 2 zip files of 2 rips of the wedding. I'm pretty sure I haven't missed anything and yes it includes the dance and the cake. I included both rips I have just incase one had something the other didn't

Is there any way you can upload it or part of it e.g. the wedding ceremony to YouTube (or will it get taken down?)/ similar sites? It's just that I can't download anything on my university network. That would be amazing though I'd understand if that's not possible.:flowers:

During the ceremony in the church two hymns from the Swedish hymnal book was sang. The first was a summer hymn and it was about all the good things God has given us (Swedes are always very grateful when the long dark winter is finally over and the nice bright summer come :)) . The second was a wedding hymn that I think is very beautiful so I would like to give a translation of it (nr 84, text by E.A Welch/ Anders Frostensson):

We lift our hearts to thee, our Father
in gratitude and praise and prayer for these two.
Please, let them give themselves up in your hand
and help them keep the promise they have given to each other

We thank you for the joy that you have provided for them.
Bless their future, bless their home.
Thank you, Father, for the love that made them one
the largest you as a gift and responsibility has given to us.

Sorry for the delay in the links everyone life is pretty hectic I hope the ones I have up will do for now I'll try to get the rest up eventually.

Something I don't get is why did Crown Prince Haakon and his father king Harald wear black bow ties instead of the white bow ties that everyone else was wearing?

I think that since they are royals, they can incline from the protocol, hence making them more noticeable!

Actually the military dress code dictated the use of the black bow ties. Different countries, officers, and "levels of formality" have different dress codes. King Carl XVI Gustaf and Prince Carl-Philip also wore black bowties with their uniforms as this was the most formal presentation of that particular rank/division/uniform.

The second was a wedding hymn that I think is very beautiful so I would like to give a translation of it (nr 84, text by E.A Welch/ Anders Frostensson)

Hi, was that the lady who sang that 2nd hymn? what's her name? so angelic voice!!

Have you been able to load part 2 of your video yet?:)
I'll have a go at it this weekend. I'll keep it running while I go out tonight(going to celebrate the latest royal wedding!) see if I can mange to upload the second video.

Ok I'm uploading the last 2 links now dunno how long it'll take so be patient I will get them up though :D

Last edited:
I am so sorry I've been having soo many problems uploading the videos but I finally managed to split it up into 4 parts so I`ll try uploading it asap but I do have midterm exams so we`ll see

The second was a wedding hymn that I think is very beautiful so I would like to give a translation of it (nr 84, text by E.A Welch/ Anders Frostensson)

Hi, was that the lady who sang that 2nd hymn? what's her name? so angelic voice!!

No, everyone who participated in the service sang it together... including me in front of the TV :)

Back
Top Bottom