Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very non-knowledgable in Victorias jewellry. Do we know anything about the bracelet? Looks like sapphires and diamonds :) Looks very nice from what I can see!

the braclet has been seen on Silvia and queen Louise, but we do not have a history on it

Once again Victoria looked gorgeous with the fringe tiara, it so much complements her facial shape. I'm really glad that she has wearing it again. (I case you don't remember, she hasn't worn it between the the Nobels in 2011 and 2014.)

Imo the many orders cluttered the look a bit. But that's protocol, one has to wear what one has to wear.;)

I agree that the fringe tiara really suits Victoria! And I really liked her soft updo!

Last edited:
Good find! I think the sapphire earings from 1996 and from the Columbia visit are a match. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been worn by Silvia as well, the Swedish ladies have a lovely tradition of sharing.

Good find! I think the sapphire earrings from 1996 and from the Columbia visit are a match. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been worn by Silvia as well, the Swedish ladies have a lovely tradition of sharing.

I am 99% sure I saved a good photo of them on Victoria just the other day to my computer but now I can't seem to find it.. Stay tuned... :)

UPDATE: I found it. I think these are the same earrings. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1b/01/48/1b0148fa69acd32f4f671e9a42971c8d.jpg

Last edited:
It is interesting how Victoria this year has started to wear jewellery she hasn't worn for some time or which she has had for a long time.
These "heart" earrings she has worn this year a few times, she wore already on 15th September 2003, at the King's 30 years on the throne celebrations:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Last edited:
Maybe little Estelle has reached the age where she ogles at Mummy's baubles and wants to play with all the glitter? And while Victoria goes through the bling with a delighted daughter, she gets all these ideas for wearing this or that again?:D

Another possibility could be that she has solved the supposed problem with her allergy and therefore enjoys her jewelry more than before. But whatever the reason, I agree that her jewel style has changed. There is more real jewelry, older pieces coming back, and she wears the jewels with more confidence now, imo.

The deGrisogono earrings have six caps, while CPV's have only 4. As for diamond quality, the deG photo has been done under optimum lighting, whereas CPV's photo appears to be indoor lighting which would dim the sparkle. Looks like they might be diamond, white sapphire or some other white stone set in rhodium plated white metal, i.e., silver or just base metal. They are very pretty, fake or not.

In case no one ever posted it here- those earrings in reference above are from Oscar de la Renta. :D

Emeralds indeed fab, but I think that Victoria didn't show them off much when she sported them!

Very beautiful!!. The 2005 what necklace she wore? Amazing.

Its called intågningsmycket.
Victoria of baden got it when she arrived to sweden
Q Silvia, Q Louise, CP Victoria, P Madeleine, P Christina and P lilian has worn it

Thank you Josefine!

This necklace have diamonds, pearls, and Ceylon sapphires as article say.
I love it. In Victoria with the Baden Fringe Tiara the compination is perfect.

CP Victoria wears the Connaught tiara for the second time. For the Nobels she beautifully paired it with the amethyst necklace, earings, brooch at the back of her hair and a purple gown. Lovely, imho, and her hair is nice with the tiara this time, it looks softer, being swept to the side instead of the harsh middle parting she sported the first time with this tiara.
The Nobel Prize Award Ceremony 2015 | Getty Images

I agree that it is better than the first time she wore but still personally do not like this tiara in victoria. The other jewelry is beautiful with the dress.

Last edited:
Love all her jewels today. I think that she wears the tiara well and it suits her. The color of her dress is gorgeous, and of course her hair is perfection.

Victoria... jus perfect! It was a lovely surprise to see the Connaught again and this time it suits her better!

Victoria's jewels are stunning. Those amethysts are exquisite. Perfect combination.

Victoria has also a broosh or something like this in her hair. Could see same sparkle in the back of her hair at the Banquet.

I think it sparkled purple, so it would be one with amethyst. Now that the banquet has started, there will soon be better pics from behind.

The colour of the amethysts looks fantastic on Victoria whose dark southern colouring becomes warm and glowing in purple. I find that this necklace which consists of the two bracelets is a bit too short for her rather thick neck and makes it look bigger than it is. I quite like her hair to night but I do not think the Connaught tiara looks good on her. It is really delicate and her face features are too hard and severe for it. She needs a diadem that can balance her chin and jawline which is why I think big and high tiaras like the cut steel looks fantastic on her whereas a person like Sofia would disappear in those.

I still hope we will see Victoria in the ruby tiara. Red looks wonderful on Victoria and I think the hight of that diadem will suit her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom