Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria has worn always something new and "big" during the last years: 2012 the new small cut steel tiara and the emerald necklace; 2013 Laurel Wreath Tiara, queen Josephine's corsage and the cameo necklace; 2014 the big diamond cross.
What could be the surprise for this year? A new tiara at Carl Philip's wedding?

I don't think she's never worn these but I would love for her to wear this necklace, the emerald necklace, this pearl necklace, and the pearl necklace with a colored stone. I would also love if she wore the Connaught tiara for the first time.

I don't think she's never worn these but I would love for her to wear this necklace, the emerald necklace, this pearl necklace, and the pearl necklace with a colored stone. I would also love if she wore the Connaught tiara for the first time.

The jewels in picture 1 is quite possible i think (maybe except the tiara). I may be wrong but i belive the jewels on the other pictures are all the Queens private.

Would be great to see her in the Connaught Diamond tiara too but for the wedding I'm hoping Sofia will use it as her bridal crown.

I have compiled as many of Vickan's tiara appearances as I could.

4-Button & 6-Button Tiara (Part 1) (Part 2)
18th Birthday Tiara (Part 1) (Part 2)
Baden Fringe Tiara (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
Cameo Tiara (Part 1)
Cut Steel Tiara (Part 1) (Part 2)
Cut Steel Bandeau (Part 1)
Diamond Necklace (Part 1)
Laurel Wreath Tiara (Part 1)
Queen Josephine's Amethyst Tiara (Part 1)

I tried to label them when I could. I didn't include her few brooch in hair moments, though I did on my pinterest.

Here are more jewels that I would love Victoria to use for the first time this year:

Ruby Tiara/Necklace

Diamond Necklace

Diamond Earrings

Pearl Necklace

Triple Pearl Necklace

Note that she may have worn these before, I'm not sure. I know there is a chance she may not wear any of these until she is Queen, but you never know. :)

:previous:
The two pearl necklaces are the same, though a pearl pendant brooch has been added to the bottom strand in one of the photos. The Crown Princess has already worn the diamond collet necklace several times :) The ruby tiara/necklace and the large diamond earrings are yet to be worn by HRH :)

Crown Princess Victoria Jewellery 2: June 2005-

Here are more jewels that I would love Victoria to use for the first time this year:

Ruby Tiara/Necklace

Diamond Necklace

Diamond Earrings

Pearl Necklace

Triple Pearl Necklace

Note that she may have worn these before, I'm not sure. I know there is a chance she may not wear any of these until she is Queen, but you never know. :)

I don't know but isn't the Diamond collier the one she wore last year with the diamond cross pendant attatched to it ? I know they have a 2 Diamond collets (a bigger and a smaller) so i may be wrong. She wore the Sapphire earrings to Nobel 2012 when she was pregnant with Estelle

I don't know but isn't the Diamond collier the one she wore last year with the diamond cross pendant attatched to it ? I know they have a 2 Diamond collets (a bigger and a smaller) so i may be wrong. She wore the Sapphire earrings to Nobel 2012 when she was pregnant with Estelle

Yes I know that she wore the sapphire earrings.

I would love if she also wear the Connaught tiara. Also it would be great if she wore it as a necklace.

I would love if she also wear the Connaught tiara. Also it would be great if she wore it as a necklace.

Yes the 2 Connaught Tiaras are very beautiful as necklases too. She seems to prefer the smaller tiaras so maybe she'll start wearing the Connaught tiaras in their necklase version.

I'd also like to see Victoria wear the pink topaz demi parure. I have seen beautiful pictures of Queen Louise wearing the baden fringe tiara and the pink topaz demi parure and they work very well together. Maybe i can hope for that on 13:h June if Silvia is wearing something else. But the pink topaz demi parure can be paired with all of the diamond tiaras.

Last edited:

How did I not know it was convertible? I knew the pendants could be taken out and worn on a necklace, but didn't know the entire tiara could be. I think I prefer it as a necklace too.

Thanks IloveCP!! :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I fear that Victoria may wear the Nine Prong tiara at the wedding. I suspect this as I doubt that the Queen will wear it at the wedding, and Victoria may wear a tiara she's never worn before like she did at Madeleine's wedding. Also, some of the King's sisters and Lilian have worn the tiara, maybe as the Crown Princess, she is able to wear it. I really hope not as it's one of my least favorites.

Last edited:
I fear that Victoria may wear the Nine Prong tiara at the wedding. I suspect this as I doubt that the Queen will wear it at the wedding, and she may wear a tiara she's never worn before like she did at Madeleine's wedding. Also, some of the King's sisters and Lilian have worn the tiara, maybe as the Crown Princess, she is able to wear it. I really hope not as it's one of my least favorites.

I'd love if she did. But i think she would have done it by now if it suited her head very well. Someone i would fear to see in that tiara again would
be Princess Birgitta. The pictures of her in the Nine prong tiara at Victorias wedding gave me nightmares for
weeks afterwards ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if Silvia chosed it for this wedding too. That tiara is her baby.

I fear that Victoria may wear the Nine Prong tiara at the wedding. I suspect this as I doubt that the Queen will wear it at the wedding, and Victoria may wear a tiara she's never worn before like she did at Madeleine's wedding. Also, some of the King's sisters and Lilian have worn the tiara, maybe as the Crown Princess, she is able to wear it. I really hope not as it's one of my least favorites.
If it is up for use I think we may have seen her wear it before. However, the fact that Victoria debuted a new tiara to her sister's wedding was solely due to Princess Lillian having left her the Laurel Wreath tiara, so it was not setting a precedent, merely it's first outing.

However, there has been some confusion as to whether Lillian left her one or two tiara's and, if there is a second, the wedding would provide an excellent opportunity to debut it.

But, whatever happens, please, please, please, no pronger on Victoria's head!

Last edited:
Because Carl Philip was prince Bertil's godson, it would be lovely if Victoria would wear the Laurel Wreath tiara also at Carl Philip's wedding. Or the other tiara (if there is one?) princess Lilian left to her.

:previous: Actually, I have this little fantasy that Victoria will provide Sofia's "something borrowed" and let CP's bride wear a well known tiara from a well loved Aunt.

Now for me that would be romance when you consider where the tiara came from originally.

(And perhaps Victoria could debut the mystery 2nd tiara if it exists).

:previous: Actually, I have this little fantasy that Victoria will provide Sofia's "something borrowed" and let CP's bride wear a well known tiara from a well loved Aunt.

Now for me that would be romance when you consider where the tiara came from originally.

(And perhaps Victoria could debut the mystery 2nd tiara if it exists).

If princess Lilian would have wanted that the bride/wife of Carl Philip would wear the Laurel Wreath Tiara, she could have left it to Carl Philip. Or to the Bernadotte Collection so that all royal women could use it. But she left it to Victoria.

Victoria's tiara appearances of 2014:

1 2 3

I am so glad she did not wear the button tiaras or the small cut steel tiara this year.

Gooooosh, only 3...... that is a negative record.... hope to see her more often in 2015! Thanks to her Brothers wedding.....
BYe Bine

The 9-Prong-Tiara may look "ugly" in pics - but when you have a look at this Tiara moving - and with the correct evening /candle-Light, then this one is a real stunner.

So everything, which is "new" to CP Victoria and another stunning and impressive piece, I am happy with it :lol:
BYe Bine

If princess Lilian would have wanted that the bride/wife of Carl Philip would wear the Laurel Wreath Tiara, she could have left it to Carl Philip. Or to the Bernadotte Collection so that all royal women could use it. But she left it to Victoria.

But it would be a lovely gesture if she could wear her husbands godfathers tiara at their wedding. And now the tiara belongs to Victoria and not to the Bernadotte foundation so she can borrow it to who she wants :)

I would love if Victoria, the Queen, and Madeleine wore the amethyst tiara as a necklace. That would be a delightful surprise if any of them wore it at the wedding.

I would love if Victoria, the Queen, and Madeleine wore the amethyst tiara as a necklace. That would be a delightful surprise if any of them wore it at the wedding.

That would be very nice. It looked so big and grand when Queen Louise and the sisters of the King wore it as a necklase. Maybe Victoria, Sofia or Madeleine will wear it as a necklase again at some point. Somehow i doubt Silvia will do it as she was the one who had it changed to a tiara as she thought it was to heavy as a necklase.

I eapecially like it on Princess Christina during the state opening of the parliament in 1974 when she wore the huge necklase and brooch together with the baden fringe tiara. Sadly that was the last year they opened the parliament season with this Grand ceremony in the state hall at the Palace. Would have been lovely to see Silvia, Victoria and Madeleine (and Lilian ofcourse) wearing these robes with tiaras and court dress.

Last edited:

That would be nice. I would also like t see the Baden fringe tiara worn again as necklace. Queen Victoria wore it as necklace at her and a corsage girdle later for official pics.

It would be great if Victoria wore Countess Estelle's tiara if the royal family bought it. I would love if she wore it at the wedding. The tiara is so stunning and I really want to see what it looks like in color. I however have my doubts that the SRF bought it as it's been 3 years since the rumor started and it has not been seen by any of the royal women. If so, it would be great to debut it at the wedding.

It would be great if Victoria wore Countess Estelle's tiara if the royal family bought it. I would love if she wore it at the wedding. The tiara is so stunning and I really want to see what it looks like in color. I however have my doubts that the SRF bought it as it's been 3 years since the rumor started and it has not been seen by any of the royal women. If so, it would be great to debut it at the wedding.

Yes it would be lovely to finally see it in colour. The whole parure would suite Victoria very well. I really hope it's true that it is back with the Swedish royal family. I've also heard that it is the Norwegian royal family and not the swedish who has bought it. Anyway it would be lovely to see it.

I have also heard rumours that the Swedish royal family is to be the new owner of the Württemberg Pink Topaz Tiara. Probably false rumours but it would have been a lovely addition to the Pink Topaz Demi Parure and would have looked lovely on Silvia and Victoria. ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1421796819.430079.jpg

Last edited:
Yes the 2 Connaught Tiaras are very beautiful as necklases too. She seems to prefer the smaller tiaras so maybe she'll start wearing the Connaught tiaras in their necklase version.

I'd also like to see Victoria wear the pink topaz demi parure. I have seen beautiful pictures of Queen Louise wearing the baden fringe tiara and the pink topaz demi parure and they work very well together. Maybe i can hope for that on 13:h June if Silvia is wearing something else. But the pink topaz demi parure can be paired with all of the diamond tiaras.

I would love if she wore the pink topaz set. However I doubt she will wear it until she is Queen. Maybe the 2 brooches and the earrings, but not the necklace I assume.

That would be nice. I would also like t see the Baden fringe tiara worn again as necklace. Queen Victoria wore it as necklace at her and a corsage girdle later for official pics.
That is a great idea! Did Queen Louise ever wear it as a necklace? I seem to remember a picture of her with the necklace, but I don't trust my memory here. Probably I'm mistaken.

It is interesting that even Queen Silvia has never tried to wear it as a necklace. And she's known to be creative with her jewels.:ermm:
Yes it would be lovely to finally see it in colour. The whole parure would suite Victoria very well. I really hope it's true that it is back with the Swedish royal family. I've also heard that it is the Norwegian royal family and not the swedish who has bought it. Anyway it would be lovely to see it.

I have also heard rumours that the Swedish royal family is to be the new owner of the Württemberg Pink Topaz Tiara. Probably false rumours but it would have been a lovely addition to the Pink Topaz Demi Parure and would have looked lovely on Silvia and Victoria. View attachment 293221
The parure of Countess Estelle is the most intriguing mystery! There are reliable sources saying that it's back to Norwegian or even the Swedish RF. But non of them has worn it! Why? Maybe out of respect for Countess Estelle's descendents? Or they keep it in store for Little Estelle?

But if the SRF really bought the Württemberg topaz tiara, these arguments could not be applied. That's why I think it's only a rumour created be those who'd love to see a matching stone tiara with the gorgeous demi parure. And it would be an amazing sight!

I also don't think that Victoria will wear the demi parure while being CP. After all the Queen often wears it with the Braganza and at high profile events. It's most likely amoung the jewels considered to be exclusively for the Queen.

That is a great idea! Did Queen Louise ever wear it as a necklace? I seem to remember a picture of her with the necklace, but I don't trust my memory here. Probably I'm mistaken.

It is interesting that even Queen Silvia has never tried to wear it as a necklace. And she's known to be creative with her jewels.:ermm:

The parure of Countess Estelle is the most intriguing mystery! There are reliable sources saying that it's back to Norwegian or even the Swedish RF. But non of them has worn it! Why? Maybe out of respect for Countess Estelle's descendents? Or they keep it in store for Little Estelle?

But if the SRF really bought the Württemberg topaz tiara, these arguments could not be applied. That's why I think it's only a rumour created be those who'd love to see a matching stone tiara with the gorgeous demi parure. And it would be an amazing sight!

I also don't think that Victoria will wear the demi parure while being CP. After all the Queen often wears it with the Braganza and at high profile events. It's most likely amoung the jewels considered to be exclusively for the Queen.

As far as i know Queen Victoria was the onyl one who wore the baden fringen tiara as necklace.
As for the the Württemberg Topas tiara as far as i know it belong to a private person from Switzerland. I think it may have been mixed with the Estelle Parure becaue the tiaras look similar.
And wasn't the pink topaz demi parue also worn by Princess Christina some years ago? In any case i also think it will be only worn by Crown Princess Victoria after she become Queen or in the case that the Queen should pass away before the King and Victoria therefore the First Lady of Sweden.

I have also never seen pictures of anyone later than Queen Victoria wearing the baden fringe tiara as a necklase. Queen Louise wore it very often as a tiara. It is quite strange that Queen Silvia has never tried it as a necklase as she has worn the modern fringe tiara as a necklase quite frequently.

According to the latest information The Württemberg Pink Topaz Tiara belangs to Mr Thomas Dyer from Geneve. It is from there i have read it may be going to the Swedish royal family but it is probably nonsense. Though it would be an imoressive sight on Queen Silvia i belive more in the rumours about the Estelle Tiara.

I have heard that Princess Christina Mrs Magnuson wore tge Pink Topaz Demi Parure for the Nobel Prize Award ceremony and Banquet in 2006 (wich would have been the first time in over 30 years that she would have worn that set) but i haven't seen any pictures that confirms it.

Last edited:
The 9-Prong-Tiara may look "ugly" in pics - but when you have a look at this Tiara moving - and with the correct evening /candle-Light, then this one is a real stunner.

So everything, which is "new" to CP Victoria and another stunning and impressive piece, I am happy with it :lol:
BYe Bine

True. That is also the purpose of a diadem. Certainly for senior royal or noble ladies it was more about the 'dress to impress' than about esthetical considerations. It should be clear that the person wearing such a diadem is a Very Important Person and then comes the rest.

:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom