Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks okay, but I know at least ten working class women who would have dressed the same way. Ordinary.

The same can be said for every crown princess, as a matter of fact one or two most of the time look ordinary.

I love the jacket. Mary is certainly looking so healthy and happy.

This is tragic, a nightmare not in the kitchen,but in front of the palace..This horse blanket would be perfect for Don Quixote's horse..Cervantes could write a new book inspired by that look,were he alive..Aw mon Dieu, where's glamour n' posh, aristocratic looks?

Bronze or Golden :) The shoes definetly look like satin :)
I think so too!!
The dress looks really pretty, but the shoes and bag(which I usually love)look so totally wrong:sad:!
I wish we had more pics.....!

..Aw mon Dieu, where's glamour n' posh, aristocratic looks?

It went out the door on a cold November day in the middle of the wood and in came common sense :whistling:

You really are out of sync with the event you are commenting on, but keep 'em coming ;)

It went out the door on a cold November day in the middle of the wood and in came common sense :whistling:

You really are out of sync with the event you are commenting on, but keep 'em coming ;)
UserDane, you crack me up :lol::lol::lol:

I don't like Mary's last outfits. In fact I don't like her style during this pregnancy. When she was pregnant with Christian and Isabella I thought she selected her outfit more carefully. It could happen that one or two outfits were not that great but overall her style was really good. Now I just don't now what's up with Mary. My least favorite outfits are the one from the opening of the parliament. I don't like the colours and prints of the coat and it was way too short. The blouse from the conference at DGI-Byen didn't fit her anymore. I don't think that the buttons on the side should be open.
The outfit from the hunting was just awful. Grey hat, pink poncho, brown boots, blue jeans and green legwarmers. It just doesn't match. And the outfit from Roskilde is just blah. Too many colours and the jacket doesn't fit her anymore. I can understand that she wanted a comfortable outfit, but a legging ? She should have worn a nice jeans and a jacket that fits. Would have been so much better than this.

I loved Mary's jacket and the ways he had tied it above the belly. I like the long grey turtle neck and the boots. I don't care for the leggings but proper jeans would've looked nicer IMO. I really liked this look for the event she was attending, I couldn't think she could be dressed better.

I also think the jeans would look better but the leggins don't look so bad. The pattern of the coat looks lovely and looking at Mary in the first photo I wouldn't even guess she's pregnant if I didn't know that.

For me everything looks perfect here. The coat, the make up which is exquisite and the pants as well as the pointed shoes - they're fab! ;)

Well, every cleavage looks larger if the photo is taken from the top "into" the cleavage ;)

The picture doesn't show for me :( I guess we will just have to agree to disagree ;)

I love the style of the coat just not the fabric. She looks lovely as always. Love her hair.

I like the coat. Totally forgot that she was worn it before. It looks good with the trousers.

This is a very elegant outfit & Mary looks radiant. The colour of the coat is really lovely.

Totally agree, aimee! Love her hair, as well. Mary looks wonderful!!

It's a nice and chic outfit. I like the clutch, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom