Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I read in old thread somewhere that Mary's aquamarine earrings and the ruby earrings are of a French three drop design, common for the period. The period being early 1800's. I wonder if Frederick inherited these or bought them at auction as a set with the pearl and aquamarine choker and ring. Maybe Warren knows.

I thought someone in the forums said the ring and stone from pearl choker came from family aquas but the chandeleir earrings were bought? I would love to know if Mary ever receives any jewels on their state visits. I only speculate but I would have to say that she has received some type of jewelry gifts.

I thought someone in the forums said the ring and stone from pearl choker came from family aquas but the chandeleir earrings were bought? I would love to know if Mary ever receives any jewels on their state visits. I only speculate but I would have to say that she has received some type of jewelry gifts.

Princess Mary's aquamarine jewelries were purchased by Prince Frederik in Copenhagen. They are all new.

Wow!!! isn't she lucky!!!!I found a place in the ineternet that they do replicates of the jewellery with real stones,They have several pieces from Mary really good just the only thing itis 14 k gold, here in the US I do not undersand why but you can not find 18k gold anyway I would not mind to have any of this pieces even in 14k gold:
http://www.diamondtiaras.com/ComEarrings/AquamarineChandelier/aquachandeliers.htm
I must say my husband bought me some jewellery but nothing compare with what Fredereik bought for Mary!
He r aquamarine set and the ruby set are for die for!

e only thing itis 14 k gold, here in the US I do not undersand why but you can not find 18k gold anyway I would not mind to have any of this pieces even in 14k gold:

I am into yellow gold jewelry. I also live in the US. It is hard to get 18K here in America. The place to see a variety of 18K from Italy is on the television QVC. They claim and I believe it is true about being the biggest supplier of 18k and 14K.:flowers:

They look really beautiful and practical, since you can alter the stones and create a different effect. Thanks for the pics and the information Ayvee!

May , I will check them but to buy from TV is not my cup of tea, from where I come it is only 18k and I can not belive it is so difficult to find it here! I am sure Mary has everything 18k, she has such a lovely collection, I wonder if she really get excitd to use it or after so many years she lost the interest, just becasue she has it now!??

These earrings:
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n374/royalmb/may2010/may11/18328006.jpg
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n374/royalmb/apr10/apr28/apr28earrings.jpg
are from Ole Lynggaard. The diamond top is part of the Winter Frost collection.
http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n374/royalmb/mary/A1992-501winterfrost.jpg
Other stones can be attached to the post to have a different drop.

Interesting. The way she wears them they look pretty and there's still room for creativity. :flowers:

Does anyone have a closeup of the necklace Mary wore to Trivoli concert? It was nice to see her in a beautiful necklace! She hasn't worn this in quite a while! Ayvee...my friend????

I'm not fond of the chandeliers. The stones are nice but anyways... it's not really my cup of tea. But the Ole Lynggard ones - my, I think I wouldn't reject them when offered :whistling:

I find most of Mary's chandeliers very interesting and nice for a change. Beautiful colours too. Thank you for the link! :)

It looks like Mary is sporting a gorgeous new pearl bracelet. Maybe anniversay present? Marianne Dulong I think. It looks similar to her tahitian one. LOVE it. Mary looks as usual perfectly princessy!

The new pearl bracelet looks fantastic! I loved all the pieces and I like the way she combined them. The watch is classic and very elegant.

I love the pearl collection, the bracelet especially.

Am not too fond of the earrings but looove the bracelet. Every piece Mary wore looked very much like Marianne Dulong.

the watch very chic is it new
No, I think it is the one she can change the strap. I haven't seen her wear this strap in quite a while.
Love the tahitian pearls on day 2......the coral and diamond earrings are awesome!! I love them, I think the top is part of her formal diamond loops that she just wore at state visit from Brazil!

Mary took quite a lot of different jewels for this visit,Yeah!! We love our sparkle here in the US!:p:p

CP Mary is an excellant embassador for the Danish jewellery designers. Be it Marianne Dulong, Georg Jensen or Ole Lynggaard... Mary wears their pieces with so much style and elegance. And I'm glad that she usually favours real pieces over costume jewellery.

CP Mary is an excellant embassador for the Danish jewellery designers. Be it Marianne Dulong, Georg Jensen or Ole Lynggaard... Mary wears their pieces with so much style and elegance. And I'm glad that she usually favours real pieces over costume jewellery.
i love it too! she does not use mutch costume jewelery like Maxima, I prefer so much all this nice pieces from this danish designers!!!!!

I sooo agree with all of you. I am not a princess but wear my real jewels every day. Be it pearls, diamonds emeralds or whatever!Mary just seems to really know how to balance style and elegance while having her own style in jewelry.

she favors more modern pieces but always makes them fit in with her "looks".
Thats why we all love to Mary watch.....right?

So right! ;) Moreover, not everyone can wear costume jewellery. Some people are allergic and always go for the real thing. I'm one of them actually. I see nothing wrong with that. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom