Crown Princess Mary Jewellery 4: November 2009-December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly....its somethin else....a secret.

I love the earrings and think they look especially nice with her tiara. :flowers:

I love them too but she needs a bracelet in the dark sea! Her makeup is beautiful!

Beautiful earrings! Colour is pretty and gosh what a size!

Total love for those earrings which I covet each time she wears them and the tiara is lovely on her as ever.

The cpss is a picture of class and elegance:flowers:

On most women matching the eye makeup to the earring color would look tacky but on her it's lovely and I say that as no fan of Mary.

Queen Margrethe's 40th jubilee-wedding tiara and earrings
Close up

I like the fact that CP Mary can interchange diamonds as well as pearls on the spikes of this tiara.

This set looks wonderful against the dark dress. I really like the changes she's made to the parure and especially to the earrings.

Last edited:
I have always loved this unusual dress, and it's great with the ruby parure. Finally she wore the necklace again. And the earrings are now perfect! It seems that she paired the top part with one of the ruby pendants.

Tonight's choice of jewels is stunning. She looks fabuluos. Very regal.

Mary has taken 2 of the swags off her necklace to make smaller dangle earrings. Perfection~ How long have we wanted this!!!! I am so happy to see the grand necklace!

:previous: I'd have thought they were drops which comprised part of the earrings original setting. Seems more likely, imo.

Last edited:
Possibly, but it does seem to me that the necklace is missing the 2 front swags

:previous: The parure necklace is entirely intact. No alterations have been made.

I have always loved this unusual dress, and it's great with the ruby parure. Finally she wore the necklace again. And the earrings are now perfect! It seems that she paired the top part with one of the ruby pendants.
She looks wonderful with the refurbished parure. The earrings are perfectly balanced with the grandeur of the tiara and the necklace. The original earrings always seemed a bit OTT, for want of a better description, but with this new configuration the balance is just right.

And, in the fabulous "tiara hair" that Mary has finally aced, more ruby pins! Just wonderful.

Those ruby earring drops look so much better than the Tahitian pearl drops she had worn before. And I just love the ruby hairpins worn in a style similar to Silvia and her sapphire hairpins; Mary is another lady who knows the art of tiara hair and showcasing jewels properly.

Love the rubies! Mary's wonderful posture set off that fabulous necklace, and her terrific tiara hair was perfect for the tiara and pins.

Mary looked fabulous tonight. IMO, she was the best dressed, best coiffed, lady there. And that is saying a lot, as I thought everyone outdid themselves for the gala. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom