Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the Children's Aid Foundation: 2005 - 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pdas1201

Heir Presumptive
City
Houston
Country
United States

Attachments

• presse_1.jpg
    presse_1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 720
  • presse_2.jpg
    presse_2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 719
she looks beautiful at both events but imo her beauty stands out most in the dark suit. She looks dramatic and striking in rich colors, while the pale outfit seems to wash out her skin color. Both hats look good, like them both. I know the under skirt peeking under the top skirt is the lastest fashion but i can't seem to like it, looks too much like someones slip has slipped, sloppy not stylish. i see them in all the stores so i guess i should just get used to it.

i really like today's outfit. very clean, elegant and young. a great combination!

Images from londonfeatures

Attachments

• 23860319.jpg
    23860319.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 801
  • 23860322.jpg
    23860322.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 776
  • 23860323.jpg
    23860323.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 784
  • 23860325.jpg
    23860325.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 801
  • 23860327.jpg
    23860327.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 766
  • 23860331.jpg
    23860331.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 773
  • 23860334.jpg
    23860334.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 847
fanletizia said:
Images from londonfeatures
Ah. <Now> I get what you Mary fans see: Mary simply has the most polished style of all european crown princesses. I say she is (well, ok nearly) up to the level of the uberstylish Caroline of Monaco.

princess olga said:
Ah. <Now> I get what you Mary fans see: Mary simply has the most polished style of all european crown princesses. I say she is (well, ok nearly) up to the level of the uberstylish Caroline of Monaco.

So you are converted now, princess olga? lol

I really like the recent pics of her:)

princess olga said:

Its not just about what HRH wears "PO"..its the whole package!!! :)

"MII"

Last edited:
yes she cut her hair very short but i like it. it looks very good.
i think taht her hair color is darker then befor. she is trendy.

Last edited:
Some Pictures from ANP
Crown Princess Mary at Copenhagen City Museum Friday noon January 26, 2007 where she attends the presentation of donations to Danish Children Aid Day. The Crown Princess is a patroness of the Orginazation. Kronprinsesse Mary ankommer til Københavns Bymuseum fredag formiddag d. 26. januar 2007, hvor hun vil være til stede som protektor ved overrækkelsen af donationer til Børnehjælpedagen. (Foto: Lars Helsinghof/Scanpix 2007)
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her shoes, I think that this pink dress she wore when she was pregnant with Christian (with pink coat).

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Princess Mary Patron of Børnehjælpsdagen

Next event

Jan 28, 2010
Crown Princess will attend as a patron of a concert to benefit Børnehjælpsdagen of Christians Church, Copenhagen.

Last edited:
Thanks for the links.

It must have been a good concert, Mary appears to have really enjoyed it.

Yes, Mary looks happy and seems to be enjoying herself.

A note in Billed Bladet #10, 2011.

Informs us that Mary will be portrayed by the Brazilian pop-art artist, Romero Britto.

The painting will be unveiled on the 6th May in connection with Børnehjælpsdagen = The Annual Children's Aid Foundation Day.

The purpose is to put focus on the 15.000 Danish children and youths who are currently placed away from their homes, in fosterhomes, orphanages and similar places.

Romero Britto has previously portrayed the Spanish Regent Couple, Queen Silvia and William and kate.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mary as patron of the Children's Aid Foundation (Børnehjælpsdagen) has handed
out the Little Brother Price at the City Hall in Copenhagen today, April 18, 2012.

Video ** Picture gallery

Mary looked great! Quite a professional look. Mary also looks very radiant.

Thanks Iceflower and Dazzling, great pics.
Mary looks lovely, I like the colour of the jacket and it realy suits her.

Thank you for all the wonderful links. Mary looks great and very happy. Maybe the twins are letting her get a bit more rest at night:)

Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the Children's Aid Foundation (Børnehjælpsdagen) has unveilled a new portrait
made by artist Romero Britto to mark the anniversary of the first Børnehjælpsdag in Denmark today, May 6, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** sn.dk gallery ** lehtikuva.fi gallery **

Last edited:
That is a funky looking portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom