Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: February 2004 - June 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the wedding of HIRH Archduke Martin of Austria-Este and HSH Princess Katharina zu Isenburg at Birstein- May 8, 2004

Prince Hans-Adam of Liechtenstein with crown prince Philippe and princess Mathilde of Belgium

Philippe and Mathilde

The Royal Couple again

(thanks to Cathérine from the Glittering Royals Message board)

Originally posted by kelly9480@Apr 26th, 2004 - 10:06 am
When she's in the Flemish region, does she sign Mathilde van Belgie (it's supposed to have the dots, but I can't do those)?
In the french region they sign: Philippe de Belgique/Mathilde de Belgique

In the Flemish region: Filip van België/Mathilde van België

In the german speaking region: Philippe von Belgien/ Mathilde von Belgien.

have pictures from couple of wedding Crown Prince Frederick and Mary Donaldson?

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by Cathérine Bergeyck@May 17th, 2004 - 5:20 pm
Because Mathilde had a bit of a tummy in that grey dress in Denmark, some posters started wondering if she could be pregnant again. I really think it's not the case and that the dress just didn't fit well, also the fabric wasn't exactly what it should be. Here are two more photos of her last weekend. What do you think?

Sideview in the grey dress

Sideview in the flower dress
Yes, there was so much more fabric to the grey dress. I think that´s what it was. The other dress was rather light and airy even if it probably weighed a lot.

Originally posted by Cathérine Bergeyck@May 17th, 2004 - 5:20 pm
Because Mathilde had a bit of a tummy in that grey dress in Denmark, some posters started wondering if she could be pregnant again. I really think it's not the case and that the dress just didn't fit well, also the fabric wasn't exactly what it should be. Here are two more photos of her last weekend. What do you think?

Sideview in the grey dress

Sideview in the flower dress
I think you're right; the fabric in the grey (cream?) dress was just bulkier and the dress didn't hang as it probably should. I think the length was too long hence the slightly bunching around the hips creating the illusion that Mathilde is pregnant.

Have she or Phillippe ever expressed how many children they would like? Could another pregnancy be so far off for this couple?

Originally posted by Alexandria@May 17th, 2004 - 8:39 pm

Have she or Phillippe ever expressed how many children they would like? Could another pregnancy be so far off for this couple?
In the documentary about them Philippe said:"I'm so happy with Mathilde, I'm very gratefull she's given us two children...so far."

So yes I think there will be third one ;)

They both come from rather large families: Philippe has a brother and a sister, and Mathilde has 1 brother and 3 sisters (of which one died).

My guess is they'll have 3 kids, I think more would be a little too much, seeing the busy life they lead.

QUOTE (Alexandria @ May 17th, 2004 - 8:39 pm)

In the documentary about them Philippe said:"I'm so happy with Mathilde, I'm very gratefull she's given us two children...so far."

So yes I think there will be third one 

How old are Phillippe and Matilde??......Don't you think that ages are concerned?

Originally posted by Cathérine Bergeyck+May 19th, 2004 - 7:12 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cathérine Bergeyck @ May 19th, 2004 - 7:12 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peggy@May 19th, 2004 - 6:57 am

How old are Phillippe and Matilde??......Don't you think that ages are concerned?
Philippe is 44, Mathilde is 31. [/b][/quote]
oh my gosh!

he older than her!

Sara Boyce

This picture released by the Jordanian royal palace shows Prince Philippe of Belgium © and his wife Princess Mathilde are greeted by King Abdullah II of Jordan ® as they arrive at the wedding party of Crown Prince Hamza bin Hussein to a distant cousin, Princess Noor at Zaharan Palace in Amman 27 May 2004.

Belgian Crown Prince Philippe, right, and Nato Supreme Allied Commander Europe General James Jones, attend a ceremony for Memorial Day, at the Ardennes American Cemetery in Neupre, Belgium, Saturday May 29, 2004. The ceremony was held at the cemetery that contains 5,328 U.S. soldiers who died in the so-called "Battle of the Bulge."

Philippe

Originally posted by Cathérine Bergeyck@May 29th, 2004 - 10:52 am
I'm posting some pictures of Philippe and Mathilde's economic mission to California, about a year ago. It's old news, I know, but I really love these pics.

Thanks for the great pictures! I've never seen these ones before. I'm crazy about this couple. They are so natural in the way they walk and interact with other people. It never seems as if they are forcing to smile or to act nice. Luv them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom