Crown Prince Naruhito & Crown Princess Masako: Current Events Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How great!:clap: They look so happy together:wub: Masako's smiling.
I think that's one of the first's time when I see Aiko's so big smile.

Aiko's joy and concentration at the matches are so endearing. They all look very happy. Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
all the pics are from NHK
#1:They arrived at Ryogoku Kokugikan .
I like Princess Aiko's dress!!very cute:flowers:
She always wears cute dress.

#2:princess Aiko is recording the game result.

Last edited:
She looks so adorable! I think I read somewhere in this thread or another that she loves to watch sumo wrestling on t.v. (please correct me if I'm wrong!). I'm glad she's continuing to do fun things even after her trip.

Those are great photos. Aiko looks like she has such intense focus! And Masako looks just wonderful these days. I do wonder if a burden has been lifted from her shoulders with the birth of her nephew?

So true Emily and who knows she may even fall pregnant now and give birth to a boy.

Stellad

true, she apparently knows many wrestlers names by heart to (or so it was reported in a dutch programme) AND she likes to repeat some of the wrestling tricks at home to!

Aiko's smiling.

Masako's hat is gorgeous!

Thanks everybody for the photos!

Thanks for the pix she is lovely
I think it is good luck for her not to reign.
She has a chance to lead a pressure free life

She has a so beatiful smile! I wish she keep it for the rest f her life. :wub:
And Masako looks really gorgeous. I'm happy she seems to have enjoyed their Netherlands trip.

Vanesa.

Japanese Princess Aiko (L), accompanied by her mother Crown Princess Masako (R), waves her hand to send off her father Crown Prince Naruhito at the entrance of their residence in Tokyo, 18 September 2006. Crown Prince will leave to Tonga to attend the funeral of late King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV.
(from afp-profimedia/YOSHIKAZU TSUNO)

Photos from Sept 18th of Aiko and Masako bidding farewell to Prince Naruhito as he head to Tonga for the funeral of the King who just passed away
#1: JIJI press
#2:multiple photos of Aiko from www.yuko2ch.net

Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures, Mandyy. I cannot get the many photos of Aiko to load -- but she sure looks lively in the little shots you posted above! In fact, I can't tell whether Masako looks like she wishes Aiko would settle down just a bit or if she looks tired of the media, again. Overall, she does look much better these days, though. Any ideas how long Naruhito will be in Tonga?

Although i think CP Masako has been looking better of lately, these recent pictures shows a very sad and tired lady, like all the energy has been zap from her.... I sincerely hope that there's no added strain cos of the latest addition to the Imperial Family???

I think she looks a little worn out,too. I like her suit! In the first shot it looks like there are ruffles on the lapel of the suit. Very nice.

She is getting better and better every day! Princess Aiko, Princess Catharina -Amalia and Infanta Leonor are the most beatiful creatures in our little Royal world...Oh, wait! I'm forgetting Prince Sverre Magnus! :D

Vanesa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder did CP Masako tied Aiko's hair. It seems that every time Aiko appear, she has different kind of hair pleat. So cute and nice.

Crown prince returns home after attending king's funeral in Tonga
(Kyodo) _ Crown Prince Naruhito returned to Japan from Tonga on Wednesday after attending the state funeral of the late King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV of the South Pacific kingdom, who died earlier this month after a long illness.
The crown prince arrived at Tokyo's Haneda airport aboard a government plane by way of Auckland, New Zealand.....
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/060920/kyodo/d8k8jqgo1.html

Prince Naruhito arrived home at Togu Palace at around 10:30pm after visiting Tonga to attend its King's funeral.
Princess Masako welcomed him back at the entrance of their home.
#1: TBS News
#2: FNN news

Last edited:
Awww - those are cute photos, mandyy -- thank you for them!

Haven't checked in on this thread for awhile. Great photos. Masako looks to be growing out her hair again.

Another lovely, friendly couple who obviously care about each other greatly.

Stellad

I suppose Aiko was at school so she could'nt greet her father back home

rominet09 said:
I suppose Aiko was at school so she could'nt greet her father back home

Actually, I think she was in bed! I believe somewhere in the article it said Naruhito arrived at the Tokyo airport at 10:30 PM. But the chemistry between these two sure looks good!

One more photo of Masako from Sept. 20 from jisin

Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako arrive at a ceremonial hall to attend the funeral of Masako's grandfather Yutaka Egashira in Tokyo Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2006. Egashira, former chairman of a chemical company behind a horrifying spate of mercury poisonings, died over the weekend at a hospital in the city of Fuji, Shizuoka prefecture, where he had been treated for an unspecified illness. The Imperial household Agency did not disclose the cause of his death. He was 98.

#1: JIJI press
#2-3: Poloto
#4-6: Reuters
#4: greeted by Masako's uncle Kazuhide Kashiwabara
#7: www.yuko2ch.net- The Emperor and Empress send them offerings (in lower left image), Prince Akishino's family send flowers (in lower right corner) and the crown prince couple also send flowers (lower center images)

Last edited:
mandyy said:
One more photo of Masako from Sept. 20 from jisin

She's so pretty, wonderful, amazing!
She might have such a hard time but She can face it and continue Her life as an Imperial Family.
She's so lucky to have CP Naruhito as Her husband and CP must be so in love Her :flowers:
BTW, She didn't look as 42 years old. She looks younger.

Crown Prince Naruhito teams up with world No. 1 Federer
....Federer visited the crown prince's residence and paired off with Emperor Akihito's eldest son to play a doubles match for about two hours, agency officials said.
Courtside spectators included the crown prince's wife, Crown Princess Masako, and their 4-year-old daughter Princess Aiko. The imperial family members and Federer later had sandwiches and enjoyed a chat. "It will be a nice memory," an agency official quoted the crown prince as saying afterward, but the agency did not give the result of the match.....
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/061005/kyodo/d8kiepjg0.html

A nice article to read showing the lighter side of Imperial Family life! I wonder who the opponents of Federer and the CP were? Does Masako play tennis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom