Cristina de Borbón Dos Sicilias and Pedro Lopez Quesada

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crisiñaki

Heir Apparent
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
I've always been curious about this wedding 'cuz I've never seen a single pic of it:ermm:

Does anyone have info on that?
Thanks in advance:flowers:

Here's a picture of the wedding:

Cristina and Pedro (previously posted in Other Royal and Noble Weddings)

Source: Hola

It is the same tiara her sister Maria Paloma wore at her wedding with Archduke Simeon of Habsburg.

magnik said:
What tiara does she wore?

I don't know why but when saw for the first time this photo I thought that she reminds me French princesses - these from d'Orleans Family.

Last edited:
magnik said:
I don't know why but when saw for the first time this photo I thought that she reminds me French princesses - these from d'Orleans Family.

Normal, her mother is Ana of Orleans;)

Thanks leonardihna for the pic!:flowers:
Wow, she really looked beautiful in her wedding day! Where and When did they get married?

crisiñaki said:
Thanks leonardihna for the pic!:flowers:
Wow, she really looked beautiful in her wedding day! Where and When did they get married?
Princess Maria Paloma married Archduke Simeon on 13 July 1996 at “La Toledana” (province of Ciudad Real), her family’s estate in Spain.

Here is the link to the page on Maria Paloma & Simeon on the Bourbon-Two-Sicilies website.

As a bonus, here's the page on Princess Cristina. :)

Thanks for the info Warren but I wanted the date of Cristina's wedding, not Paloma's!:lol::lol::lol:
Anyway, thanks for the page, gotta love those cute Habsburg-Borbon kids:lol::lol:

crisiñaki said:
Thanks for the info Warren but I wanted the date of Cristina's wedding, not Paloma's!:lol::lol::lol:
I'll try again...
Princess Cristina was married on 15 July 1994, at her family's estate in Spain.

Warren said:
I'll try again...
Princess Cristina was married on 15 July 1994, at her family's estate in Spain.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Thanks Warren, you :punk:
Finally someone up there listened to my prayer!:w00t2::w00t2:

Back
Top Bottom