Colorized photos of the Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
these are wonderful, the last is my favorite...job well done

great work AnastasiaEvidence.... well done... the last one is also my favourite

I hope it's okay if we can also post videos in this thread as well that have beautiful colourings.

The ones you placed in post 6 were fabulous!

AnastasiaEvidence! Those are so wonderful! Keep posting!

And these two are badly colored, I believe. I'm so sorry I ruined Tatya's face.

Oh those are so beautiful, AnastasiaEvidence!

Romanov sisters - Olga, Tatiana, Maria, Anastasia

The credits go to Velkonezna Maria or Grand Duchess Ally.

What beautiful photographs. They did confirm one thing for me though; Tatiana was the most beautiful of the sisters. Not only did she have a beautiful name, she was a stunning person. I loved her photos with the shorter hair and the hair ribbon.....not many women can pull that look off.

Indeed, Sister Morphine.

As Lili Dehn says in her memoir,

"The Grand Duchess Tatiana was as charming as her sister Olga, but in a different way. She has been described as proud, but I never knew anyone less so. With her, as with her mother, shyness and reserve were accounted as pride, but, once you knew her and had gained her affection, this reserve disappeared, and the real Tatiana became apparent. She was a poetical creature, always yearning for the ideal, and dreaming of great friendships which might be hers. The Emperor loved her devotedly, they had much in common, and the sisters used to laugh, and say that, if a favour were required, "Tatiana must ask Papa to grant it." She was very tall, and excessively thin, with a cameolike profile, deep blue eyes, and dark chestnut hair... a lovely Rose maiden, fragile and pure as a flower."

I really like how you color photos, AnastasiaEvidence!
Those are so nice! Your wallpaper is not awful, honest! It's so great! :lol:

I really like how you color photos, AnastasiaEvidence!
Those are so nice! Your wallpaper is not awful, honest! It's so great! :lol:
I have some pics of colourised photos of the IF and one of 'm is GD Maria's birthcard.

You'll have to kindly ask Marengo for them,I've send them all,as well as many pics of the Qajar Dynasty meeting here last year,
to him a while ago to have 'm posted here.But as he is very busy,ask again :):rolleyes:

Wow, beautiful pictures, AnastasiaEvidence. Great job! :)

Thank you, AnastasiaEvidence, for the colorized photo of Anastasia and Alexei. They are so cute ! :flowers:

If I may add...

1910 photo set - click on each picture for larger size

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ever so much for these lovely pictures. I cannot help but be moved to tears looking at these innocent, beautiful faces, lost forever in an act of butchery.

Absolutely beautiful photographs thank you for showing them to us.
They are without a doubt very moving, such beautiful young girls.

Back
Top Bottom