Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand that Vanity Fair outfit at all , but she looks gorgeous from the neck up.

The white one shoulder mini dress is okay but as a long gown it would have been amazing..her face is stunning and her hair is glorious...I wonder if she is growing it so long for her wedding?

Last edited:
Exactly my thoughts...if this was a full length gown she would look like a goddess! Her makeup and hair are as flawless as they have looked in years!

That’s a much better outfit. Her hair and make up look fab too. When she was in her early twenties I thought she looked equally great with hair up and down but as she grew older and her bone structure changed a little (she looks less delicate now) I think she looks much prettier when her hair is down.. it just compliments her beautiful features much more...

It seems a lovely outfit, I might would take out the bows.

Who is the guy in the middle?

Last edited:
In my honest opinion, that is an ugly dress.

Probably would look much better without those giant bows, but the fabric looks pretty heavy for a summer dress.

Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 -

In my honest opinion, that is an ugly dress.

Probably would look much better without those giant bows, but the fabric looks pretty heavy for a summer dress.

Agreed. The bows look terrible imo. I’m not sure I’d like it even without them, but the bows are over whelming.

All I see are just the big, ugly bows. And then I notice her, as an afterthought. For such a beautiful woman on her special day, this is a big miss.

Not what I expected, I thought it would be soft and flattering. I do like the simplicity of it except the bows aren't flattering.

Not what I expected, I thought it would be soft and flattering. I do like the simplicity of it except the bows aren't flattering.

Well, I was not expecting a Princess Mabel lookalike dress ! Not very flattering. Disapointing.

When Charlotte finally gets married, she chooses this dress, which is just horrible. Everything in it is horrible, the bows, the length of the dress (too short for a wedding) and the fabric which looks heavy on a beautiful summer day. The colour doesn't suit her either and her hairdo is not good.

Hopefully she will redeem herself with something nicer for the evening event... ?

I am the only one who loves the simple pale silver grey dress? Okay.

I did think it was a little too short, but very elegant. I had a feeling all along that she would opt for gray today. I LOVE her shoes.

I do wish Dimitri had worn a black suit .

Wow, Are you kidding me? is this her wedding dress? not my cup of tea! and that bows! look like the princess from the Netherlands that had her wedding dress full of bows.
I was expecting a glamorous white dress! is this from a civil ceremony ? will she have church ceremony?

It is gorgeous truly but I agree is it a wedding dress for a religious service anyway she wore it the bows is just lovely I love the colour ashen I am not sure about the white side of things that moment has come and gone for Charlotte or is that old fashion on my part?

I think the dress is quite chic.

Wow, Are you kidding me? is this her wedding dress? not my cup of tea! and that bows! look like the princess from the Netherlands that had her wedding dress full of bows.
I was expecting a glamorous white dress! is this from a civil ceremony ? will she have church ceremony?

There was a blessing in the Palace chapel following the civil ceremony.

A full church ceremony is supposed to follow later this month in Provence.

Tonight there will be a Ball. And I hope Gianbattista Valli is in charge of Charlotte's attire. He is the designer who created her iconic sky blue chiffon gown with matching cape for her appearance at Albert and Charlene's wedding evening Gala.

It remains Charlottes most spectacular evening look ever imo.

Out of the bows and maybe the length slightly I like the fabric and the color and I do believe to similarity with Princess Grace civil wedding outfit, not in the shape but in color and fabric. It is not the first time GB crêates outfit for Charlotte reminding princess Grace, I mean of course the iconic blue tulle dress

Last edited:
I think the dress is quite chic.
Me too. I think she looks lovely and "appropriate" - it wasn't a big church service, they have a child together and older children as well. Love the colour and the detail, and the length is fine for me - she's young with nice legs.

:previous: Exactly . I actually love the dress the more I see it.

I do wish she had worn her hair up, but maybe she is saving that for later.;)

Weddings are supposed to be about the bride and groom but all I can see are those horrid bows. The color is not particularly flattering and I think the dress is a little too short.

The bows are a big miss. Take the bows off...lengthen the skirt 2 or 3 inches and she would of looked just lovely.

Hoping the dress tonight and her actual Church dress are better.

LaRae

I like the dress. but I do not like the ties. :sad:

Minus the bows the dress was alright,thought Charlotte would have worn a hat at least on her big day.

The dress needed to be three inches longer and only one bow would have been enough. Dmitri should have trimmed his beard much more than he has and his hair irks me considerably.
I understand the minimilist look they were going for, but they just didn't quite pull it off.
At the end of the day they look like a couple going to a cocktail party. They certainly do not look like a bride and groom.

At first I didn't like the bows, but they have grown on me, lol. :D I'm just glad that Miss Charlotte is finally a Mrs., and couldn't be happier for her. :flowers:

ps: I'm sure her actual wedding dress will be totally different, and I can't wait to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom