Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both nice outfits from Charlotte. Her starry top from yesterday is very pretty - I wouldn't mind one myself, but I probably would mind the price :D

I really like both outfits, though I don't think the suede jacket is the best fit for her. Makes her upperbody look very long in comparison to her legs.

Nothing special about either outfits, but nothing disastrous either. It’s a little while since I have thought ‘wow’ about anything she has worn. I think her style has changed in recent years and perhaps she isn’t particularly interested in fashion these days.

I wish Charlotte would go back to her Felix Winckler era when it comes to her style. All her outfits then where pure gold. Nowadays it is so hit and miss... Yet I agree the starry top is lovely and looks great with the white jeans/ leather jacket but I don't like the tan shoes with it..

Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 -

I’m struck by how much with this makeup she resembles a younger Caroline. A good look for the Met ball ( though a little understated compared to others).
I find her stance a little strange - it suggests someone who isn’t used to posing for photographers!

Last edited:
^^^^^ Legs apart and pigeon toed is rather an uncaring rude stance, especially from a well raised woman and model.

:previous: That's how Charlotte almost always stands in still photos for the Press.:sad:

The outfit and makeup shriek CAMP....but that's the point of the Met Gala.

Her smile seems genuine and unforced for once.

Pose aside, she looks good, chic vampire assassin vibe... Though toned down compared to everyone there.

She looks wonderful, despite the dress which at least fits well. She has no talents as a model, posture, energy or charisma when she models. They keep her anyway

She looks really pretty. The make-up is great but I'm not really seeing the Camp here.

Honestly, the dress is ok but I can't see how it meets the criteria of this year's ball. Her posture is as awful as ever. I think she looks better in colour but she seems to have decided grunge chic is her thing.

She has been wearing some awful stuff since she is with YSL. The fit of the dress at the rose ball was appalling. At least this dress fits.

Charlotte casual with jeans and a leather jacket in New York City last week:

** Photos **

Last edited:
She looks cute! Her legs look great in it, even though I bet the toes of her heels are a tripping hazard

I like the play suit very much and I like her make up. I don't like when she wears her hair pulled back and flat like this - I find it very unflattering. Not convinced by the dark tights especially with open toed shoes. And the shoes are in my opinion utterly ridiculous - talk about designing for faceplanting!!

I think he (as usual) looks better than she does.

LaRae

Agree that the way her hair is styled doesn’t suit her. Whilst she has the figure to wear this, I just think she doesn’t look great and the shoes are rather silly.

Charlotte attend the Vanity Fair party celebrating the 72nd Annual Cannes Film Festival at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on 18 May in Cap d'Antibes, France

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...a-during-the-picture-id1150154267?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...y-fair-party-picture-id1144715497?s=2048x2048

Well, the shoes are hideous… As for the outfit itself it's something we would never (or at least i would ) expect to see at such an event, wich can be, on one hand, considered refreshing and daring, or, on the other, totally in appropriated. Nevertheless, it reminds mo eo a dress P. Caroline wore in the 80's when attending the Montecarlo Festival of Circus. Take a look…

https://www.pinterest.pt/pin/551691023088156645/

I like the design of the outfit but this feels better as a beach or summer holiday look IMO.

Lovely hair and makeup. I would love this to be a full length gown, but she looks stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom