Charlotte Casiraghi pictures part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dinner hosted by Elizabeth Saltzman for Donatella Versace. Claridge's Hotel London. 11 March 2008.
Pic1 Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5
source:dfjones

Very nice find!
I think that's Jemima Khan, in photo #4, no?
Charlotte is the rightful inheritour of her Mother's extreme beauty, isn't she?
Does she have a title?
Do you think Albert II will give her one?

Thanks,

-- Abbie :flowers:

Very nice find!
I think that's Jemima Khan, in photo #4, no?
Charlotte is the rightful inheritour of her Mother's extreme beauty, isn't she?
Does she have a title?
Do you think Albert II will give her one?

Thanks,

-- Abbie :flowers:

No, Charlotte (nor her brothers) does not have a title, and the chances of Albert giving her one are very unlikely.

I love it: she's eating a McDonalds in one of those pictures.

You mean, "I'm Lovin' It!" :ROFLMAO: And, I wish I could eat Mc Donald's and still be a size #2!! :bang: If I just LOOK at Mc Donald's, I've put on 10 lbs!! :lol:. They seem relaxed in these pictures, which is nice to see - even if I just can't find many redeeming qualities with Alex.....:ermm:

are there any portraits of Charlotte????

Monaco

If you look at the pics of Charlotte and Pr. Grace ... this is the first time I ever really noticed, Pr. Charlotte has the exact same face as Grace except for her mouth's fullness. Shocking, really !?

Monaco

If you look at the pics of Charlotte and Pr. Grace ... this is the first time I ever really noticed, Pr. Charlotte has the exact same face as Grace except for her mouth's fullness. Shocking, really !?

I don't see this resemblance, sorry. I think Charlotte is the spitting image of her Mother.

Charlotte is stunning but she doesn't look like Grace at all. She is a carbon copy of her mom, Caroline.:)

Actually I see a lot of Grace in Charlotte.Charlotte has a lot thicker feature than her mother and Grace, but they are still there.A perfectly shaped face, aquiline nose, full lips, arched eyebrows.Those are from Grace!

It's quite an old picture, but I don't remember when it was exactly either. but thanks for posting, it's a great one

:previous: Alright! Rock n roll, Charlotte! <3

By the way, she's looking like a healthy, filled-out Andrea. ;)

I know that they are old. But you have a opportunity to compare with past Charlotte and present Charlotte!:)))

Charlotte was very attractive teenager, but I prefer her now. She is more sophisticated and stunning.

Does she and her brothers have any contact with her father family at all? If not why not??

Does she and her brothers have any contact with her father family at all? If not why not??
They have...Her grandma live in Italy...I saw few fotos wher Char and her brother are tougether with casiraghi's familly

Seriously,a side ponytail? Alice probably did that to her! HAHAA!

Seriously,a side ponytail? Alice probably did that to her! HAHAA!

YES :eek: - for God's sake, hopefully, that was from an '80s themed party....or, unfortunately influenced by Alice....which might be why she looks embarrassed......:nonono:

Back
Top Bottom