British Royal Family Current Events 2: November 2005-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two pics from Corbis.Com of The Duchess of Cornwall, second one with The Prince of Wales.

It's nice to see William and Harry kissing Camilla in public.

Prince Harry and the royals (Tim Graham/getty images)

Attachments

• 57327456.jpg
    57327456.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 270
  • 57327274.jpg
    57327274.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 237
  • 57326612.jpg
    57326612.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 57325994.jpg
    57325994.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
and some more pics, again from getty

Attachments

• 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 35.JPG
    35.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 270
  • 36.JPG
    36.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 57326493.jpg
    57326493.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 252
  • 57326605.jpg
    57326605.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 269
  • 57326613.jpg
    57326613.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 57326925.jpg
    57326925.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 57326921;..jpg
    57326921;..jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 256
  • 57326919.jpg
    57326919.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 287
The Royals at Sandhurst for Prince Harry's graduation; with Prince Charles & Camilla and Prince William (Tim Graham/getty images)

Last edited:
Is the pin Camilla is wearing have the POW feathers on it? I really like it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to be the POW Feathers with diamonds and the at bottom there's a round pearl. It's definately a gift from Charles.

What a wonderful day! I've go so many impressions that it's hard to keep track of them all!

Firstly, it's absolutely terrific to see the Wales family together - and especially Charles and both of his sons, and William and Harry together - looking dashing all of them. The Queen was so fabulous when she passed Harry and looked back at him from were she was walking, they must definitely have had a special moment there with Harry trying to avoid smiling.

The Queen looked very elegant today, Philip and she made up a really quite regal and royal couple, they looked so handsome at each other's sides. And Camilla, oh my, she's just getting more and more elegant! I love her outfit, she looks incredibly elegant, and the brooch is just lovely, a great gift from Charles (if it is)!

magnik said:
If they-cadets can allow only two persons, than what Tiggy done there? who invite her? Or maybe Spencers come later and congrats Harry? Maybe there will be I don't know some party or smth like that when the whole family (Windsors, Spencers) and Chelsea will come?

I know it is hard to realise but, other cadets were passing out today besides Harry.
He is the 3rd in line so exceptions were probably made, in view of the fact that Harrys' family are the British royals and it would be wrong, IMO, to presume that the Spencers were not invited.
A good day, all in all.:)

Skydragon said:
I know it is hard to realise but, other cadets were passing out today besides Harry.
He is the 3rd in line so exceptions were probably made, in view of the fact that Harrys' family are the British royals and it would be wrong, IMO, to presume that the Spencers were not invited.
A good day, all in all.:)
I know my dear Skydragon that other cadets were passing out today besides Harry. But as now I (we) talk about only this one cadet and his guests.
Btw. it was really great day. Congratulations to Harry, good job.
Greetings:)

Does anyone know how close the princes are to the spencers? I don't think they would want to be anywhere near charles and camilla just a guess.

So when is the passing out ball? and we will have videos or photos of that event?

Wonderful photos. Thanks so much for posting them. I hope someone will find a photo of a Spencer there somewhere.

The pictures of HM the Queen and her grandson Prince Harry are amazing. Such a nice relaxed vibe between the two of them. The pictures brought a huge smile to my face. :)

Probably they are only capable of getting some publicity from funeral speeches but don't care at all about reall persons (I mean Harry). It is a shame. They all should have been there. They are Harry's aunts and uncles. His mum is dead so they should be there in her name too. I am not big fan of Diana, but I feel sorry for her now. Her family should be there for her son.
:rolleyes: Oh boy I'm sure they care. But you don't even know if they were invited.

great day! the both boys look amazing in their uniforms, I happy to see the queen and her grandson loverly gestures.
diana and charles had really 2 beautiful boys, I see charles very pround, and (this is very presonal) I miss diana in the family photo.

Last edited:
I love seeing the Queens smile when she passes Harry. That isn't the Queen smilling but a very proud grandmother. It made me smile to see their interaction. What a beautiful day!

Hello Royal Forums! This is my first post, many members of my family who visits from all over the world love this site!

Great photos of the Queen and her grandson. Look how serious the other cadets look and you can tell, Harry just couldn't help smiling at his grandmother! That photo is priceless.

princess gertrude said:
I love seeing the Queens smile when she passes Harry. That isn't the Queen smilling but a very proud grandmother. It made me smile to see their interaction. What a beautiful day!

exactly, the image not was the queen-an official the image was a pround grandmother watching to her grandson
none spencer in the graducatoin, well, not is strane, none spencer in william graduation from st andrews either.
The spencer are half family of william and harry and may be the relation is more private, this was a event very formal, not was a family event like the diana fountain day or william and harry birthdays.

Last edited:
Wow :) :)

Don't the Royal Family all look so happy and relaxed. The photo of the Queen in front of Harry say's it all :D :D

They really are a cold, stiff and formal lot! (I got frostbite just looking at the photo's :rolleyes: )

Yeah, right! ;)

princess gertrude said:

Harry seemed to like it too, judging from his expression.

Images from ukpress

Attachments

• Harry_Parade_100-UKP.jpg
    Harry_Parade_100-UKP.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Harry_Parade_102-UKP.jpg
    Harry_Parade_102-UKP.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Harry_Parade_105-UKP.jpg
    Harry_Parade_105-UKP.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Harry_Parade_106-UKP.jpg
    Harry_Parade_106-UKP.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 322
  • Harry_Parade_109-UKP.jpg
    Harry_Parade_109-UKP.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 259
This was a really nice family event for the Windsors.

I love the fact that Harry was grinning from ear to ear while his grandmother was 'inspecting' him and everyone else was so stone faced. There seems to be a lot of love there.

I imagine the families of the young men around Harry can't believe their luck that the press got so many pics of THEIR sons. Yes, I know, Harry was the star attraction, but it had to be a welcome surprise that their boys got their pics in the press. I know my family would be saving all these pics if one of ours had been standing next to Harry. :)

The BRF website has a nice write up of the event:

Harry's passing out

Thanks for the article mandyy. I love this quote from the article:

The 21-year-old's face went bright red and a broad grin spread across his face as the Queen, who was inspecting all the new officers passing out from the institution, stopped in front of her grandson and said: "Now here's a face I recognise!".

No wonder Harry turned bright red. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom