Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what other location options we have for Cambridge Baby No1; ...
A fourth option could be a welsh hospital, just in case she's stuck.

Here comes a terrible joke that I could not resist. If the DOC is stuck in labor, then she's presenting breach (rather than stuck). You may all groan now. :eek::argh::brows:

If Kate's helping Charles with a Valentine party, she will probably wear a transitional loose top (not totally maternity yet, but looser) with a heart motive on it. First sighting of maternity wear?

If Kate's helping Charles with a Valentine party, she will probably wear a transitional loose top (not totally maternity yet, but looser) with a heart motive on it. First sighting of maternity wear?

Quick!! Someone make up and send Kate a maternity stylish T-top with

"Love Is... Staying up all night with a sick kid OR a healthy adult" :D

Princess Diana Remembered - William & Kate News

Lots of magazine articles on Kate's pregnancy. Double/click on page to enlarge the text.

Interesting article half way down the page. LOOK MAGAZINE, KATE'S PREGNANCY STRESS; RACKED WITH GUILT! Article where she is wearing a white coat.

Double click on page to make text larger for reading.

COESpiral said:
Yep, sure do. A friend of mine that worked in the media and was a minor celebrity in my city was attacked a few years ago and rushed to the hospital. Due to security reasons no one was told what floor of the hospital she was on, we just gathered in one of the hospital's waiting rooms to support her family. Not even her best friends could see her, even though her family knew they wouldn't say anything. Yet a few people that worked in the hospital thought it was their business to find out themselves, look at my friend's chart, and after my friend passed away, share with others what her condition had been and what caused her death. Of course her family had to sue because those employees knew full well what they were doing, but did it anyway.

I am so sorry for your friend. You aren't talking, by chance, of Anne Pressly are you?

A baby born on July 1st and named Diana would be great for the media, but so bad for the child. She would forever be compared to her grandmother.

Agree:flowers: Hope it is not July 1st.

Can I try my luck here? I bet it will be a June baby and the date will be June 26th.

I really think William will have either Diana or Frances or Spencer somewhere in the name of his firstborn child.

I really think William will have either Diana or Frances or Spencer somewhere in the name of his firstborn child.

If Diana is not in the name, I will fall over. And we giraffes always remain standing....

Quick!! Someone make up and send Kate a maternity stylish T-top with

"Love Is... Staying up all night with a sick kid OR a healthy adult" :D

Or the very worst...a sick husband...Mine has had an assortment of medical issues the last couple of years. I swear there is nothing worse than a crabby post medical issue man.

Or the very worst...a sick husband...Mine has had an assortment of medical issues the last couple of years. I swear there is nothing worse than a crabby post medical issue man.

Try living with a PMSing woman.

Gracie, I think you will have to fall over. I expect they will avoid the name Diana to avoid the press chatter. Or they might use Frances, Diana's middle name.
But let's see, here's a name with Diana in it: Alice Diana Margaret Irene. "Irene" means peace and calm! Just tossing out names, Gracie, so you won't need to fall over.

Slow news day???

I saw this blip yesterday on my Huffington news page but I kind of ignored it as it was by a Hollywood type e-rag. Out of curiosity, this morning I did a search and quite a few Hollywood type e-rags are reporting the same thing.

Perhaps I missed the straightforward news reportings but I seriously doubt it. What it boils down to is that Kate is supposedly wanting her mum Carole to be the royal nanny once the baby is born. Somehow I really have to seriously doubt this although I'm sure Carole will be on hand when the child first arrives to help out when needed as most mothers are. Just thought I'd give you all a big laugh of the day. :D

Kate Middleton Chooses Royal Nanny & We Approve | The Stir

That's hilarious! Slow news day indeed.

What a lot of rubbish!!!

Obviously Carole as a grandmother will help her daughter with her baby but a nanny? Please!

She's already a job

Irene IS a royal name - used by several descendants of Queen Victoria. I'm not a fan, but the meaning is very nice "peace, calm" They sure need it.

You can name that baby "Calm Blue Oceans" and the hysteria surrounding it will be anything but....;)

But it would be nice to see them branch out a bit with these royal names for something rarely used but royal.

Carole as nanny? Huffington Post sometimes posts the outrageous, knowing it's ridiculous, because the amount of clicks and comments are their bread and butter. So they will pick up on this stuff. When some rag makes a suggestion that the Duggar mother act as wet-nurse, I'm sure they'll post that too..... :whistling:

Carole as nanny? Huffington Post sometimes posts the outrageous, knowing it's ridiculous, because the amount of clicks and comments are their bread and butter. So they will pick up on this stuff. When some rag makes a suggestion that the Duggar mother act as wet-nurse, I'm sure they'll post that too..... :whistling:

and they will adopt Honeybooboo as a playmate!!! :ohmy::lol::ohmy::lol:

and they will adopt Honeybooboo as a playmate!!! :ohmy::lol::ohmy::lol:

Ah, yes, the BooBoo family will no doubt take the little princess to Toddler and Tiara pageants all over middle Georgia.

That would be TLC's wildest fantasy! :ROFLMAO:

This story has been around for a few days and its source is the so-called friend from MArlborough days who now resides in Australia. Her name is Jessica Hay.

She is also the source of the "Kate had pix of William on her wall at school", a story which Catherine denied in her engagement interview.

Her again? Either William and Kate are using her as some kind of smokescreen to get news out to the media without being overly blatant about it or this chick is doing some serious mind voodoo in order to get them to talk. You'd think as often as she runs to the press that Kate would have cut off all contact with her.

I love "Irene" because it goes with Alice. Alice Irene sounds nice. With the child being called Alice by the family, just formally Alice Irene. I so love the meaning, because calm and peace will be needed by this family. But Alice Diana is good too, and getting the Diana in there so it sounds right is a task. If you have Alice Diana then you can add on whatever else is honoring the right people, such as Carole, or the Queen, or Anne. Anne was not honored by Wills' parents in the godparent roll and it is time for that. I think the godfolks should come from the Gloucesters, the Princess Royal, and of course the Middletons. If there is room for more, the Wessexes. They are people who are the great supports of the Queen. I suppose the Cambridges have their own great supports.
Don't know who they are.

Can't make out if that's a baby bump or it's just her shawl hanging loose.

OMG.... under all of those layers...... lies The Fetus........

Swoon!

Thud.

I'm getting uncomfortable with this. There is absolutely no privacy at all now - can't go anywhere. She'll end up doing what royals have always done - ask the shops to deliver on appro.

What are we creating?

Her face looks fuller in second pic. I think she has gained some weight her legs look thicker to me. ;)

I'm getting uncomfortable with this. There is absolutely no privacy at all now - can't go anywhere. She'll end up doing what royals have always done - ask the shops to deliver on appro.

What are we creating?
She is walking on public road so this is to be expected. :flowers:

What are we creating?

I'm feeling the same way, more and more. I love royal watching but I'm happy to confine that to official events when they're on duty. This reporting on her every move and trying to get pictures of her belly makes me very uncomfortable.

Royals and celebs have always had far less privacy then us regular Joe's. With the advent of the internet, we regular Joe's have lost a lot of our privacy, and the royals a proportionately larger loss.

The only way to stop it is to change the privacy laws; and I don't know how you can make illegal reports on activity out in public. Any hugely popular royal is always photographed on the street. When CP Mary was pregnant the first time, I believe her every move was tracked.
I'm feeling the same way, more and more. I love royal watching but I'm happy to confine that to official events when they're on duty. This reporting on her every move and trying to get pictures of her belly makes me very uncomfortable.
The only way to put a stop to it is to help by voting with your keystroke. Don't click on the article showing her out and about on her private rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Royals and celebs have always had far less privacy then us regular Joe's. With the advent of the internet, we regular Joe's have lost a lot of our privacy, and the royals a proportionately larger loss.

The difference being that the regular Joe's have willingly given up their own privacy, and that of their friends, through Facebook, Twitter and now no longer understand the concept of privacy and certainly show less respect for the privacy of others. They have become what the paps were once condemned for.

The difference being that the regular Joe's have willingly given up their own privacy, and that of their friends, through Facebook, Twitter and now no longer understand the concept of privacy and certainly show less respect for the privacy of others. They have become what the paps were once condemned for.

Actually, through my work at times I have to gather a lot of information on people. It's not simply facebook and twitter (although yes, many a person hangs themselves there). Court records of all sorts, and real estate records are now online. As are arrest records, and all kinds of newspapers.

This information was ALWAYS out there, but it took a bit of doing going down to the court house and filling out requests. Now I just gather it with a few keystrokes.

And then there are all of the public cameras out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom