Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pierre is such an elegant young man. He reminds me of those perpetually well-dressed Italian men. Among the trio he is the one who carries himself really, really well.

I agree, Moby.
Compared to Andrea, Pierre is almost an archetypical "Italian about town".
He reminds me of 1950s black-and-white films.

Last edited:
Pierre is very elegant, and arguably the hottest of the Trio, but puffing on a cigarette is not cute. That said, Margherita, Bea and Eugenie look pretty.

Amending my previous statement: Tatiana looks good. The dress is pretty and her hair looks good like that. Also, realized that Charlotte is probably still doing the Global Champions Tour. But is that Starvos coming behind Pierre out of the yacht?

Last edited:
Beatrice looked stunning!
Pity Charlotte couldn't go. Pierre looks fab. Andrea looked good (pity we have one pic of him and he is in the background).
Tatiana...is a fashion mess, imo. It's like she tries too hard to pull off the hippie chic style.

Beatrice looked stunning!
Pity Charlotte couldn't go. Pierre looks fab. Andrea looked good (pity we have one pic of him and he is in the background).
Tatiana...is a fashion mess, imo. It's like she tries too hard to pull off the hippie chic style.
Agreed about everything.I think Tatiana's style is slightly improving though..

Yeah it took me a minute to like the dress. I think I just brought my ever ready prejudice to these particular pics the first time; she's usually one big miss for me, but its a definite upgrade from this:

Tatiana Santo Domingo Photos - 2010 Monte Carlo Rose Ball - Zimbio
:ermm:

Most of the time I hardly notice her. She's often overshadowed by the presence of Margherita and Eugenie, and she's always smashed between those two. But she does have some good outfits. I do really like this one:

Tatiana Santo Domingo Photos - Salvatore Ferragamo - Seize The Moment - Party: Milan Fashion Week S/S 2011 - Zimbio

This isn't bad either:

Tatiana Santo Domingo Photos - 2010 amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala - Arrivals - Zimbio

^ Is the young blonde man in the 2nd gallery of olycom pics with Pierre, Christian of Hanover?? It looks a lot like him, but I'm not sure.

Christian de Hannover was there, yes! I saw it in another forum. He was accompained with other woman.

Christian is really attractive, glad to see him there. Pierre is quite dashing as well.

Good to see the whole family together again. :)

And I agree with everyone ~ Christian's girlfriend is lovely to look at ~ as is everyone else, including Pierre. :)

ps: Christian resembles Owen Wilson imho.

Does this mean that Christian and Ernstie will attend the wedding?

I agree, Moby.
Compared to Andrea, Pierre is almost an archetypical "Italian about town".
He reminds me of 1950s black-and-white films.

YES!!! I could'n express it, but you are right. Exactly this.

I did not like Tatiana, she was worst than ever... Her dress was oversized and all these hair!

Eugenie was stunning.

Last edited:
Pierre is very elegant, and arguably the hottest of the Trio, but puffing on a cigarette is not cute. That said, Margherita, Bea and Eugenie look pretty.

Amending my previous statement: Tatiana looks good. The dress is pretty and her hair looks good like that. Also, realized that Charlotte is probably still doing the Global Champions Tour. But is that Starvos coming behind Pierre out of the yacht?
Yes, he is. A better pic if you want: http://i51.tinypic.com/znmtmv.jpg

Where is Christian in the pics?
Some of Pierre. I can't stand that he always has to keep his cigarrete. http://i52.tinypic.com/2cp8h0j.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ryq71e.jpg

Last edited:
I have tried to get behind Tatianna's style of dress - bohemian chic. Sometimes its working for me and others not. This is a not time. She just looks sloppy IMO.

Pierre does look handsome. As does Christian. Where is Ernest Jr., is he away working?

Some of Pierre. I can't stand that he always has to keep his cigarrete.

RIGHT!!! But this is the small(!) default of the Grimaldi-Casiraghi family... Both Caroline and her boys spend 24/24 with their cigarettes!!
Charlotte is slightly better, but Alex is becoming like his future in-laws!

Last edited:
Hello..
nice pics and it's really nice to see everyone at a happy ocaccion :)
anymore more pics of Mr. stavros N, please? (even if hiding) ;)

is it likely that Charlotte was in Paris last week,, guys? I thought I had seen her with an odd looking guy but I'm not sure. :-/ Have to go now. See you.

Thanks, azure! Even though I think he's a douche, he looks good. Pierre and Andrea do, too. At first I thought Andrea went to the wedding in those sweat pants and red shirt.:ermm: Glad to see he didn't. So ready for PA and Charlene's wedding now. How long is it til then?

The wedding is on July 1st and 2nd. There are the concerts before...

I hope that Christian and Ernst will turn up to the wedding...

Thanks, azure! Even though I think he's a douche, he looks good. Pierre and Andrea do, too. At first I thought Andrea went to the wedding in those sweat pants and red shirt.:ermm: Glad to see he didn't. So ready for PA and Charlene's wedding now. How long is it til then?
You're welcome:)

Some info about Tatiana, Béatrice and Alex here
So, Alex was born in South Africa and his favorite book is Candide, the optimistic by Voltaire (I absolutely hate this one even if I like Voltaire).:flowers:

I love these Borromeo weddings!
I really hope that there will be a Casiraghi-Borromeo wedding one day.

Back
Top Bottom