Andrea, Charlotte, Pierre Casiraghi - childhood pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully these haven't been posted already. From Newscom 1990, 1992 and 1999

The 7th photograph Photofan posted where Caroline,Charlotte and Stephanie are greeting the crowd from the balcony is one of the BEST Grimaldi pics i've ever seen...!!!And the resemblance between the three of them is very strong!If Grace was in this pic it would be so lovely...I love that pic Photofan...Thanks..I have seen it a few years ago and i was searching for it but i couldn't find it.. :) thanks

Beatrice said:
The 7th photograph Photofan posted where Caroline,Charlotte and Stephanie are greeting the crowd from the balcony is one of the BEST Grimaldi pics i've ever seen...!!!And the resemblance between the three of them is very strong!If Grace was in this pic it would be so lovely...I love that pic Photofan...Thanks..I have seen it a few years ago and i was searching for it but i couldn't find it.. :) thanks

Here're two pictures by the BdP and Sipa:

juvaeu.jpg
juvall.jpg

...it would have been great if Grace could have been there , and Steph's little Pauline ...

Many thanks for searching and posting them here Sebastian!! :)
You're right about Pauline.All the Grimaldi ladies are fantastically beautifull!

Ianna said:
Cutie Charlotte giving presents at Palace:) ..Not sure for year, maybe 1995:confused:

jgjv9i.jpg

I never seen this one Ianna!!!. Thanks.
This pix is from Gente magazine

mal8h4.jpg

Thanks for all the pictures there are beautifull, Charlotte was and is a beauty!

Pr Caroline and her kids on vacation, going to the beach...
1994, Source; Hola, Semana, Paris Match and Die aktuelle
mmej3d.jpg

mmejgp.jpg

Pr. Rainier and Pr Albert where there also..
mmejj6.jpg

Little Pierre..
mmejow.jpg

And Charlotte...
mmejr5.jpg

And Andrea..
mmel1x.jpg

Part two. Source: Semana, Hola, & Paris Match

Andrea with Albert.
mmelav.jpg

Playing on the beach..
mmelcn.jpg

Pierre with his toy. (love the clothes from the kids)
mmelgz.jpg

Jumping Pierre..
mmeljd.jpg

Jumping Charlotte..
mmelns.jpg

Part 3. I make a mistake they are from 1993!!.
Source: Hola, Semana & Paris Match

Charlotte pix.
mmelvt.jpg

mmem1j.jpg

mmem2u.jpg

Taken on the hotel balcony.. (I think..) Soooo cute..
mmem88.jpg

mmembq.jpg

I hope I have not posted them already, I'm not sure..

Part 4. The kids welcome there mum when they arrive at the hotel.
Source: Gente & Hola

mmemtf.jpg

mmemv8.jpg

mmemwp.jpg

mmeo7d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabolous photos, Townsend, and so many of them!;) Most of them I see for the first time!

Balcony pics and especially those taken when arriving to hotel and hugging with Mommy are super adorable!:)

Thanx for sharing!

those pics are great towsend!!! The balcony ones are cute and the hotels ones too.

Thanks for sharing!

Pierre and his mum walking in the rain. 1993 (own collection ) Source: Story & Lecturas
cover
mt8cjk.jpg

mt8cxl.jpg

Thanks to everyone for all the great pictures. They were adorable boys and now they've grown into being very handsome men.

Ok, Pierre isn't really so much younger in these, but I didn't know where to post them then , so:

okpqwp.jpg
okpsex.jpg

okpsls.jpg
okpspf.jpg

(olycom, bruno press)

Great pics, Sebastian! First one is great portrait of Pierre!

"Big" brother Andrea and baby Charlotte in walk:p :) September 1986..(Paris Match)

os7ol4.jpg

sebastian said:
Ok, Pierre isn't really so much younger in these, but I didn't know where to post them then , so:

okpqwp.jpg
okpsex.jpg

okpsls.jpg
okpspf.jpg

(olycom, bruno press)

Pierre looks a lot like his father, Stephano in the most recent pics.

:)

towsend said:
Well sorry if I thought you aren't intrested in them. Its Great how you all respons... (sorry for the english!!)
I'm glad to share all my pictures and I do see some pictures I do not have!
Thanks to all!!!!:D

is pierre being bullyed?

Andrea

Andrea as a young adolescent was an incredible beauty, when an ephebe that still did not have very masculine features. Now is painfully skinny and all that striking beauty is gone.

I know, although I still look forward to pictures of Andrea at various events, his appearance is, again, alarming.:eek: For a little while, he seemed to look better, had gained some weight, but seems to have slipped again.:ermm:

What absolutely gorgeous little boys. As a matter of fact all three children of Caroline and Steffano were works of art!

Charlotte was priceless since she was born. And the way Princess Caroline dressed the trio was absolutely fantastic. What a shame their Dad died when they were so young.

I LOVE the one of Caroline and Charlotte! Caroline is so beautiful there! And Charlotte was one of the most heart-stoppingly adorable kids ever.next to me.

When she was young , Charlotte often wears a headband !
.......some pics.....:p

I've noticed that Charlotte had blue eyes when she younger and now she has brown,right? All babies have blue eyes apparently.But what age do you think the color changes permanently? Mine changed to green :rolleyes:

Charlotte has blues eyes, like all Caroline´s children.

Back
Top Bottom