Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Aug.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea was born in 1984, and that would make him 19

Andrea and his girlfriend in Ibiza

Andrea and Maria

Attachments

• hgfhg.jpg
    hgfhg.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 1,093
  • gdfg.jpg
    gdfg.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 414
I don't really mind the long hair, however, here's one retouched photo with a little bit shorter hair.

...Scott

Attachments

• post_13_1061478046.jpg
    post_13_1061478046.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 364
Long hair or Short hair...it doesn't matter he will always remain adorable!!!!! :flower:

I agree he is cute, but the cigerette completly turns me off

raven :woot:

Andrea Casiraghi looks alot better with shorter hair, his body is kind of gross. He has no muscle and he looks like he needs a meal or 2, plus smoking is horrible. Cute Face though

At the end of july there was a huge article on Andrea in Point de vue (he was also on the cover)...does anyone have the mag and can tell me what the article was about as I couldn't manage to read the whole of it? I'd really appreciate it...thank you in advance

He was on the cover of Point de Vue? Now, I'll have to go out and get it...that is if I can still find one!

Does anyone else see the resemblence of Princess Stephanie and Andrea?

Andrea's Summertime "friend"

Copyright Imagine Scandinavia/Korpa 20009, Barcelona, Spanien. Maria Jurado star at fashion show MARIA JURADO , Andrea Cashiraghi summer girlfriend, walked the runway for Pasarela Gaudi in Barcelona. This is the first time that the spanish actress Maria Jurado did a catwalk show. The designer was Pepe Arellano and she did a great job. Just before the show she stood up for us and answered a few questions, although from the beguining she refussed to talk about Andrea Casiraghi and their relation but she stated: "Im not in love" "I´m very nerveous because this was her first time as a model. "I´m an actress´, this is the only time" "I like Pepe Arellano´s designs

on continue.... ("on" as in the french WE and not the english on something...)

Why aren't they in love? They looked so very much in love this summer (sarcasm).

Attachments

• Maria.jpg
    Maria.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 338
  • Maria.jpg
    Maria.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Maria.jpg
    Maria.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 264
  • Maria.jpg
    Maria.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 253
2_090824royalty73_com.jpg

sept 19, 2003
who's the girl?

Ibl.........

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 655
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 668
sept 19 2003 ---

is this andrea's new girl? if she is well, boy, ism he fast... :lol:

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,636
You're right, Moby! If this girl is his new gf then he is fast! :p

I think Andrea looks a lot like his dad did....
...but as well he has his auntie Stephanie's smile....

Steph's and Andy's relation has always been very close...and he has always been so fond of her.
When he was little, the time Steph did not have kids of her qwn yet, he spend lots of time with his Tama...She used to take him to the movies, to McDonalds or for a shopping tour...he spend nights at her appartment...watching TV, reading books and cooking great meals with her....

The two of them ...May 1999...

Attachments

• Andy___Steph.jpg
    Andy___Steph.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 313
Originally posted by moby@Sep 23rd, 2003 - 9:41 pm
sept 19 2003 ---

Everyone wants to be his girlfriend!! I would!! :p

hehe... everybody does want to be his gf... :rolleyes: :lol:

did you see that thing i made? click on the link above, Andy and Family. I collected pics of him where he looked like a member of his family. when he was really young he looked like princess grace.. ;)

Originally posted by billabong+Sep 28th, 2003 - 12:28 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billabong @ Sep 28th, 2003 - 12:28 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-moby@Sep 23rd, 2003 - 9:41 pm
sept 19 2003 ---

Everyone wants to be his girlfriend!! I would!! :p [/b][/quote]
if he still goes that fast with girlfriends in the future, we all have a big chance to be his girlfriend for at least 3 days :p

Originally posted by Josefine@Sep 19th, 2003 - 5:38 am
Andrea was born in 1984 not 1998. :p That'd make him the same age as his younger cousin Camille.

Originally posted by michelle@Sep 25th, 2003 - 10:43 am

Steph's and Andy's relation has always been very close...and he has always been so fond of her.
When he was little, the time Steph did not have kids of her qwn yet, he spend lots of time with his Tama...She used to take him to the movies, to McDonalds or for a shopping tour...he spend nights at her appartment...watching TV, reading books and cooking great meals with her....

The two of them ...May 1999...
Really? how do you know that! It sounds so sweet! I really like Steph, altough sometimes she seems like she has very low self-esteem :( but she looks like a very nice and cool person

I read it in a book about Steph...then I asked the two of them and Andy told my brother about it too.
I know that may sound far fetched to you but we just met up on the beach so it was no big deal. We played volleyball together... ;) ...(P.S: I'm bad at volleyball...hehe)

??? :wacko: he only has the same hairdo but nothing more and Andrea is way more handsome then that guy. :p

November 19 2003. Prince Rainier of Monaco & Andrea Casiraghi watch the Monaco National Day parade from the balcony of the palace.

Polfoto

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 402
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 321
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 338
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 286
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 292
Prince Rainier of Monaco, Princess Stephanie, Andrea and his mother Princess Caroline, and Prince Albert, from left,wave to the crowd during the National Day parade at the Monaco Palace, Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2003. (AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau)

(AP Photo/Lionel Cironneau)

Attachments

• mon1.jpg
    mon1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 308
  • mon2.jpg
    mon2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 293
Originally posted by ilie85@Nov 19th, 2003 - 11:13 am
??? :wacko: he only has the same hairdo but nothing more and Andrea is way more handsome then that guy. :p
I have seen someone who is very much indentical to Andrea. Seeing them on distance you could not possibly tell which one is who. I is really scary the way they both resemblence eachother.
I know who this person is also,but for his own safty I will not give up the name.
But you should all know that there are two of them,Andrea and the other one.
This is very seriouce because the "forge" could pretend to be the prince and people would acually belive him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom