A Princess is Born in Denmark!: April 21, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danish Royal Watchers has a beautiful lookback at Mary since the day they announced her pregnancy, and I have to say that I think she's looked fantastic these 6 months we've known about the pregnancy.. Danish Royal Watchers

Last time we saw her before birth
Credit:DRW

I hope they'll go home tommorow actually ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God, it's fantastic!
I'm so happy for the royal family....

Welcome little Princess and Congratulations!
I want to see the baby :wub:

Wonderful! A baby girl! :wub: :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations for the family!!
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Congratulations to the Danish Royal Family!!!

Her_Majesty said:
I cannot belive it! Wow! What a surprise! I didn't expect the baby to be born so early!
And it's a daughter! Fantastic news! :flowers:
Many congratulations!

Honetstly... I'm shocked... no ... shocked is not the right word.. let's say SUPRISED!
I came home and expected to read about baby news for Letizia...
But Mary?
Wow, that was really unexpected!

Fantastic! A Royal Surprise...

I feel exactly the same - I was expecting news of Letizia! Congratulations to the Danish Royal Family!

I guess Mary will be able to participate in the Swedish statevisit, since she gave birth so early ! :flowers:

YES!! I was right. YAY! Congrats to Frederik and Mary on the birth of their baby daughter. Now...I hope I was somewhat right on the names. LOL

Just logged on and totally didn't expect this news.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yay, a princess :flowers: thats so great... now they have both a little prince and a little princess. Wonder what they will name her... cant wait for an name announcement and some photos!

Congratulations Danmark!

And it is about 61 years since the last Danish princess was born, Anne-Marie, so it's celebration time. :flowers:
[/QUOTE]
I wonder why everyone here considering the little born princess is the first danish princess since 60 years.
Aren't queen Anne-Marie daughters Alexia and Theodora princesses of Denmark?

asma said:
I wonder why everyone here considering the little born princess is the first danish princess since 60 years.

Alexia and Theodora were not born in Denmark to a Danish Queen/Queen-to-be. This little girl was.

Wow! This is fantastic!! The baby boom became into a Girl Boom!! :flowers:

Congratulations to the family, it means that we are going to have a lot of pics about the new little princess!! :wub:

I go to work all day and this is what happens ;)

Lots of congratulations and blessings to CP Frederik and CP Mary and all of the Danish RF :flowers: A little princess for Christian to look after :wub:

So it looks like three princess will be born this spring, since we know Letizia will be having a girl also.

CONGRATS to both Mary and Fred on the birth of their
beautiful baby girl & sister for Christian . I am so thrilled for them. They now have a pigeon pair. Well Done.:flowers:

Congratulations to the couple and for the bib brother too!!!

Awww a little baby girl :wub: congrats to the Princes!!

bwt I didn't expected this birth so soon! :)

I am so glad they had a girl...the perfect pigeon pair...I knew Mary would pull it of...snagged a prince in a pub, married him, had a son first and then a daughter...I tell you, that woman is just born lucky :)

And an April 21st birthdate!!!...Queen Elizabeth II and a few days after Queen Margrethe's birthday...and Mary's mother's birthday is soon on the 12th of May...

I think her name will be:

Princess Arabella Ingrid Henrietta Margrethe :)
or
Princess Henrietta Ingrid Dagmar Elizabeth
or
Princess Matilda Ingrid Henrietta Margrethe

OOOOoooo...I just bursting with anticipation as to what her name will be...why do we have to wait so long???..until July/August...

GlitteringTiaras said:
More news and video from TV2.dk.

A new Danish Princess. According to the news reports the little Princess has dark hair, slightly curly, and dark eyes. Mother and child are doing well. More video from the press conference. (tv2.dk)

More video from Dr.dk on the birth of the Little Princess.
:flowers:

surely that is very beautiful the baby :wub:

GlitteringTiaras said:
More news and video from TV2.dk.

A new Danish Princess. According to the news reports the little Princess has dark hair, slightly curly, and dark eyes. Mother and child are doing well. More video from the press conference. (tv2.dk)

More video from Dr.dk on the birth of the Little Princess.
:flowers:

Thanks for the videos!!!:flowers: (I don't understand what they say....but all I know is that they are talking about the little princess)

Can anybody translate a little??

Originally posted by asma:
[/quote]I wonder why everyone here considering the little born princess is the first danish princess since 60 years.
Aren't queen Anne-Marie daughters Alexia and Theodora princesses of Denmark?[/quote]

I know what you are saying and you are right. If you look up either Alexia or Theodora they are still technically considered princesses of Greece and Denmark. They are only considering it to be different because this princess is born to a crown princely couple or I'm sure it would also have been considered different had it been Joachim as well. But for now they have thrown technicalities out the window.:lol: Gotta love the media!

But imagine Princess Theodora or Princess Alexia they must be a little irritated, possibly.

I know what you are saying and you are right. If you look up either Alexia or Theodora they are still technically considered princesses of Greece and Denmark. They are only considering it to be different because this princess is born to a crown princely couple or I'm sure it would also have been considered different had it been Joachim as well. But for now they have thrown technicalities out the window.:lol: Gotta love the media!

But imagine Princess Theodora or Princess Alexia they must be a little irritated, possibly.

The big difference is that Theodora and Alexia is born Princesses OF Greece and Denmark and have never been in the act of succesion.
The ne little princess in princess TO Denmark witch mean that she is in the act of cussetion

What a girl-boom :flowers:

Hayah of Jordan
Lalla Khadija of Morroco
Ariane of The Netherlands
The Danish Princess
The Spanish Infantita

Congratulations to Mary and Frederik and of coruse the DRF! (What wonderful news when you first wake up!) :flowers:

Last edited:
MissSaga said:
What a girl-boom :flowers:

Hayah of Jordan
Lalla Khadija of Morroco
Ariane of The Netherlands
The Danish Princess
The Spanish Infantita

Also just to add to your list:
Hala of Jordan (daughter of Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah)

The only recent boy in a royal family that I know of that's been born is the son of Prince Ali and Princess Rym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom