Royal Ladies in Swimsuits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Star said:
Okay it is true what you are saying Romy but if you know you do not look good or even okay in a swinsuit just do not go to a public beach. Go to a private swim pool where no one will be able to take photos.:flowers:
Maybe not everybody knows that she (or he) does not look good enough in a swimsuit ;) Well, I agree with what Iceflower said before, the problem with that is that it's not that nice to be reduced to a private swim pool..

Iceflower, thanks for the pics, I also think that the last bikini has not been one of her best, I can't remember many pics of princess Stephanie in a swimsuit during all of her pregnancies?!

Romy said:
Maybe not everybody knows that she (or he) does not look good enough in a swimsuit ;) Well, I agree with what Iceflower said before, the problem with that is that it's not that nice to be reduced to a private swim pool..

Iceflower, thanks for the pics, I also think that the last bikini has not been one of her best, I can't remember many pics of princess Stephanie in a swimsuit during all of her pregnancies?!
That is a sorry excuse Romy.That's why mirrors were invented so you could look at themselves and see how bad or good they actually look?
Next time try to come up with a more logical excuse. People need to see themselves before they go out on the public beach in a swimsuit period.

Romy said:

Well, there have been several pics of Steph during her first pregnancy in summer 1992, her second pregnancy with Pauline was during autumn and winter, so I can't remember any pics, but then in 1998 there were several pics of pregnant Steph in a swimsuit. The following pic is the only one I have on my computer at the moment :) ---> Stephanie in 1998

good pic of her. thanks iceflower. She was always a good pregnant woman.

Verde Esmeralda said:
Máxima has never been seen wearing a bikini, has she?

See post #57, there are few photos of Princess Maxima wearing a bikini :)

Next Star said:
Next time try to come up with a more logical excuse. People need to see themselves before they go out on the public beach in a swimsuit period.
I don't have to do so, Next Star, instead you should try to read and see all a post contains, I had added a winking smiley to my statement...

Iceflower, thank you for posting that pic, rchainho is so right, one could maybe even say that Princess Stephanie looked best in her pregnant times wearing beachwear.

royalist said:
See post #57, there are few photos of Princess Maxima wearing a bikini :)

Thanks royalist,

I checked post #57, but is it Máxima the one in the brownish bikini, in the first pic? Crossing her legs?

Last edited:
Verde Esmeralda said:
Thanks royalist,

I checked post #57, but is it Máxima the one in the brownish bikini, in the first pic? Crossing her legs?

Hi Verde Esmeralda! Yes it is the Princess in the first, if you click on the image to enlarge you'll see a better image of her. :)

Thanks royalist.

Is there any policy against bikinis in Crown Princesses? Because honestly I do not know why Máxima is mostly always in a one-piece. Her figure is really not that bad!

That is true but maybe she just likes one piece. Most women are selfconcious of their figure. Most especially when they know they will be captired by a photograph.

Was Diana pregnant is that last pic? She seems to be and Charles looked so concerned for her.:flowers:

The caption said 'private holiday'. What a shame that she was carrying a precious child and still had to deal with media drama. Maybe by then she got to see just how distasteful and intrusive the media could be.:sad:

kerry said:
The caption said 'private holiday'. What a shame that she was carrying a precious child and still had to deal with media drama. Maybe by then she got to see just how distasteful and intrusive the media could be.:sad:
Yeah ... :neutral:
A few more photos from the same period
ImageShack - Hosting :: 60ee1by5.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 61e21rc6.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 109e1yh8.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: n198305bahamasrl9.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: m198305bahamasnx0.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: f198202windermereislanddy2.jpg

Diana and Charles were on a private holiday to the Bahamas when she was pregnant with William. James Whitaker and his photographer were in hiding when the pictures were taken and it caused and uproar.
Does any one have pictures of Diana when she was pregnant with Harry and in a swimsuit? I don't recall seeing any pictures. Thanks in advance.:)

Katrianna said:
Diana and Charles were on a private holiday to the Bahamas when she was pregnant with William. James Whitaker and his photographer were in hiding when the pictures were taken and it caused and uproar.
Does any one have pictures of Diana when she was pregnant with Harry and in a swimsuit? I don't recall seeing any pictures. Thanks in advance.:)
I couldn't find any pics of Diana in a swimsuit when she was pregnant with Harry ... I have looked in summer 1984 but there's nothing. I suppose there's none ... Perhaps they were more careful this time ;)
Anyone who can find a pic of that summer with pregnant Diana in a swimsuit, please post it :flowers:

I'm quite sure that there were'nt any pics of Diana in a swimsuit during her second pregancy, TheTruth .

Iceflower, great pics as always, my favourite of these three also is the one from 1998, she was in her first
months of her pregnancy, wasn't she? Wonderful swimsuit!

Thank you for the nice pictures again, Iceflower!

I like the first pic not only because of her swimsuit but also of sweet son Pierre playing with her in the water. Whereas
I also think that number 3 is too small, I think that number 2 has too much fabric for a bikini shorts.

I add two pictures of Princess Stephanie today I scanned in

1996 nice colour
2000s nice but not so good with her hair colour

iceflower said:
Thanks for the nice pics of Steph, Romy!
Maybe it was a bit cold that day, so Mary wore a bathrobe, the other women also do not seem to feel comfortable ;)

Here are three more pics of Caroline:

1. In a black swimsuit in 1997, I don't like it that much
2. Sporty bikini worn in summer 1997 in Monaco
3. Two combinations for a day full of activities on the beach :)

I understand how many princesses, especially after having several children would not feel comfortable photographed in a swimsuit, but most of them pull it off well. I admire them for that. I would keep on the bathroom like Mary. ;)

Verde Esmeralda said:
Máxima has never been seen wearing a bikini, has she?

Well I was a little bit reluctant to believing that Máxima had worn a bikini sometime, as you can see. She usually chooses one-pieces. Still, in addition to the pic posted by Royalist some time ago, in this picture you can see her in a 95% bikini swimsuit ;) - seems to be a bikini, still it's a weird one-piece.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3093/46ym.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom