Royal Ladies in Swimsuits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elsa M. said:
The only existent pic of Letizia in Suimsuit is pre-Felipe and it was taken by a paparazzo who lived in the same building as her, and who dared to catch a photo, when she was on the balcony of her own appartment!!

Letizia has a nice body, I am jealous. How tall is she?

Queens?

what about some of the queens? are there photos existing of Margrethe, Paola, Beatrix and so on?
(maybe when they still were young)

Princess_Beatrix said:
what about some of the queens? are there photos existing of Margrethe, Paola, Beatrix and so on?
(maybe when they still were young)
I saw some photos of Queen Margrethe and Queen Paola. I will try to find them i post for you! ;)

...JuAnItA... said:
I saw some photos of Queen Margrethe and Queen Paola. I will try to find them i post for you! ;)
Here is two of Queen Paola, in Italy in 2002.
(source: cover)

You rock J!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
Thanks for the pics

You're welcome, Princess Beatrix and N!! :D ;)

Has anybody ever seen a pictures of Lady Gabriella Windsor in a bikini or something? :confused:

Where are Mary and Frederik pictured in post #137? To guess, I might say somewhere in Hobart, but obviously I don't really have any idea. Does anyone know?

Lucidu said:
Cristina in Mallorca, in 2006.
posted by lula in TRF (isifa)

Wow. Infanta Cristina is how old- late thirties, early forties?-and has four kids, but still has an awesome and athletic body in that picture. I wish I could have that when I am her age and have kids!

How about Lady Gabriella Windsor or Beatrice of York or Zara (Just wondering) :)

Some royals looked great while others need improvement I do not know how they think that paparazzi is not going to take photos of them on the beach in a swimsuit when your a public figure? All of them need to remember paparazzi is always watching them and when in they are wearing a swimsuit on the beach then need to be in shape and try to stay in shape.

It's not that easy to always and forever stay in shape, not even for a royal lady, I would say, Next star :lol:
I love to see Princess Stephanie's beach wear, but on the third pic of Iceflowers post it's terrible, not a good choice in my eyes.

IMO Stephanie had some level of attractiveness when she was younger but most of time in the last 5-8 years she is not very appealing. Her clothing is either too casual, inappropriate for someone her age and position, or she looks cheap and tacky. And as far as the beach and swimsuits, from the back, she almost looks like a man. At least 10 years ago she should have gotten out of the sun, limited her workouts to four times a week, and traded in all the bleach for conditioner.

Mapper

Hereditary Mapmaker said:
IMO Stephanie had some level of attractiveness when she was younger but most of time in the last 5-8 years she is not very appealing. Her clothing is either too casual, inappropriate for someone her age and position, or she looks cheap and tacky. And as far as the beach and swimsuits, from the back, she almost looks like a man. At least 10 years ago she should have gotten out of the sun, limited her workouts to four times a week, and traded in all the bleach for conditioner.

Mapper

Yes, she's very leathery. Plus she's got shoulders like a linebacker.

Stephanie got her father's shoulders, very Grimaldi. Albert could have done with them.

Maybe because they spent so much time in the sun, none of the Grimaldi girls look un-old in swimsuits. Even Grace in her 50's looked much more smashing in her paleness!

Romy said:
It's not that easy to always and forever stay in shape, not even for a royal lady, I would say, Next star :lol:
I love to see Princess Stephanie's beach wear, but on the third pic of Iceflowers post it's terrible, not a good choice in my eyes.

Okay it is true what you are saying Romy but if you know you do not look good or even okay in a swinsuit just do not go to a public beach. Go to a private swim pool where no one will be able to take photos.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom