Temperley London Spring 2014
- Lovely black dress, elegant for a dinner.
- Lovely print and great color. Would be great matched with a plain black top.
Missoni Spring 2014
- Lovely spring colors and the duchess would look great in this matched with a plain dress underneath and wedges. This could be worn for a casual or formal event depending how you dress it up.
Matthew Williamson Spring 2014
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Imagedress
- Lovely young color which would look lovely on Catherine. She has a figure to pull of the one shoulder off.
- Lovely summer dress worn with a white jacket or its matching coat
- Ideal for any event and could be dressed up with a brooch and a hat.
White lace dress
- Simple yet elegant, great with a boxy jacket or worn to a cocktail with hair all pulled up and some lovely earrings.
Yellow lace skirt
- Lovely for the season and can be worn with a plain shirt matched with a coat or jacket.
- Lovely lace color but in a different style. Kate looks great in lace and this is a color we don't always see in lace.
MaxMara Spring 2014
- Lovely and elegant coat for Kate, she would look great with this worn with or without a hat.
Alexander McQueen Spring 2014
- Trendy jacket for Kate. Could be worn with a black pencil skirt or with ankle length pants.
- Lovely strapless dress which would look lovely on Kate. The gold embellishments make this very dressy.
- This would be perfect to nay daytime event worn with a skirt or pants.
Blue evening dress
- With her slim figure, she would look lovely in this. Not only is the style great but also the vibrant shade of blue. Great with hair open or up and chandelier earrings. A necklace wouldn't hurt.
Black short dress
- The simplicity and clean lines of this dress would work for Kate. The embellishments on the sleeves are quite cute.
Jenny Packham Spring 2014
- Great style and great dress for Kate, I would just remove the extra fabric frill around the neck. Hair pulled up in a soft do and earrings would complete this look.
- Great style and a lovely color.
- Elegant dress but would sure need a full length lining. Hair open and pulled back or all up, this is a winner dress for Kate.
- Ever so soft dress with lace, ideal for a daytime event which is outdoors IMO. A ponytail and wedges would complete the look.
- I have seen this dress in full length and it is lovely. I would love to see this on her.
Collette Dinnigan Spring 2014
- Lovely shade of blue and a great length for a lace dress. Kate would look quite young and fresh in this.
- Eyelet dress great for a casual or official event paired with pumps.
Lace black dress
- Great for a reception or cocktail event. She could dress this up by hair up or pulled back and diamond earrings.
- White is a great color on Kate, this would look nice on her and the embellishments on the front make it very dressy. Bracelets and earrings would look great.
- Lovely for the season. Simple and wearable.
Jenny Packham Fall 2014
- A lovely strong shade for Kate. I would suggest closing the slit a bit and lessing the extra fabric on the shoulders.
- Great color and style, this is perfect for any evening event.
- Interesting color for Autumn for the Duchess. The simplicity works well for her.
Skirt and top
- Lovely overall outfit and the embellishment colors are quite fun and young. I would close the slits on the sleeves.
- Beyond elegant. She would need a simple hair do and long earrings to finish off the look.