The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Courtier

I usually like Letizia's style, it's much more classic then some of the other Crown Princess's out there today. However I do think she "re-uses" or "recycles" clothing to often, and there are a few outfits I certainly wouldn't ever chose.

I don't like the velour coats she wears, they look too young...

The only other outfit I didn't really like of Letizia's was the black skirt/white blouse ensemble she wore for a formal banquet during their visit to the US.

Old 01-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Royal Highness

Yes, she need change a litle the models..... .

Old 01-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Aristocracy

I found her style plain and boring. She has the chance to accesorize and she doesn´t. It will be better if she changes sometimes, maybe adding a brooch or necklace to her outfits.

Old 01-13-2005, 12:28 AM
Courtier

the only time she wore a necklace(as far as my memory works)was in her pre-wedding gala dinner
Old 01-27-2005, 06:59 AM
Courtier

1.2. some dresses from the recent Armani's fashion show,and of course they need to change a bit to fit a crown princess

3.4.5. and from Valentino

6.7. and from Elie Saab
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	002Giorgio Armani 70f.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	84891   Click image for larger version

Name:	00Giorgio Armani 240f.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	84892   Click image for larger version

Name:	0Valentino0350f.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	84893   Click image for larger version

Name:	0032Valentino0f.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	84894  

Name:	0002Valentino0f.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	84895   Click image for larger version

Name:	00Elie Saab 080f.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	84896   Click image for larger version

Name:	23.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	84897  
Old 02-11-2005, 03:04 AM
Courtier

the comparaison and the semelarities made by the spanish magazine hellomagazine between princess letizia and queen rania

actually i find that the styles are similar only because the two ladies are following the tendency of the fashion,and not one is copying the other as we could understund from hola's comparaison!

What do you think about?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	holacomparaisonqr&pl.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	92565   Click image for larger version

Name:	rania leticia similaritieshola comparaison.JPG
Views:	676
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	92566  
Old 07-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Gentry

Thumbs up

I really like her style.. very elegant and so HER ! Clean cuts , simple.... classic and sometimes with a funky twist ! When we look back at her photos from today... in thirty years time .... she'll still look great and I get the feeling that we'll never say what was she thinking.... her elegance is timeless ! Wouldnt change a thing !
Old 07-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

I totally agree with you, happygolucky. It's quite obvious that she chose to be someone like busissnesswomen, not a fashion ikon.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Letizia would look fabulous in these:

From Elie Saab - haute couture fall 2005 collection

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/gowns/ES3.bmp

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/gowns/ES6.bmp
Old 07-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Courtier

Both outfits are gorgeous, Hillary - especially the gray one. However, I doubt we will ever see Letizia in Elie Saab. It's so rare to see her in a non-Spanish designer anyway and Elie Saab is not even European. She would look great in the outfits though but I think they are more Rania-esque.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Gentry

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygolucky
I really like her style.. very elegant and so HER ! Clean cuts , simple.... classic and sometimes with a funky twist ! When we look back at her photos from today... in thirty years time .... she'll still look great and I get the feeling that we'll never say what was she thinking.... her elegance is timeless ! Wouldnt change a thing !
Agree with you.

Leti is a natural beauty from day one. Besides her gorgeous look, she is a smart hardworking woman who is not after being a fashion icon.. Whatever she wears, she always looks great...she does not go over the board like some princesses/queens..Yet, she is always elegant... Although she repeats outfits alot and she wears the same outifts with different colors, I still find her great. And It does not bother me if she is doing so...because i look at her as a whole human being..not just as a body wearing expensive designers' outfits...she already set her priorties based on work and not only on the look like some other royals...

She has my total respect as a person, as a princess and as a future queen. :). I am glad she is not acting as a model and as a royal...
Old 07-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
I think Letizia would look fabulous in these:

From Elie Saab - haute couture fall 2005 collection

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/gowns/ES3.bmp

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/gowns/ES6.bmp
They are lovely but just after the baby born.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:45 PM
Gentry

Lachica and Citizen , thanks ! Im glad you share my opinion .:)
Old 01-25-2006, 07:36 AM
Majesty

i would like to see her in more dresses then suts then she is on royal duty
Old 01-25-2006, 07:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Personally I don't think Letizia needs to do anything with her style, she looks fantastic as it is.
You can see that whatever she is wearing, she is happy and confident in it, which to me is more attractive than the latest Prada dress. Moreover, she reminds me of Maxima in that her clothes seem to reflect her personality. For example she often wears suits, which some dislike but I love, but then goes for a fun-loving and quirky twist with the shoes and bag.

Keep up the good work, Letizia.
Old 01-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Heir Apparent

i also think her style is good. i love her in suits more than skirts, i must say, and although i don't think it's a "perfect" look the one she uses for everyday engagements, i think it's the right one for a princess who wants to be known by her work and not by the clothes she wears. when she has to get glittering she does so with any problems and when she needs to look professional she does it incredibly well. however, i think she shouldn't repeat clothes that often or get the same designs in different colours. that turns out to be boring sometimes...
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 01-25-2006, 12:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Most people don't look at every photo of Letizia or any other royal except us royal buffs. She probably looks very fresh and elegant to someone seeing her outfits for the first time and in person. I am all for royals recycling - no need to be overly ostententious in ones wardrobe.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Spain is the youngest kingdom in all of Europe and this family has been on the throne for less than 50 years. Letiza definitly looks like the modern women and princess. She is very fresh and elegant and sometimes she adds her little twists to the outfit. I like her style a lot and when she needs to look like a "princess" she is remarkable. She is so stunning in dresses and tiaras.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:32 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

uhm, one could argue that Spain is one of the oldest kingdoms in Europe, starting with the kings of the Visigots after the fall of the Roman empire, and from the Kings of Aragon, Castille, Leon, Navarre towards the Hasburg dynasty and ending with the Bourbons, who took a break from the 30-ties till the 70-ties of the 20th century (which is not long if one compares it to the foundation of the spanish monarchies, or even to the establishment of the Kingdom of Spain, or to the establishment of the Bourbon family on the throne in the 18th century.
Old 01-25-2006, 06:47 PM
Aristocracy

the only thing I would say her would be keep away from Pertegaz.

Tags
princess letizia, princess letizia fashion suggestion