Royal Bridesmaids

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Princess Mary's little bridesmaids outfits were cute, however her adult bridesmaids dresses were one of my least favorites.

1 2

They are not completely awful but, there is something about them that I don't like. On another note, their hairstyles are just dreadful!

Attachments

• _20140529_232218.JPG
    _20140529_232218.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
So beautiful!!

I always prefer weddings with child attendants over adult bridesmaids. There is something so enchanting, charming and old-school about it.

gty_pippa_royal_wedding_dm_111124_wblog.jpg

This is the almost all royal bride's maids dress up on royal wedding. What you guys think?

The bridesmaids of Princess Louise, who married the Earl of Fife in 1889, were Princesses Victoria and Maud of Wales, Princess Louise of Schleswig-Holstein, Princess Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein, Princess Victoria of Teck, Countess Feodore of Gleichen, Countess Victoria Gleichen, and Countess Helena Gleichen.

Crown Princess Mary's little bridesmaids outfits were cute, however her adult bridesmaids dresses were one of my least favorites.

1 2

They are not completely awful but, there is something about them that I don't like. On another note, their hairstyles are just dreadful!

the out fits remind me of airhostess outfits ;)

Windsors as bridemaids and pageboys

"Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Wills and Kate are continuing a long tradition of having Windsors as bridesmaids and pageboys – even if it’s at the weddings of other royals and toffs"

Prince George and Princess Charlotte just the latest in long line of royal bridesmaids and pageboys - Mirror Online

"Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Wills and Kate"

"at the weddings of other royals and toffs"

Pffff.... any primary school magazine has a better use of writing and vocabulary...

Last edited:
How did Grace make that list :ohmy:

It's not a list of royal bridesmaids aka people serving in a royal wedding. It's royals as bridesmaids or groomsmen. Grace is not even aristocracy. I know everyone loves the grumpy brudesmaid but she doesn't belong in the list.

Zara Philips and Sarah Armstrong Jones would have been better choices then Grace. Sarah was bridesmaid to Anne with Edward as the page boy and Charles and Diana's wedding. Zara was an attendant at Andrew's along with Peter and then Lady Sarah's wedding which was a nice touch since Sarah did Anne's and then Anne's daughter does her's.

I like the white dresses of the flower girls of Princess Clare of Luxembourg. I like the white outfits of the pageboys.

I think Sarah and Andrew had the best dresses for the bridesmaids. The style is something that could still be worn today. I also want to say that Meghan's bridesmaids dresses looked uninspiring and unfinished.

I did not like Meghan and Harry's page boy outfits but I did love their bridesmaids dresses. I find them beautiful and elegant.

I think Sarah and Andrew had the best dresses for the bridesmaids. The style is something that could still be worn today. I also want to say that Meghan's bridesmaids dresses looked uninspiring and unfinished.

Andrew and Sarah had beautifully dressed attendants. I loved the floral wheels carried by the little girls, and the boys in their Royal Navy outfits.;)

I did not like Harry and Meghan's boys' outfits at all. I also didn't like what Harry chose to wear. It just looked so...grim.

Last edited:
I did not like Meghan and Harry's page boy outfits but I did love their bridesmaids dresses. I find them beautiful and elegant.

I din't like either outfit . The uniforms were too dark and heavy for the little boys and the dresses looked unfinished . Like they just remembered the day before the wedding that the girls needed something to wear too .

I love the Eugenie's bridesmaids dresses but I found the sashes awful. Nevertheless, the dresses are very beautiful.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...princess-eugenie-jacks-wedding-bride.html?m=1
Sorry but those dresses are hideous. The collars look badly designed. And the sashes give me the impression that it was throw away fabric that someone thought would be fun to use. Little boys usually look ridiculous in these weddings because they have to wear these theme costumes.

Weddings of (from left to right):
Auntie (in the second line) Eugenie
Foster auntie Sophie Carter (mum's school friend)
Uncle Harry
Auntie Pippa

I hope Prince Louis will be a page boy during future wedding of uncle James!

Back
Top Bottom