Princess Muna: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
King Hussein fall in Love with Queen Alia that is why he divorced Muna. He did not love Muna. :D

But Haya says now that King Hussein was married with Muna when he got married with Alia. What is the true? Because when King Hussein gave an interview after his third marriage he said that he was divorced.

But Haya says now that King Hussein was married with Muna when he got married with Alia. What is the true? Because when King Hussein gave an interview after his third marriage he said that he was divorced.
Yes , he Divorce Princess Muna i think during his Marry with Queen Alia ; he marry Queen Alia & after few month he divorce Princess Muna :ermm:

It's always a pleasure to see Princess Muna on duty, she looks very elegant, as usual.
Auntie, I believe King Hussein didn't love her enough, although she gave him 4 children. As simple as that. Sadly.
Did he appreciate her at least, her discretion and the way he held herself

King Hussein always said that he got the divorce before his third marriage. But who know.

Auntie King Hussein admired Princess Muna for her loyalty, her discretion and her work

Here is the thing, no one knows what is the truth, but what everybody knows that Hussein adores Alia so much.. Then I read once that princess haya said that Muna was like a mother to her.

Yes but all know why she says this. But this info isn´t for the thread.

Here is the thing, no one knows what is the truth, but what everybody knows that Hussein adores Alia so much.. Then I read once that princess haya said that Muna was like a mother to her.
WOW, princess Muna is a noble character, from being the scorned wife, to the one who mothers the 3rd wifes children...How was Noor's relationship with Haya and Ali?

Very Nice Pictures , Princess Muna Looks Beautifull , Thank You Mademoiselle Lilo

Princess Muna Looks Nice In Mother Day . Thanx Mademoiselle Lilo

Princess Muna al-Hussein attending a banquet at the Dorchester Hotel, during a state visit to London, 21 July 1966. Born Toni Gardiner, Princess Muna al-Hussein was given the title on her marriage to King Hussein of Jordan on 25 May 1961; they divorced on 21 December 1971. (Photo by George Freston/Fox Photos/Hulton Archive/Getty Images)
Princess Muna Al Hussein Attending A Banquet At The

Princess Muna is someone that I would love to sit down with and listen to their life story.

Princess Muna is someone that I would love to sit down with and listen to their life story.
I hope so !!
Definitely she has many things tell about her life before , with & after king Hussein.

She has given a few interviews about her life but unfortunatelly I doubt she will write her memories.

Back
Top Bottom