Prince Zeid Bin Ra'ad & Princess Sarah Zeid

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meeting of the Undersecretary for Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Lourdes Aranda, Ambassador of Jordan in Washington, competing for Mexico, Prince Zeid Raad Al-Hussein.
http://i45.tinypic.com/15e7qsg.jpg

what does that transfer mean? Is HRH no longer the Ambassador?

Thanks for all photos of Princess Sarah. She looks stylish and stunning.

what does that transfer mean? Is HRH no longer the Ambassador?

Thanks for all photos of Princess Sarah. She looks stylish and stunning.

He's being moved to the USA, as ambassador to the Foreign Ministry Headquarters. :)

Prince Zeid Ra’ad Zeid Al-Hussein of Jordan, former UN Permanent Representative of Jordan, and Jean-Marie Guéhenno, former head of the UN Department for Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO) at the seminar at IPI which State Secretary Espen Barth Eide led. The topic was the way forward for UN peacekeeping and peacebuilding.
At the IPI seminar | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

What does that transfer mean? Is HRH no longer the Ambassador?

Transfer is a diplomatic term which refers to an Ambassador being moved at the end of his/her term in country (a) to country(b). Sometimes people are moved back to the Foreign Ministry as Ambassador until they are allocated a new post. I assume Prince Zeid is being moved from Washington as he has finished his term there.

What does that transfer mean? Is HRH no longer the Ambassador?

Transfer is a diplomatic term which refers to an Ambassador being moved at the end of his/her term in country (a) to country(b). Sometimes people are moved back to the Foreign Ministry as Ambassador until they are allocated a new post. I assume Prince Zeid is being moved from Washington as he has finished his term there.
Thats right:)

I knew they have two children: Raad (2001) and Hala (2003), when born Azziza?

Sure in 2010 salma ,but when exactly I dont know. .. you have to wait for a new official bio for prince Zeid.

Last edited:
May 22, 2012
Prince Zeid of Jordan on a visit to Gbarnga as the Chairperson of the Liberia Configuration of the Peacebuilding Commission (PBC)

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

May 22nd, 2013 - Princess Sarah participated in “Securing the Future: Saving the Lives of Women and Children”

May 2013 US Princess Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Princess Sarah as advocate for the UN Commission on Life-Saving Commodities for Women and Children has many events.

Welcome, Princess Sarah as advocate for the UN Commission on Life-Saving Commodities for Women and Children has many events.
Yes as I see she is a very active lady!

Back
Top Bottom