Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for information!
It might seem strange to you, but I envy those countries that have cool/cold summers. Less sun means no tan.

You are most welcome :flowers: Well, it's not always that way and we've already had several sunburn days in spring ;)

Elisabeth of Thurn and Taxis has attended several fashion shows and events as part of the Paris Haute-Couture Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2013 at the beginning of July:

On July 2 she attended the Giambattista Valli Haute-Couture show, on July 3 she attended the Louis Vuitton New Boutique
opening and on July 4 she was invited to the Valentino Haute-Couture show.

** July 2 ** July 3 ** July 3 ** July 4 **

.Gloria and Albert of Thurn and Taxis attended a summer reception of the Bavarian state parliament at Schleissheim Palace near Munich, Germany, 17 July 2012.
Pic 3 **
It is great to see Princess Gloria attending various event. Most outfit are well-chosen. Although the necklace is monumental, she does pull it off.

Last edited:

Gloria of Thurn and Taxis attended the Salzburg Festival in Salzburg, Austria on August 18, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Elisabeth of Thurn and Taxis attended the opening ceremony 10 YR Party held at Webster Hall, New York City on September 10, 2012.

** Pic **

Elisabeth of Thurn and Taxis at the Suno spring 2013 fashion show during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at the Milk Studios in New York City on September 7, 2012:

** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

At the Tibi show at the Center 548 on September 8, 2012:

** Pic **

At a fashion show on September 10:

** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

And at the Rodarte Runway Show during the Spring 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at the Zach Feuer Gallery on September 11:

** Pic **

Elisabeth of Thurn and Taxis at the Suno spring 2013 fashion show during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at the Milk Studios in New York City on September 7, 2012:** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **
At the Tibi show at the Center 548 on September 8, 2012:** Pic **
At a fashion show on September 10:** Pic ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **
And at the Rodarte Runway Show during the Spring 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at the Zach Feuer Gallery on September 11:* Pic **
.The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is not over yet - yesterday, September 12, Elisabeth attended the Reed Krakoff spring 2013 fashion show:
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Zimbio/gettyimages gallery **
Princess Elisabeth's ensembles are neat and feminine. Her face appears to be make-up free. ... or is it no make-up make-up look?

Albert Gloria and Xenia attended all the wedding of Princess Isabelle von Hohenberg. Of course they did not arrive together. Alberts comments about wedding rumors (literally translated) " You're asking the wrong man about future marriages". Xenia was described "as beautiful as a model". You can see two pictures, one of her and one of him and Gloria, in Bunte.

Elisabeth of Thurn and Taxis at the Michael Kors fashion show in New York on September 12:

** Pic **

Albert Gloria and Xenia attended all the wedding of Princess Isabelle von Hohenberg. Of course they did not arrive together. Alberts comments about wedding rumors (literally translated) " You're asking the wrong man about future marriages". Xenia was described "as beautiful as a model". You can see two pictures, one of her and one of him and Gloria, in Bunte.

Hi Seraphine, thanks for your news about Bunte. I' got it, Bunte says they arrive together but then don't sit together. ...Bunte doesn't write any more that Xenia's father is “an successful Austrian businessman”, because now every body knows about his broken business. ...Now Bunte writes that Xenia is a landscape architect from Vienna, no word about her father like Bunte used to do a year ago. :whistling:

Dear Adelheid (nice to hear of you again ;) ): You're right that they didn't sit togeher, but of course they also didn't arrive in one car or something.

Talking about Maculan's business ocpation - Xenia might be officially called a landscape architect but does she have a job ? I guess no !
I wonder if she has EVER worked at all.

If Xenias father is successful ? No idea what he really is. He failed often in his career but he also manages to feed all his children ( with the help of his wife). We don't know his tax report and his contacts. (and honestly I don't want to know at all !).

She looks perfectly entertaining. Looking forward to her own Oktoberfest! :clap:
Yes, Princess Gloria looks very happy. Good to see; you feel like waving back. :wave:

v Happy and Gloria
Thumbnail image has been cropped from a larger photograph and comprises less than 20% of the original.

Attachments

• Gloria.jpg
    Gloria.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 376

Gloria of Thurn and Taxis has attended the opening day of the "Oktoberfest" in Munich, Germany, 22 September 2012. The world's largest folk festival takes place from 22 September until 07 October this year.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Gloria of Thurn and Taxis has attended the opening day of the "Oktoberfest" in Munich, Germany, 22 September 2012. The world's largest folk festival takes place from 22 September until 07 October this year.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And looks as glorious as expected! :lol: Keep us posted, Iceflower! :flowers:

:previous:

:D I'll try to :)

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis attended the Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2013 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on September 28, 2012.

** Pic **

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis at the Cindy Sherman Exhibition launch at the Gagosian Gallery in Paris on September 28, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Paris Fashion Week is still running ;) Yesterday, October 2nd, Elisabeth attended the Valentino Spring/Summer 2013 show (pic 1) and today she attended the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2013 show (pics 2-5) - she's really charming on those posed pics outside.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis attended the 'MAC and Carine Roitfeld - Le Bal' held at the Hotel Salomon de Rothschild in Paris, France on October 2nd, 2012:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis attended the VIP preview of the Frieze Art Fair in London today, October 10, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thank You for the link.
As I've seen so far, Thurn und Taxis are not mentioned in the list of guests to the upcoming Luxembourg Royal Wedding.
Have they been present at other royal or princely weddings so far?

Thank You for the link.
As I've seen so far, Thurn und Taxis are not mentioned in the list of guests to the upcoming Luxembourg Royal Wedding.
Have they been present at other royal or princely weddings so far?

They're not Royal and not that close relatives so I guess they are not on the list but at least Gloria and the Fuerst are invited. IMHO, of course.

I only remember her at the Cadaval-Anjou wedding and many German-Austrian ones. I can't recall her attending weddings of reigning royalty (Sophie of Bavaria and Alois of Liechtenstein may have been an exception, but I do not have the guest list of that wedding).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom