Prince Ernst August (V) and the Royal House of Hanover 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that the myth, the woman with class and high quality, was pregnant when she married her third husband?
In the 20th/21st century I don't think being pregnant before marriage shows lack of either class or high quality.

Medieval misogynist judgement of a woman's choices though - real class.

Pregnant from de husband of her best friend , a myth , certainly not .

Oscar Nick the son of Prince Heinrich from his relationship with Desiree Nick was now British and finally bears the name of his father.

His mother speak to mafazine BUNTE:

"Now that Oscar has been granted British citizenship, changing the name has been a "logical step". The naturalization ceremony took place in January 2018, six months earlier, Oscar Prince of Hannover had received his British passport with a new name. Is he entitled to the millions' inheritance of the Welfs? Désirée Nick laughs loudly. "He is entitled to inherit since birth, and indeed for a mandatory part. But believe me, there's nothing to inherit. His father is propertyless and lives modestly. Impoverished nobility is widespread in Germany. "

"If Henry had courage and was a man of decency, he would look Oscar in the eye and explain his failure as a father. Luckily, Oscar has been promoting mentors and professors since he was 12 years old. "

Oscar
https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn....=eaa367d19dadb824ba06fcf300e397d6&oe=5C5B7C7C

https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-...n-unehelicher-neffe-die-welfen-millionen.html

Last edited:
I hope Ernst August recovers quickly from his treatment, though I can imagine that alcohol and cigarettes haven't helped in that respect.

The cancer is surprising, his illness not. I remember him being hospitalized during Christian's wedding. I believe it was reported at the time as being food poisoning though. I just remember as Pierre left the wedding to remain with his stepfather at the hospital, so Christian could return to his wedding.

Sad news, hopefully he is able to recover from this. Especially for the sake of his young daughter. And his sons no matter the issues, and grandkids.

The cancer is surprising, his illness not. I remember him being hospitalized during Christian's wedding. I believe it was reported at the time as being food poisoning though. I just remember as Pierre left the wedding to remain with his stepfather at the hospital, so Christian could return to his wedding.

Sad news, hopefully he is able to recover from this. Especially for the sake of his young daughter. And his sons no matter the issues, and grandkids.

He had also been hospitalized in April of 2015, during Rainier's death and funeral. May he recovers soon.

He had also been hospitalized in April of 2015, during Rainier's death and funeral. May he recovers soon.

Yes he was hospitalized in 2005 days before his father in law's funeral. He was in an induced coma. He suffered from pancreatitis. He also had to have emergency vascular surgery back in 2017.

:previous:

A very sad turn of events. It's a typical "his word against theirs" case. Ernst August obviously has certain problems and these since years, but when the mind is impaired due to illnesses, medication, medication that has not been taken ( as Ernst August claims in this case) or alhocol, it gets difficult to judge - in any ways..

It is very sad for Ernst august and also for the members of his family

Do we know whether he and Caroline are still married?

:previous:

A very sad turn of events. It's a typical "his word against theirs" case. Ernst August obviously has certain problems and these since years, but when the mind is impaired due to illnesses, medication, medication that has not been taken ( as Ernst August claims in this case) or alhocol, it gets difficult to judge - in any ways..

Very, very sad and disturbing set of events. I pray for his family and i hope he gets better soon... :sad:

I think he and Caroline are still married, never a statement has come out about the divorce.

It is so sad this development in the life of Ernst August. :sad:

May he improve as soon as possible.

It is no sad , he is mad Prince Ernest August since always !
I hope now he will never hurt his eldest Son anymore...

It is very sad for Ernst august and also for the members of his family

1. Alcoholism is a disease.

2. Psychosis is also an extremely serious symptom of mental health issues.

It is no sad , he is mad Prince Ernest August since always !
I hope now he will never hurt his eldest Son anymore...
Unbelievable!

It is sad! Apart from alcoholism which is a disease there are now clearly mental health issues. I can't believe you have used the word mad.

What a medieval attitude!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the psychiatrists can help him. it is very sad. I had not known that he was so ill.

Anyone who would make fun of alcoholism and/or mental illness is cruel or ignorant or both.

It is a living hell for the sick person and everyone who loves them. Imagine the ominous feelings of terror and dread this man's three children must feel whenever their father is having an episode of some sort.

For all his prestige and wealth Ernest Hanover has had the kind of tragedy in his personal life that you wouldn't wish on an enemy.

I feel terrible that he is not able to enjoy his children and grandchildren at this stage of his life.:sad:

Last edited:
Anyone who would make fun of alcoholism and/or mental illness is cruel or ignorant or both.

It is a living hell for the sick person and everyone who loves them. Imagine the ominously feelings of terror and dread this man's three children must feel whenever their father is having an episode of some sort.

For all his prestige and wealth Ernest Hanover has had the kind of tragedy in his personal life that you wouldn't wish on an enemy.

I feel terrible that he is not able to enjoy his children and grandchildren at this stage of his life.:sad:

Truly. The ignorance, and the cruelty that follows it, around alcoholism and mental illness is sick. In the 21st century there is no defense for such ignorance. And freedom of speech/publication shouldn't be grounds for spreading false information that harms people either.

His cancer scare and now this. Love him or hate him, he has been having rough years. Nothing anyone should wish on anyone.

Sad this has come only days after he became a grandfather again twice over.

Hopefully for the sake of his kids and grandchildren, the doctors can help.

He seems to have been an erratic person with alchohol issues...He is just clearly wrose now as he has grown older...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom