Vatican City State: Pope Francis accession/Inauguration & Current Events:March 2013-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reform the Church? I have a feeling that there will be a number of disappointed left leaning/social progressives when they finally figure out Pope Frances is fairly orthodox in his views about certain topics.

LaRae

mmm..Henrique Capriles..This is one hell of a guy:lol::lol:;)..Sorry forgot this thread is 'holy':bang:
BTW how can the Pope 'heal' political divisions? Arent they inevitable in any democracy? How can a country function if all the parties have same views and same policies..Just didnt get it..
Maybe the situation in Venezuela is a bit different:ermm:..

Reform the Church? I have a feeling that there will be a number of disappointed left leaning/social progressives when they finally figure out Pope Frances is fairly orthodox in his views about certain topics.

LaRae

I agree LaRea - but I think it is his actions rather than his views that are getting people's attention.

Popes all condemn poverty. Pope Francis is taking action to drive that point home to some of his leadership team. :) Charity drives are not the single solution in this man's view.

I agree LaRea - but I think it is his actions rather than his views that are getting people's attention.

Popes all condemn poverty. Pope Francis is taking action to drive that point home to some of his leadership team. :) Charity drives are not the single solution in this man's view.
I agree AdmirerUS. HH Pope Francis hasn't changed the Church's position on different issues.

To mark the end of the Year of Faith with a Holy Mass the bones of the First Pope,St.Peter,were shown in public for the first time ever.

RADIO VATICANA

1477522_731078493586184_1852007298_n.jpg

The Pontiff holding the casket with the remains of his predecessor.

Distributed,free of copyrights

Pope Francis met with children suffering from cancer on saturday

943024_498953683546017_143623316_n.png

Bless them.

:wreath:

So..His Holiness met with children of the Santa Martha dispensary on saturday...And then there was this curious little boy....Precious!!!

1486711_714901151854825_1855523073_n.png

RADIO VATICANA

:flowers:

:poinsettia:

Last edited:
:vaticanflag:

Pope Francis celebrates his 77th birthday today!

1524642_490227787757099_1259783163_n.jpg

Many Happy & Healthy returns of the day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom