Zara Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 2: January 2013 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have already observed: she looked very chic, womanly and stylish.

:previous: Unlike so many royals, I love that Zara sees being pregnant as an excuse to flex her fashion muscles. Nor "ordinary" dress that hitches up the front for her. If you are going to be on show while pregnant you do it with style, elegance and killer hats.

I have always admired her sense of occasion and her ensembles have rarely let her down. She can look quintessentially country casual for the horse set, casual when relaxing with hubby but, when it is an event, the races, church, christenings, Zara is hard to beat because she just has that indefinable sense of style that is all her own.

She really took out the honours for best dressed IMHO.

I love the outfit. She looked very elegant and the color looked great on her. I think the dress was a perfect shape for her figure at this point. Good job Zara.

She looks wonderful. Love the color.

The cream is too tight and too short IMO the darker colour is not too bad but she really IMO needs to check the length of her skirts/dresses/coats she really does not have the look for a really short anything IMO and she needs to d=stay away from cream and I don't care if she is breastfeeding and all the nice talk about, that IMO it looks awful

The cream outfit is alright. Nothing to write home about. Dislike the hat. Miniature top hat with feathers?
Second outfit- Love the hat. Dislike the coat with roadkill trim.

Both outfits do her no justice at all!! The cream is way too tight and short and the road kill number isn't much better. The hats are horrid as well. Hubby looks great and well turned out I must say.

Even worse IMO if the coat was longer it would give her some balance size wise and the boots do nothing for her here IMO

Her outfits just keep getting worse, if that's possible! Nothing flattering about this.

I don't know what to say. No, just no.

I'm not so sure about this outfit. The fitting looks a little unflattering on Zara.

:previous: Oh dear! :eek: The bad ones must have been really bad. That is not a good look, IMO.

Rather blah and not flattering to her at all.

LaRae

I love Zara; I love her spirit and cheekiness and comfort in her own skin. Her post mommy-hood look needs some help, though.
She looks so much better right now in fitted riding wear than she does in appearance clothes that it's just amazing. Of course that's an indicator that the proportions are all wrong when she is dressing up.
I'll continue to love her no matter how she looks, but I do wish girlfriend would go out shopping with me and figure out a plan B. :p I'm fine with the rest of you coming along as well. ;)

I agree that it's not a flattering look. I like the colour combinations, but the whole outfit comes across as trying too hard. Her hat reminds me a little of the hat Beatrice wore to William and Catherine's wedding back in 2011.

Oh good grief! Who or what is she trying to look like?!! I am sorry, but she looks ridiculous to me. And to think she was the one who was always looking so fun in her outfits before baby.

Unflattering from every angle. She needs help dressing for her new body.

That hat thing is awful and that wasn't a good choice for her body type at all. Also not liking the watch. The hat makes her look too severe around the face with her hair up like that. She has looked far better then this.

Okaaay .... going to call a spade a spade here. Two words, looks awful! What was she thinking? With all due respect I think she has not inherited any fashion genes. (...) I agree with whoever says that the hat ranks along with Beatrice's royal wedding extravaganza. :ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hat joke, outfit horrible. Buy a mirror.

I agree that it's not a flattering look. I like the colour combinations, but the whole outfit comes across as trying too hard. Her hat reminds me a little of the hat Beatrice wore to William and Catherine's wedding back in 2011.

I agree this is really not her best look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom