The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for the Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style!

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

:previous:

Elisabeth follows in her mother's footsteps ;) - her look is by Natan..

** Full view **

It's not what I expected that the birthday girl would wear, but she looks radiant...simply glowing!?

Classy, beautiful outfit. Her hair looks lovely too.

Perfect outfit. A lovely grown up mature look for the now adult princess :flowers:

Elegant choice and her hair looked beautiful.

Proof even Natan gets it right at times.

I like it that Elisabeth doesn't stick to just Natan or any one designer. She looks stunning in that DVF jumpsuit, and I am not usually a fan of jumpsuits at all.?

I love this look! Elisabeth has a great sense of style and this is a lovely jumpsuit

I like it that Elisabeth doesn't stick to just Natan or any one designer. She looks stunning in that DVF jumpsuit, and I am not usually a fan of jumpsuits at all.?
Queen Mathilde has several iconic wrap dresses by DVF. If Elisabeth decides to borrow an outfit/dress from her mother's wardrobe, we'll see her in a Natan ensemble. I wish Natan did a better job tailoring/fitting his creations.

Last edited:

My sentiments exactly. I’m not a big fan of jumpsuits, but this looks really good on her. And very festive!

Honestly when you are as young and beautiful and Have a lovely figure like the
Duchess you can look good in burlap sack :)

The Duchess looks "amazeballs" as my nieces say. I think it's a cross between 'drop dead gorgeous' and that rare ability to have incredible taste and style with the rare ability to afford the real deal.

This is a fantastic look on her. Had she had dark hair she would have all but disappeared, but she doesn't. Her hair is both appropriate yet on trend and I love her Christmas earrings, which could really appear any time of th year.

I think the Duchess of Brabant is the perfect age for a jumpsuit (which let's face it, I'd nothing more than an adult onesie) and she's certainly rocking DVT.

Elisabeth looks very glamorous! Whilst her jumpsuit isn't my personal cup of tea, she looks amazing nevertheless and it's great to see her trying more adult but still age appropriate styles now that she's older.

Last edited:
The contrast between the dark colour of the jumpsuit and her pale skin is just amazing. I don't really like jumpsuits tbh, but this one works really well on Elisabeth. The hairstyle and the earrings complete the look impeccably IMO.

I don't generally like jumpsuits but the colour of this one was really nice and was very festive too.

I love her style and having the soles of the ankle boots match the leggings is pretty darn sneaky. Cute but not matchy matchy.

She seems an effortlessly chic :)and very pretty teenager.

It looks great. It's very good that she often chooses casual styles with jeans and sweaters. At our age, they allow us to preserve a lot of childish charm. There is nothing to rush into adulthood and seriousness;)

Elisabeth has inherited her mother's gift for looking stylish in almost whatever she wears.

The duchess looks really lovely today,very elegant.

Perfectly dressed, young and elegant at the same time !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom