Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we supposed to see? The picture is so small.
When I click on the link I'm brought to an article in Bille Bladet about her at the event w/ a picture gallery I don't know why you aren't

You are supposed to see her navel ;)

We don't see her navel, just the outline of it. Any woman that chooses such tight clothes during pregnancy will show the outline of the navel. That is why I prefer the style of clothing CP Victoria has chosen for her maternity. Much more class then bodyhugging clothes.

We don't see her navel, just the outline of it. Any woman that chooses such tight clothes during pregnancy will show the outline of the navel. That is why I prefer the style of clothing CP Victoria has chosen for her maternity. Much more class then bodyhugging clothes.
As I said, I wonder if she knew? Marie favors sheer fabrics, if she wants to show a navel, a nipple, a bulge, that's fine. But if you are showing without knowing, ouch!
PS We were told to put a band-aid over the navel to avoid the bulls-eye look.

Last edited:
I think the top looked great in the first series of pictures where Marie was sitting down and the transparent effect wasnt obvious.
In full view its very unflattering, especially for a pregnant woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many outfits that I like a lot. But still there are some I think she should have never worn...

That is a lovely maternity dress (Victoria, pay attention!)

She looks very nice in that shade of red. Beautiful pink earrings too !

Here are three more very nice outfits of Princess Marie's visit in Japan on November 2nd and 3rd.

Of the first you can only see the upper part, but that already looks great and elegant:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

During an evening reception she wore a very nice black dress (the earrings are a nice colour highlight)

** Full view **

And during the opening of The Wild Swans Exhibition in Tokyo she wore another lovely dress and a black jacket:

** Full view **

I love the black lace dress.She looks stunning!

I love the last dress with the black blazer, and the hairdo suits her a lot. :flowers:
Don´t like the evening black dress, though, odd shape.

White dress is very, very nice. I like ruffles and accessories. Also printed dress/jacket combo is good. Good hairstyle. I don't like lace dress, too dark, I prefer Marie in brighter colors.

I agree Victoria pay attention Marie has looked lovely lately and made some very flaatering choices the white was really nice I thought, the navel reveal was a bit disappointing but the top itself was very nice on her.

I Love the white dress!! Finally something that looks pretty and fashionable on Marie. :)

... [snipped]
And during the opening of The Wild Swans Exhibition in Tokyo she wore another lovely dress and a black jacket:

** Full view **

Princess Marie tight ensemble was all right. Princess Hitachi looked truly regal.

Although I think black looks great on her, I'm not fond of the black evening dress due to the odd cut and fabric. I like the creme dress a lot and the other choices were all pretty and nice. I particularly love the bright red dress on her. Very fresh and fun!

Last edited:

Princess Marie at a bakery store in Tokyo, November 4, 2011 wearing black pants and jacket and a
white top with black butterflies. It looks better with a certain distance (see pic 1 compared to pic 2):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And very elegant in black and white at a meeting with Empress Michiko also today:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Marie looks very good during the entire trip, I especially love the cream float dress.

Princess Marie at a bakery store in Tokyo, November 4, 2011 wearing black pants and jacket and a
white top with black butterflies. It looks better with a certain distance (see pic 1 compared to pic 2):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And very elegant in black and white at a meeting with Empress Michiko also today:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Love both outfits!

I love the black and white outfit.I love the shoes!

Cream dress with the ruffles, the best! Nice red maternity dress, would have been perfect with a lovely string of pearls.
the black and white exhibition dress lacking jewlry also. Blazer looked quite odd with it.
Terrific maternity top with black pants. Nice black and white with Empress, all but cream dress lacking jewellry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom