Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty color! She is looking good.

Marie, in general, is looking superb. She radiates serenity. Her coloring is so close to Duchess Kate; Kate can learn a thing or two from Marie about flattering makeup.

Princess Marie attended a theatre play for autistic children today, December 3rd, and looked
great again - wearing a black dress and a dark grey coat.

** Full view ** Without the coat ** Close up **

The whole look is too dark IMO, but I do love the dress with the long necklace!

She looks very nice. I have to admit that I do not like these "shooties" with dresses, but that does seem to be the fashion.

:previous:I agree; I tend to wear slacks with these type of boots and don't care for the look with dresses, but I guess that is the style. I really like Marie's soft eye makeup in the closeup.

Last edited:
I agree, as well. I don't even own a pair of shooties/booties as I dislike them with anything, and particularly with skirts and dresses. They just look silly...

A little bit too dark but Marie looks fine, however I don't like the booties. The long necklace is nice.

I think she looks nice. I liked the whole outfit.

Minus the shoes,she looks ok.

Princess Marie at a charity Christmas event in Gentofte today, November 29, 2011, looking very lovely in black and red.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I loved this outfit on Marie. What a fab shade of red for her!
I also like the scarf very much, in fact I would love to have a similar one. :)

I agree, as well. I don't even own a pair of shooties/booties as I dislike them with anything, and particularly with skirts and dresses. They just look silly...
I wouldn't dream of wearing them with anything but pants either, as they make your legs look shorter by cutting them off at the ankle. They have the opposite effect of the nude stilettos favored by many.
However, imo, Marie can wear them, and really does looks great.

Last edited:

Princess Marie attended an UNESCO conference dinner in Copenhagen, December 8, 2011,
wearing a black jacket and pants and a glittering top, very nice!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view **

Marie looks really good with her hair simply up. I like the top matched with the jacket but not sure with the navy pants.

Princess Maria at an UNESCO conference on womens empowerment and education in Copenhagen
on December 9, wearing a combination in blue and black. She's chosen the colour combination
before, looks always great on her.

** Full view with coat and scarf ** Side view ** Upper part **

That's a nice blue jacket ;) This colour suits her and I think it fits better to the black dress than the dark blue jacket she has worn before.

:previous:

Next month :)

Here's a look back at her maternity fashion choices during the last months - I think
we've discussed all shown outfits here as well :)

** BB: Maries graviditet **

She certainly doesn't look like it! She is very small for being so far along..

Princess Maria at an UNESCO conference on womens empowerment and education in Copenhagen
on December 9, wearing a combination in blue and black. She's chosen the colour combination
before, looks always great on her.

** Full view with coat and scarf ** Side view ** Upper part **

Agree how wonderful Marie looks, she is positively glowing! My only fashion critique about this outfit is that her hose should be a tad darker to elongate her stature~

Dont like the Jeans, but love the upper part side view profile picture. Marie has such a beautiful profile, imo. I'm "secretly" wishing for a girl for them.

Finally one can see that she's beautifully pregnant! I love that profile pic of her as well..so serene.

She is very pretty but I wish she hadn't worn that black blazer, again. She has worn it with so many outfits, I really don't think it has complimented any of them. The blouse she has on is gorgeous, would like to see it.

I didn't care for the jeans, either, but she does look serenely lovely and I'm hoping also for a girl, too.

I think it's a great look, especially the blouse is awfully pretty. Love it together with jeans and the blazer.

I don't mind the jeans - it's a casual yet elegant outfit. I love the blouse and the black blazer is nice, too. I happen to own similar blazers and I like it that they add an elegant/serious note to rather casual outfits.

But most of all I love her face here - she looks so pretty, I really like her warm eyes. :)

A comfortable winter look with a dark coat, jeans, boots and a scarf in light colours
for Princess Marie on her way to the birthday party of Princess Josephine and Prince
Vincent on January 8.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Full view 3 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom