Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 9: February 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the pink dress. It's nice and simple and that shade of pink looks good on her. I like her second outfit too, although the ruffles aren't to my taste, but the dress suits Marie.

I like the pink dress on Mary. It's simple lines are very smart looking on her. Not crazy about her shoes.
The white dress is pretty but not one of my favorites. It lacks elegance. I do love her hair, however.

She looks really elegant in the white ruffled dress. Perfect for her and her updo is the best.

I think Marie scored a real hit with this lovely white gown. It is elegant and yet a little girly with it's layers and seems to suit her personality. Her hair was perfect with just a comb or pins to highlight the updo. It seemed to be up at the exact right angle to give her a little more elegance and a beautifully feminine profile.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IxvFbtwYH...0/Capture+d’écran+2014-05-24+à+10.23.43.pngI

PS: I don't particulary like the shoes. They seem a little clunky for her.

Last edited:
i think some of us are quite happy with marie being and dressing just like she does, without being for her clothes but rather for her simple, relaxed and approachable demeanor she's known for...
and on that note, i think she looks fantastic in that white dress, that she recycled, but i'm also happy with that - why wasting money on another dress when this one is so pretty it's worth getting it out once more?
Perfectly stated carlota. Marie's warm smile and relaxed manner is IMO her best feature.

Don't like the white dress.

Me too...

I think that this is not a suitable dress for this event. He has too big decolletage - Marie was the only women from DRF who's wear dress like this on this event.

Princess Marie in a nice red dress at the opening of an exhibition about Prince Henrik on May 28 - simple and elegant:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Marie looks very smart in this stylish dress and I love the brooch! Nicely done, Marie.

Marie looks great! That shade of red is fabulous and suits her well.

Princess Marie at a gala performance on the occasion of Prince Henrik's 80th birthday in Copenhagen yesterday, June 1, recycling a one-shoulder dress she has worn before during Copenhagen's Fashion Week in summer 2012:

** Full view ** 2012 **

:previous: Love the dress, love the shoes, hate the hair. The dress is a one shouldered "statement" dress and she obscured it with her hair. It was even worse the first time she wore it.

Okay, I am a-died-in-the-wool member of team updo and to be honest, Marie seldom lets us down, but this time she did. No, this gown screamed for a lovely updo to accentuate the line of the gown and highlight the graceful sweep of Marie's shoulders and neck. :sad:

Last edited:
Marie's dress is cute, but I hope Joachim is not trying to revive the popularity of the Nehru jacket!

Didn't like it. She looked like she was at a beach party.

I don't think it's too casual, just not a pretty dress imo.

The red and the spot both lovely on her especailly the red IMO .. the party outfit is plain but nice.

Last edited:
Didn't like the dress and the pink pants are strange.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Oh No! That one shouldered super tight dress looks really tacky.

I agree wholeheartedly! It just doesn't suit her.

Marie looks great! That shade of pink seems to suit her and I like her hairstyle.

Marie at the premiere of the ballet "The Steadfast Tin Soldier" in Copenhagen yesterday, June 16, looking good in a dark suit and a lovely blouse:

** Full view **

Marie at the premiere of the ballet "The Steadfast Tin Soldier" in Copenhagen yesterday, June 16, looking good in a dark suit and a lovely blouse:

** Full view **

She looks great! Is it pants or jeans she is wearing?

Agree not good IMO either ugly good word for the shoes dress is lacking ... somehow all in all as you say marta bad prom dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom