Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice, stylish but simple outfit from Charlene today. I was going to say that the coat seems too thick for summer but IIRC it's winter in South Africa at the moment.

The Princess looks lovely nice grey winter coat I had forgotten its winter in South Africa.

Charlene looks lovely; her coat is very stylish and sophisticated. It must have felt strange for her packing winter clothes when it's in the late twenties and early thirties in Monaco!

I'm meh about the coat. But those shoes....:wub:

The recent two outfits are nice. I'm glad she has found some glamour back.

Yes I think I like this - it reminds me of fish scales - in a nice way!

The detail at the bottom of the gown is exquisite. not sure that I like her makeup. The ear cuff and bracelet looks interesting.
This is a similar colour to what she wore last year.
Albert in a red bow tie for a change!

Last edited by a moderator:
A mermaid dress? It is something different, but I'm not yet sure whether to like it or not.

Beautiful, just beautiful! Love the make up and jewelry too.

Something amiss at the neckline though.

I like it very much, prefer it to last year. Love the mermaid scales, peacocky effect.

Her make up is lovely, love the edgy hairstyle and jewellery.

My only quibble would be it is a bit Hollywood cleavage - but she does it well and looks fab.

Yes mermaid springs to mind,I'm not mad about it looks like something Cher would wear ,her hair is looking much nicer of late.

I like this gown, secretly i wished she would have have worn the Diamond Foam Tiara with it, because that would have been completely in style, but i know that was never going to happen
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Tiara Thursday: The Diamond Foam Tiara and Charlene's Wedding Gifts

Still like the outfit :flowers:

A mermaid dress? It is something different, but I'm not yet sure whether to like it or not.

Same here, I don't hate it but I also don't really love it. :ermm:

What I do love is HSH's hair and makeup....superb!?

I don't like this fish dress (mermaid sounds nicer but it just reminds me of fish...), especially the top. I feel like it's too literal, resembling a fish in real life too much.

Her eye makeup, well it's better than the horrible pink at the TV awards last time. But the hair is very nice.

Just not a fan of this....looks like fish scales.

LaRae

Wow and wow! What an amazing dress, a work of art that could only work on someone with such a statuesque figure. Yes, a champion swimmer and mermaid is perfect. Her hair, like a wave could have used her wave tiara. The makeup is lovely as well as the ring and bracelet, brava

Wow and wow! What an amazing dress, a work of art that could only work on someone with such a statuesque figure. Yes, a champion swimmer and mermaid is perfect. Her hair, like a wave could have used her wave tiara. The makeup is lovely as well as the ring and bracelet, brava

I agree, it's a stunning impression she creates. :flowers: Would love to see the detail on that dress up close. Looks fabulous.

Charlene looks fabulous, the best she has looked in a long time IMO. Hair and makeup is lovely.

Would love someone to photoshop her with the wave tiara in this gown to see the effect it would have created.
I am glad she wore a unique, almost theatrical costume piece to the ball. It's some years since such a statement piece has been worn by a member of the Royal Family.

Very Monaco and very beautiful. The single ear cuff is interesting. ;)

Not a fan of the fish/scale mermaid design of Charlene's dress but the colour suits her a lot.

Just saw a video of their arrival on another thread about the Ball and have to repeat: Charlene's gown is stunning in motion and under the lights! :flowers: Spectacular gown! She looks amazing. Glitterati to the max! Well done!

Charlene looked beautiful.
Very nice hair too.

Amazing, somebody before said it is a work of art and I fully agree!! Not many royal women can pull this off, perfect fit for Charlene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom