Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely automn colors. I don't like a capeline for the Princess. She has such lovely grey Hair.

Princess Benedikte wins best dressed today in my book. I love her entire look and the colors are beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Benedikte wins best dressed today in my book. I love her entire look and the colors are beautiful!

Couldn't agree more the Princess got the autumnal colour combination perfect today and a great hat too!

Princess Benedikte in a nice, warm shade of orange at the Ballet Friends' General Assembly in Copenhagen on October 2nd:

** Upper part **

:previous:

Indeed, she does, you are right :flowers: The assembly took place some hours after the Opening of Parliament!

This evening, October 10, Benedikte looked great at the celebration for the 100th anniversary of autonomy for Iceland:

** Full view **

:previous: And once again it's Benedikte for the win! :flowers:

How does she manage to utterly eclipse both older and younger royals quite regularly? I have an idea that it is all in her deportment and elegant style.

I only recently discovered what an elegant dresser Benedikte actually is.

:previous: Benedikte is one of the most elegant royal ladies for me, hands down! I think I've only been disappointed in one of her outfits during the time I've been following the DRF (in late 2011). She's very classy - and these two latest outfits are no exception! I'd expect nothing less from her ?

Princess Benedikte looked very regal and elegant in her black gown.

She always looks beautiful.

Okay, it's almost a tie for the blue ribbon but Benedickte wins by the tip of her nose. I think she may have been Mary's inspiration all these years.

Princess Benedikte in an elegant black dress at the event "Denmark India 400 Years" at Kronborg Castle in Helsingør today, November 26:

** Upper part **

Elegant Princess Benedikte presented the Helene Elsass Prize of the Elsass Foundation in Charlottenlund today, March 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom