Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was wrong with the waistline on that dress? It looks saggy on the bust and like the waist was hiked up like a cheap maternity dress.nice color and textures but something went wrong

It's a beautiful color, but the fit seems off to me.

I'm not so sure about the dress's fitting, but apart from that, it's nice and I really like the colour of it.

You are right. It bunches in the middle. Otherwise it is very nice.

July 20, 2014 - Princess Astrid in a lovely skirt outfit attending the National Ball on the eve of the National Day celebrations.

Full view ** Close up

"Back to the 1980s" was my first thought when I saw Princess Astrid in her red dress ;) (she attended a charity dinner in Monaco yesterday evening, October 1):

** Full view ** Upper part **

The colour is nice on Princess Astrid but the top part does remind me of some of those crazy 80's outfits.

Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz attended a gala dinner for the 60th edition of Brussels Antiques and Fine Art Fair and viewed parts of the fair in Brussels today, January 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

On February 2nd, Princess Astrid attended a lunch in connection with the Diplomatic Contact Days at the Egmont Palace in Brussels.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

The dress is very lovely. I love the color.

Lovely dress and accessories and she's very happy. Am I allowed to say I think she needs better foundation garments?

The Princess-Archduchess looked lovely this evening and the colour also suited HI&RH!

Very lovely dress beautiful color and accessories too. I can say that not expect that from Astrid :)

:previous:Perhaps the prettiest dress I've ever seen Astrid wear. Quite unexpected.;)

A nice classic appearance from Princess Astrid!

Princess Astrid wearing a yellow dress and matching coat at the state banquet for the German President in Brussels yesterday, March 8 - I'm not that convinced..

** Full view ** Upper part **

Me i like Princess Astrid . She reminds me of an old nostalgic era.

The dress and the color is so pretty and timeless. The coat, reminds me of a raincoat.

I wasn't mad about the colour of Astrids gown but it was a pretty look,long white gloves might have completed the overall look.

The hair and tiara are great. The dress is nice, a little bit theatrical, especially with the coat. The coat is not my favorite.
Isn´t the dress repeat? It looks familiar to me.

Princess Astrid at the annual concert on the eve of Belgium's National Day yesterday, July 20, a strange choice. The top doesn't look good on her and the skirt doesn't look good in combination with the top:

** Full view **

I think all outfit it doesn't look good at all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom