Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donna Beatrice Borromeo is the best dressed lady today ,such an elegant dresser.

A cute little dress for Alexandra. She looks pretty. Agree that Beatrice always looks beautiful - Tatiana's look, however, is not my cup of tea but what I'd expect her to wear.

A cute little dress for Alexandra. She looks pretty. Agree that Beatrice always looks beautiful - Tatiana's look, however, is not my cup of tea but what I'd expect her to wear.
Tatiana's dress would look better without the totally unmatching jacket. I've seen a picture of it from the Saloni website and it's ok.

Donna Beatrice Borromeo is the best dressed lady today ,such an elegant dresser.

I absolutely agree!!! More than her outfits ( wich were fine - although not special ) Alexandra's attitude reminds me a lot of P. Caroline. As for Tatiana her outfit it's quite messy ( even India, who is a lovely young girl looks poorly dressed ) and she looks a bit tired… :ohmy:

Tatiana looks like a mismatch jumble as usual. Not a good look. :sad:

Beatrice looks lovely, not my favorite of hers, but still great. But I hate those glasses. They are juvenile. Maybe okay on someone Alexandra's age, but not something I'd expect on a fashionable woman in her mid thirties.

Alexandra I like her dress. Cute look on her.

At first glance, Beatrice looks as put together as usual with a gorgeous silhouette and great shoes. But looking at all the Getty pictures now, the top of the dress doesn’t fit and it is obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra, which added to the top problem

At first glance, Beatrice looks as put together as usual with a gorgeous silhouette and great shoes. But looking at all the Getty pictures now, the top of the dress doesn’t fit and it is obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra, which added to the top problem

Yes. It's not the first time she has chosen to go braless. After two babies born close together, it's probably time to give that up.:ermm:

:previous:I will amend my comment because I saw a picture of her from the back with what looked like the outline of a bra. So the top she was wearing was just too small and created the effect I saw. A rare poor fit from her

When I saw first Pic of Beatrice dress is was not crazy about. Now the full Pic gives a fairy tale style which I Iike. Same also for Tatiana. Romantic and nice.

Tatiana and Donna Beatrice are the best dressed ,Pauline's is nice but not really a wedding outfit.

I've never said this before; though Tatiana is the best dressed here for me!

When I saw first Pic of Beatrice dress is was not crazy about. Now the full Pic gives a fairy tale style which I Iike. Same also for Tatiana. Romantic and nice.

Yeah I saw Beatrice from behind, then a runway shot of her evening gown and I was unsure.

But seeing her from the front in full effect she looks like a goddess.

Along with the bride, she takes the Best Dressed title for the evening, imo.;)

no wonder Tatiana looked great in the pink and white dress, it was carolines! Was Beatrice wearing a diamond necklace? Her dress reminds me of Endora on Bewitched

no wonder Tatiana looked great in the pink and white dress, it was carolines! Was Beatrice wearing a diamond necklace? Her dress reminds me of Endora on Bewitched

Oh my gosh, you are right! Beatrice's dress at the wedding was very much Endora-like, just a heavier fabric I think!

Hmmm...on the model it looks like "Elvira Queen of the Night" or some goth costume imo.:ermm:

Beatrice makes it work, but just barely. It's a difficult look to pull off.

Marie at the opening ceremony of the 59th Monte-Carlo Television Festival in Monaco this evening, June 14:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom