Fashion for the little royals Part 6: April 2014 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: But, the AAA's have the same coats but different dresses, which is sort of a personal touch. :flowers: I don't have a problem with the AAA's dressing alike, though I do agree that it will seem a little childish if the girls continue to dress the same once they reach their teenage years. Or, perhaps it's their choice - I have friends whose children used to copy each other all the time, as the older daughter always wanted to have the same things or do the same things as the younger daughter (though they seem to have grown out of that phase now as they're both older).

That aside, I loved the AAA's coats they wore to the christening, they give off a rather Christmassy or wintery feel. I love both Ariane and Alexia's dresses too. It would've been interesting to see what dress Amalia wore. As for the resemblance between the AAA's and their parents, I don't think Amalia looks like Maxima, but she's all WA instead. Alexia is the sister who looks like Maxima the most to me, whereas Ariane is more of a mixture of both her parents.

Crown Prince Moulay Rachid and Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco wearing lovely and smart traditional Moroccan dress whilst attending the wedding of Prince Moulay Rachid and his wife Oum. I love the softness of Lalla Khadija's dress, and it's adorable how she has a mini tiara, even if it is a bit much for a little girl (but I can imagine it would be every little girl's dream to own a tiara like Lalla Khadija's ;)):

Photo

With credit to Mademoiselle Lilo who originally posted this in Princess Lalla Salma's fashion thread.

Last edited:
Oh that cheeks kill! However, evne if he looked adorable he was dressed too much old.-fashioned! He looked like Lord Fauntleroy! :D

His outfit was by far the most stylish I've seen on these boards. Camels hair fly away coat and velvet jumper in a very dark green. The coat edged in the same velvet. How chic is that instead of black or brown and the whole fly away cut of the jacket? Any I'd?

He's adorable! A very fashionable little guy!

Sacha is adorable and he looked so smart and sweet during the National Day celebrations. Over in the thread about National Day in the Monegasque sub forums, some posters have pointed out that Sacha's outfit is similar to that of traditional German dress for boys, and therefore perhaps it's a nod to Princess Caroline as she is the Princess of Hanover.

And Crown Prince Billah and his sister Princess Muneerah looked lovely during their latest appearances, too. I've always thought that Muneerah has charming outfits.

Estelle's dress suits her perfectly. She looks so sweet in it.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I´ve already praised little Sasha´s outfit. Estelle is cute as a pie and always well dressed.

I think that photo was taken when Estelle did that photo with little Leonore the past summer... The dress seems the same as this:http://www.oggi.it/people/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2014/06/estelle-leonore-svezia-645.jpg

What photo? Estelle has not worn that shirt from the first photo of her and Leonore together again. That shirt is from the Gap but in the Solliden photos she is wearing a dress. The dress from the Solliden photos has flutter sleeves and is circle eyelets. The shirt from the Gap is white with lace trim. They are not the same. The dress from the newest photos is from the Gap as well but it is a dress that has been ID in the link above.

Estelle's dress is adorable, and looks quite vintage to me. I love how Victoria and Daniel put Estelle in old fashioned but not too old fashioned (if that makes sense) clothes, that's the look I prefer for little girls in general. A photo of Estelle's pink outfit from the newly released photos:

Princess Estelle with her parents

(I remember this skirt from somewhere, though am not entirely sure where. Could it be from last year's Aret Med Kungafamiljen?)

The Belgian Royal Children look lovely and indeed stylish. They've always worn lovely clothes. That video is precious too, Philippe appears to be a doting father.

The Dutch Princesses wearing lovely dresses from Pili Carrera during a photoshoot for Princess Amalia's eleventh birthday:

!! REAL- MY ROYALS !!: New Official Photos of Catharina Amalia, Alexia & Ariane

What photo? Estelle has not worn that shirt from the first photo of her and Leonore together again. That shirt is from the Gap but in the Solliden photos she is wearing a dress. The dress from the Solliden photos has flutter sleeves and is circle eyelets. The shirt from the Gap is white with lace trim. They are not the same. The dress from the newest photos is from the Gap as well but it is a dress that has been ID in the link above.

I think, but of course I don't know for sure, Marty91charmed was referring to the newest photos of Estelle. :flowers:

Estelle's dress is adorable, and looks quite vintage to me. I love how Victoria and Daniel put Estelle in old fashioned but not too old fashioned (if that makes sense) clothes, that's the look I prefer for little girls in general. A photo of Estelle's pink outfit from the newly released photos:

Princess Estelle with her parents

(I remember this skirt from somewhere, though am not entirely sure where. Could it be from last year's Aret Med Kungafamiljen?)

That is the exact outfit she wore to Skansen when she opened the Exhibit with Victoria.

:previous: Ah OK, thanks for the information. :flowers: I think this is the visit you're referring to. In the Aret Med Kungafamiljen clip that I was referring to, Estelle is wearing a different outfit, though I didn't remember that at the time I posted.

Very nicely dressed not only Louise but the other children as well.

I love Princess Louises' hat.

Louise's outfit is wonderful and I love her hat too. It's very reminiscent of the cloche hats worn in the 1920s, and overall her outfit gives off a 20's vibe as the coat reminds me of the "Princess Coats" little girls used to wear then. Granted, this was in the 30's, but it reminds me a lot of the coats Elizabeth II and her sister Princess Margaret used to wear as children. Princes Nicolas and Aymeric looked very smart in their suits, as did Princes Gabriel and Emmanuel. Princess Astrid's children also looked nice.

Could somebody post a photo of Princesses Elisabeth and Eleonore at the funeral? I couldn't find any photos of them in the article posted.

Prince George, looking very cute, on one of the Christmas photos taken last month wearing a collared shirt, a jumper with a soldier guardsman design and blue shorts.

According to the dailymail "the jumper is believed to be from Cath Kidston – and cost £20. The young Prince's outfit is completed by Rachel Riley blue shorts (£49) and his favourite navy Early Days shoes (£29)".

** Pic **

Even though I don't like how he was dressed he is a cutie <3

Prince George, looking very cute, on one of the Christmas photos taken last month wearing a collared shirt, a jumper with a soldier guardsman design and blue shorts.

According to the dailymail "the jumper is believed to be from Cath Kidston – and cost £20. The young Prince's outfit is completed by Rachel Riley blue shorts (£49) and his favourite navy Early Days shoes (£29)".

** Pic **

He's very very cute and always dressed so well! Sweet little George!! :flowers:

Little George is so adorable and his outfit is quite sweet, but it is a little on the old fashioned side for me. It reminds me of little boy's outifts from WWII, I think it's the shorts that do it for me. Little boys nowadays generally don't wear these particular style of shorts (the more fashionable look for boys of George's age in England is rugby shirts and jeans) so I guess they are just unfamiliar for me.

George's jumper is from Cath Kidston and it's already sold out, though they are planning to make more of them, meaning that it might be in stores again: Prince George's sold-out Christmas tank top 'could go on sale again' - Telegraph

Thanks a lot for the links. :flowers: Princesses Elisabeth and Eleonore looked wonderful, I love Eleonore's coat in particular.

Last edited:
George looks absolutely adorable in his outfit. The old-fashioned aspect appeals to me, because I'm a conservative dresser, and feel that a classic look beats trendy look on any accession. When I have my own kids, I'll be taking a leaf out of Catherine's and Sophie's books in terms of attire styles.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom